User Tag List

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 199

Thread: Soda Shoppe

  1. #181
    Phantom Thief Ralin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    469
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,557 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Hey! so.. I wanted to change two of victoria's abilities!

    These are mainly just fixes! but yknow wanted to do it.


    TEMPORAL AWAKENING

    LEVEL 1
    Constantly sleepy, Victoria is narcoleptic and falls asleep. When sleeping, her senses are enhanced, making her alert in all ways but unable to react.

    Spoiler:

    TEMPORAL INSOMNIA
    LEVEL 1
    Constantly awake due to her body being manipulated by time leaves her in a constant state of exhaustion. Has very slow reactions. (EX: Can only run for short periods due to exhaustion. OR If playing catch, would never be able to catch the ball)


    BATTLE TENDENCY

    LEVEL 1
    Victoria's Diamond cracks by 4%. After this, her next Three hits are twice as powerful.

    Spoiler:

    BATTLE TENDENCY
    LEVEL 1
    Increased strength in muscles. Once every other day.


    The spoilers are the OG!!!

    " Cause we're going to shout it loud
    Even if our words seem meaningless
    It's like I'm carrying the weight of the world "


    STATS || POKEMON || CONTESTS ||AFTER HOURS


  2. Likes Smiles liked this post
  3. #182
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,386 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralin View Post
    Hey! so.. I wanted to change two of victoria's abilities!

    These are mainly just fixes! but yknow wanted to do it.


    TEMPORAL AWAKENING

    LEVEL 1
    Constantly sleepy, Victoria is narcoleptic and falls asleep. When sleeping, her senses are enhanced, making her alert in all ways but unable to react.

    Spoiler:

    TEMPORAL INSOMNIA
    LEVEL 1
    Constantly awake due to her body being manipulated by time leaves her in a constant state of exhaustion. Has very slow reactions. (EX: Can only run for short periods due to exhaustion. OR If playing catch, would never be able to catch the ball)


    BATTLE TENDENCY

    LEVEL 1
    Victoria's Diamond cracks by 4%. After this, her next Three hits are twice as powerful.

    Spoiler:

    BATTLE TENDENCY
    LEVEL 1
    Increased strength in muscles. Once every other day.


    The spoilers are the OG!!!
    Approved!! Awesome changes!

    ❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

  4. #183
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,386 (0 Banked)

    Default

    a small thing, but posting for approval to change mercy j's faceclaim from Kazuma Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho) to Sho Suzuki from Mob Psycho 100 ^^ weak for the jacket aesthetic

    ❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

  5. Likes ~Elysia, Ralin liked this post
  6. #184
    diamondpearl876's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    208
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,566 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    a small thing, but posting for approval to change mercy j's faceclaim from Kazuma Kuwabara (Yu Yu Hakusho) to Sho Suzuki from Mob Psycho 100 ^^ weak for the jacket aesthetic
    Approved!


  7. Likes Smiles liked this post
  8. #185

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    600 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Converting 1200 P from Mithenne to 3000 $, desperate for cash tbh
    Last edited by W32Coravint; 12-06-17 at 05:57 PM.

  9. #186
    the vibration pokemon URPG Staff Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,979 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by W32Coravint View Post
    Converting 1200 P from Mithenne to 3000 $, desperate for cash tbh
    Approved!
    urpg

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

  10. #187
    the vibration pokemon URPG Staff Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,979 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Snover - P4,500

    P4,500-4,500=0
    urpg

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

  11. #188
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,386 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Snover - P4,500

    P4,500-4,500=0
    approved!! amazing!

    ❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

  12. #189

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    248 (0 Banked)

    Default

    I'd like to buy a Gligar to get things done in Onmyo!

    7,200 - 6,600 leaves me with 600 P!

  13. #190
    the vibration pokemon URPG Staff Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    349
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,979 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyJake View Post
    I'd like to buy a Gligar to get things done in Onmyo!

    7,200 - 6,600 leaves me with 600 P!
    Approved fo sho!
    urpg

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •