archive cache initializing.

DATE ARCHIVED:
    20:42:17
    15 September 3013

Cameron Wayton; [email protected]

to [email protected]

SUBJECT: hi daddy

- - -

i wonder what everyone else thinks happened to me. Is Mom worried? She's usually gone a lot during the week and she mentioned that she was being stationed a lot out of Beacon because there was a lot more migration than normal and that was causing more Pokemon to stray closer to us. Which is cool and all but i actually don't think she'll notice that i'm gone for a long time. and we don't have a long time.

which means that i have to get us out of here.

so i think my old theory was actually wrong. if i phased through things in my sleep then i would more likely than not end up in the middle of the earth which is supposed to be full of fire and magma and tons of things that would've totally killed me before i made it through. And then even if i somehow phased through lava (magma? i forget which one is the one that's not on the surface) (AND THAT WOULD BE SUPER COOL BY THE WAY) i would probably end up on the other side of the world

i don't really remember globes but i'm pretty sure that's an ocean.

which is definitely not a forest full of Charizard and giant water Turtles with laserbacks. The Turtles have the same facial structure as those things called Wartortle that we sometimes see in the river, but like if they were five times bigger, so i'mma just call them Big Wartortle.

This is probably how people used to name things anyway. Like there was a lizard and it breathed fire and you were like okay it chars things and it's a lizard so now it's a Charizard. Or like these giant flaming horses that run over people and burn them to death really fast turn them to ash really quickly so like RAPIDASH.

like what

it's kinda funny but also i think that's pretty messed up

and maybe the Rapidash doesn't want to be Rapidash maybe he wants to be something different. Maybe there's a little cam Rapidash somewhere that doesn't want to have its name tied to the fact that it always burns things to death cause like really that's pretty rough

and don't even get me started on Houndoom. Always doomy.

i think we had a dog once and he was really friendly. i wonder how he's doing now.

---

OOC: word count (ignores headers: 400)

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,281 (0 Banked)

archive cache initiliazing...
    initializing...
    initializing...
    network access failure.
    searching for backup network...
    backup network found.

archive cache initializing.

DATE ARCHIVED:
    21:05:42
    15 September 3013

Cameron Wayton; [email protected]

to [email protected]

SUBJECT: hi daddy

- - -
    i found somewhere to sleep i guess

we have to be further south than Beacon because the days are waaaaaay longer here. Which is actually super nice because it gives me plenty of time to find bad hiding spots and realize that they're full of stinging plants or mud or are probably the den of something much bigger than me. These are all good things to figure out BEFORE you spend the night in your hiding spot and not after

i miss home a little

no point dwelling on that. This is a nice outcropping of rock that is dry and looks deserted and for now it will be my new home. i need to sleep and then when its lighter we can try again.

i'm scared. It's getting colder and i only have my jacket and that isn't holding up too well against the weather. It doesn't seem to be raining or anything, but i'm still really cold.

Wingnut isn't here to talk me to sleep so i stare up at the stars and count them. Wingnut used to show me pictures in them and talk about all the people out there, far away and long ago, doing their things and having their own adventures. Maybe there's more planets out there like the ones where the Pokemon all came from. Maybe they figured out how to live together and share a forest that has plenty of space for them so they don't keep attacking us. i wonder if there's another cam and another Wingnut out there and how theyre doing, and maybe if you're out there with them. Please come back soon if you are. i want to meet you both.

---

OOC: word count (ignores headers: 282)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234