User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 165

Thread: Soda Shoppe

  1. #141
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,445 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diamondpearl876 View Post
    Mallory Brummitt's stats

    Talked to Smiles on Discord, trying to potentially change Dreamweaving to Warglaive of the Reaper. I haven't used Dreamweaving at all and it's still lvl 1. Also mapped out the rest of my abilities up to level 3, not buying yet but if they're okay I'm going to put them in my stats for bookkeeping as well.


    ONE. SUMMONING
    LVL 1 - Mallory is able to summon illusions of humans or pokémon that look real, but aren't able to be controlled in any way. She tends to do this when feeling particularly lonely, to trick herself into thinking she has a connection to someone else that isn't the duskull PokéSoul. She'll also summon an illusion to deceive and distract someone she perceives as an enemy.
    LVL 2 (not unlocked) - Mallory is able to summon illusions of humans or pokémon that not only look real, but also act real as she controls them. Her illusions, however, only last up to a half hour at most at this stage.
    LVL 3 (not unlocked) - Mallory is able to summon two completely lifelike illusions of humans or pokémon that she can control simultaneously for up to 2 hours at a time each.

    TWO. WARGLAIVE OF THE REAPER
    LVL 1 - Mallory carries with her a war scythe crafted by and imbued with elemental powers belonging to her duskull PokéSoul, Khorp. The cutting edge is on the concave side of the blade, the pole of the scythe extends for 3 feet, and the tip has a blunted edge to allow the weapon to be used as a bludgeon and a hook. At this level, Mallory can only make use of the scythe’s powers of electricity, fire, and ice when Khorp is conscious and phased inside of her body so that he can lend his power to the weapon. She must also hold the weapon with two hands at this level due to lack of experience with a weapon.
    LVL 2 (not unlocked) - Mallory is able to utilize all 3 of her war scythe’s elemental powers without her PokeSoul’s help; the duskull is able to be phased outside of her body and help with fighting as a separate entity.
    LVL 3 (not unlocked) - Mallory is able to utilize all 3 of her war scythe’s elemental powers without her PokeSoul’s help and is able to extend those elemental powers to different parts of her body to allow for more close range combat capabilities.

    THREE. PHASING
    LVL 1 - Mallory is able to phase through solid objects, but only for a short period of time. She tends to do this if she wants to move to another location easier and quicker, or if she's in danger and needs a way to escape.
    LVL 2 (not unlocked) - Mallory is able to phase through anything solid or liquid (including water and lava) for up to 2 hours at a time without succumbing to the physical effects of these places (including a lack of oxygen or burned skin) unless she exceeds the 2 hour limit.
    LVL 3 (not unlocked) - Mallory is able to phase through any object in the world for days at a time. However, the longer she remains phased and submersed in the object she’s phasing through, her body becomes more and more translucent as it becomes too accustomed to phasing.
    @Smiles;
    VERY neat! Abilities re-approved! ^^

    ❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

  2. Likes diamondpearl876 liked this post
  3. #142
    the vibration pokemon URPG Staff Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    280
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,408 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Shellder!

    P4200-4200=0
    urpg

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

  4. Likes ~Surfer Liam liked this post
  5. #143
    Comic Relief URPG Staff Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    793
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,004 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Shellder!

    P4200-4200=0
    Okay!

  6. #144
    Steel Soul K'sariya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    463
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,630 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Link to Character Stats: Kayuqtuq "Kit" Aaluk, stats, P tracker
    Transaction Requested:
    P4,500 // PYROTECHNICIAN LEVEL 3:
    • Kit has finally synced her mind with Aput, and has gained complete mastery over his flame. She can create large amounts of flame and can control them for large amounts of time. She has acute control of raising her body heat and can withstand extreme heat, but must find external means of cooling herself after, since long periods of high body heat will damage her, baking her slowly from the inside out. She and her belongings are immune to her own flames, but the flames of others will still somewhat damage her body, and any spread from her own flames will also still somewhat damage her body.


    P7,000 - P4,500 = P2,500

  7. #145
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,445 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K'sariya View Post
    Link to Character Stats: Kayuqtuq "Kit" Aaluk, stats, P tracker
    Transaction Requested:
    P4,500 // PYROTECHNICIAN LEVEL 3:
    • Kit has finally synced her mind with Aput, and has gained complete mastery over his flame. She can create large amounts of flame and can control them for large amounts of time. She has acute control of raising her body heat and can withstand extreme heat, but must find external means of cooling herself after, since long periods of high body heat will damage her, baking her slowly from the inside out. She and her belongings are immune to her own flames, but the flames of others will still somewhat damage her body, and any spread from her own flames will also still somewhat damage her body.


    P7,000 - P4,500 = P2,500
    Approved!!

    ❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

  8. #146
    VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    582 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Claiming the upgrades I've earned.

    Noelle Ennet
    - I Heard That (lv2). Noelle’s hearing is astonishingly good. She picks up sounds that are far out of the human range of hearing, both in terms of distance from the noise and the frequency of the original sound. However, it’s a double-edged sword - her brain isn’t completely adapted, so she has a hard time picking up on individual sounds and can't always control how much she can take in. Time spent practicing with Levi and getting him to manage some of her brainspace has reduced her headaches. She can also ask Levi to temporarily dampen all incoming sound, allowing her an escape when she gets overstimulated; however, using this too much will actually make her headaches much worse.

    Sir Gawain
    - Soothing Presence (lv2) Gawain naturally carries calm with him wherever he goes. His unruffled appearance is likely to make others just a little bit calmer when he’s around. When he touches someone with his ribbons, it will help them settle down and replace their "negative" emotions with happiness and contentment.
    Gawain tends to weaken the fear, anger, and sadness in those around him by being in close proximity, though he does not get rid of these emotions entirely. This influence is noticed by the more acute and strong-willed and takes a bit of conscious effort to shake off.
    Last edited by VeloJello; 10-09-17 at 09:27 AM.

  9. #147
    Ocean Dweller URPG Staff Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,423 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Claiming the upgrades I've earned.

    Noelle Ennet
    - I Heard That (lv2). Noelle’s hearing is astonishingly good. She picks up sounds that are far out of the human range of hearing, both in terms of distance from the noise and the frequency of the original sound. However, it’s a double-edged sword - her brain isn’t completely adapted, so she has a hard time picking up on individual sounds and can't always control how much she can take in. Time spent practicing with Levi and getting him to manage some of her brainspace has reduced her headaches. She can also ask Levi to temporarily dampen all incoming sound, allowing her an escape when she gets overstimulated; however, using this too much will actually make her headaches much worse.

    Sir Gawain
    - Soothing Presence (lv2) Gawain naturally carries calm with him wherever he goes. His unruffled appearance is likely to make others just a little bit calmer when he’s around. When he touches someone with his ribbons, it will help them settle down and replace their "negative" emotions with happiness and contentment.Gawain tends to weaken the fear, anger, and sadness in those around him by being in close proximity, though he does not get rid of these emotions entirely. This influence is noticed by the more acute and strong-willed and takes a bit of conscious effort to shake off.
    APPROVED!


    URPG Cerulean Gym Leader
    Stats


  10. #148
    Ocean Dweller URPG Staff Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,423 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Okay, shoppe-ing time!

    One Slowpoke please!!

    Finn's 10.45k P - 6kP = 4.45kP

    Then using two/three of my upgrades from Campaign to go from Lvl 1 Summoning on Finn, to Lvl 3 Summoning (This will allow a character to summon large animals or Pokemon for their assistance. Yes, you can have a Wailord come crashing through the streets for fun or you can drop a Snorlax on somebody. Let's hope you're not that somebody.)

    And then a new ability for Finn as well; 4.45k - 1.5k = 2.95k

    Lvl 1: Innate Botanist; When Finn ingests a certain plant, he can recreate that plant at will. Sometimes this comes in the form of growing on his antlers, and other times he needs to use his Nature's Herold ability to grow a plant from the ground. He becomes more immune to certain toxins that would normally poison a person, to which he can attempt to regrow (like opium, nightshade, or ricin), however complex chemicals like that are difficult and require a lot of concentration-- too much to do during a battle for sure. Finn can only keep around 10 plants in his repertoire, to add new ones, he must "forget" old ones.

    And then I'm going to save my last upgrade for something idk yet :eyes:


    URPG Cerulean Gym Leader
    Stats


  11. #149
    Phantom Thief Ralin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    392
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,949 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Okay so using my Campaign upgrade to raise Victoria's Roar of Time!

    LEVEL 2- Shouts and time freezes for 7 seconds. Her Diamond takes 35% damage

    AND!!! Spending 1.5P on a new ability for Victoria!

    Last Surprise! - Level 1
    Victoria uses her Right Eye to lock onto an unaware Pokemon. Once their eyes meet she traps their mind in a realm where she delivers one heavy punch to them. (Treated as a vision or memory, and happens instantly) This attack deals no damage, but affects their mental state negatively (varies on foe; up to chronicler for the mental affects). After use, her vision in that eyes sight weakens by 1/4th. Can be used until she goes blind in that eye for a period of time
    "...And the silence will not cover me."

    STATS || POKEMON || CONTESTS ||AFTER HOURS



  12. #150
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,445 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Liam View Post
    Okay, shoppe-ing time!

    One Slowpoke please!!

    Finn's 10.45k P - 6kP = 4.45kP

    Then using two/three of my upgrades from Campaign to go from Lvl 1 Summoning on Finn, to Lvl 3 Summoning (This will allow a character to summon large animals or Pokemon for their assistance. Yes, you can have a Wailord come crashing through the streets for fun or you can drop a Snorlax on somebody. Let's hope you're not that somebody.)

    And then a new ability for Finn as well; 4.45k - 1.5k = 2.95k

    Lvl 1: Innate Botanist; When Finn ingests a certain plant, he can recreate that plant at will. Sometimes this comes in the form of growing on his antlers, and other times he needs to use his Nature's Herold ability to grow a plant from the ground. He becomes more immune to certain toxins that would normally poison a person, to which he can attempt to regrow (like opium, nightshade, or ricin), however complex chemicals like that are difficult and require a lot of concentration-- too much to do during a battle for sure. Finn can only keep around 10 plants in his repertoire, to add new ones, he must "forget" old ones.

    And then I'm going to save my last upgrade for something idk yet :eyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralin View Post
    Okay so using my Campaign upgrade to raise Victoria's Roar of Time!

    LEVEL 2- Shouts and time freezes for 7 seconds. Her Diamond takes 35% damage

    AND!!! Spending 1.5P on a new ability for Victoria!

    Last Surprise! - Level 1
    Victoria uses her Right Eye to lock onto an unaware Pokemon. Once their eyes meet she traps their mind in a realm where she delivers one heavy punch to them. (Treated as a vision or memory, and happens instantly) This attack deals no damage, but affects their mental state negatively (varies on foe; up to chronicler for the mental affects). After use, her vision in that eyes sight weakens by 1/4th. Can be used until she goes blind in that eye for a period of time
    Both approved!

    I'd also like to purchase Summonings levels 1 - 3 for Mercy J :eyes: Ability 1 (1.5) + ability 2 (3k) + ability 3 (4.5k) = 9kP all together

    32,950 p (from bless) - 9k = 23,950 p left!

    ❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •