Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Soda Shoppe

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,445 (0 Banked)

Default Soda Shoppe

THE SODA SHOPPE

If a cosmic string were to be straightened out between the EarthWorld, the PokeWorld, and the URPG Space Center, one would find themselves smack dab in the center of the Universe! Here, a little shop stand no larger than a street vendor cart floats happily in space, and birds and Pidgey flutter up to collect items for interested buyers. There's never really a line, and the shoppe's open 24/7~! This is effectively where you can trade in your P for abilities, items, or URPG currency!

• P can be exchanged for normal URPG money $$$ that can be used in the PokeMart, etc. However please note that there is no trading URPG $$$ for P; the transaction only goes from P to URPG $$$. This conversion rate is P / .4 ; use URPG Money x .4 to compute how much something would cost in the usual URPG currency. Finally, you must post here to state you are converting your currency.
    • For each in-character post, which must be at minimum of 250 words, the player automatically receives P300.
    • You must be approved by an Official or game staff before you add items or abilities to your stats.
    • You may purchase items, abilities, or rights in advance for a new character you are creating.
    • For each accepted character, the player receives P600 as a welcome gift!
    • Players can purchase items for other players' characters as gifts.
    • P can also be earned through participation in events.
    • All deals are final.

Order Form:

Link to Character Stats:
    Transaction Requested:

RIGHTS

P4,500, Additional Pokemon: This will allow your PokeSoul character to have more than one Pokemon inside it (ex: Gengar and Clefable). This cannot be stacked with Legendary Pokemon.

P9,000, Legendary Pokemon: This will allow you to create another additional Legendary Pokemon on top of the single free Legendary Pokemon you are entitled to create.

Free! New Character Creation: This will allow you to create another character past your two free characters.

• Link to Character being created
    • Link to past character's statistics
    • 15 posts from past character

ABILITIES

P900, new Move: This will allow your Pokemon to learn a new move. You have four to start with, and must purchase each new one after that.

P3,000, Shiny Pokemon: This will allow your Pokemon or PokeSoul to have its shiny form.

Additional Ability: This will allow your character to create another additional ability past the two free innate abilities they have. You can purchase as many of these as you want, unlocking more innate character abilities! When creating an ability, please specify 1) what the ability does and 2) how the ability's extent will be measured.
    • P1,500, lvl 1
    • P3,000, lvl 2
    • P4,500, lvl 3

Note: you must purchase each level before getting to the next level, meaning if you want a level 3 ability, you must first purchase levels 1 and 2.

Telepathy: This will allow characters to speak to one another mentally.
    • P1,500, lvl 1: This will allow a character to have a conversation with one other character in their minds. The physically closer they are, the better they are heard.
    • P3,000, lvl 2: This will allow a character to have a conversation with multiple other characters simultaneously in their minds. They can still be heard if they were a whole country away.
    • P4,500, lvl 3: This will allow a character to project their thoughts to hundreds at a time. It might even reach another character a whole 'nother planet away!

Teleportation: This will allow characters to teleport.
    • P1,500, lvl 1: This will allow a character to teleport a few feet away instantaneously!
    • P3,000, lvl 2: This will allow a character to teleport himself and a few others up to a whole city away.
    • P4,500, lvl 3: This will allow a character to teleport himself and others and large objects, all simultaneously, a very large distance away.

Invisibility: This will allow characters to become temporarily unseeable/unhearable/unreal!
    • P1,500, lvl 1: This will allow a character to become invisible for a few seconds.
    • P3,000, lvl 2: This will allow a character, and anything she or he touches, to become invisible for hours.
    • P4,500, lvl 3: This will allow a character, and anybody or anything she or he touches, to become invisible for days at a time!

Phasing: This will allow characters to morph through solid objects.
    • P1,500, lvl 1: This will allow a character to phase through walls for whole minutes at a time.
    • P3,000, lvl 2: This will allow a character to phase through water, lava, caves, and other places without feeling the physical effects of these places, for whole hours at at time.
    • P4,500, lvl 3: This will allow a character and whoever they touch to phase straight through to the core of a planet and back if they wanted; the effects last for days at time, and when time is up they better be out of the surface lest they get stuck there forever.

Summoning: This will allow characters to summon wild Pokemon or animals to their assistance; once the summoned has helped out in some way, they vanish back to wherever they came from.
    • P1,500, lvl 1: This will allow a character to summon small animals or Pokemon for their assistance.
    • P3,000, lvl 2: This will allow a character to summon medium-sized animals or Pokemon for their assistance.
    • P4,500, lvl 3: This will allow a character to summon large animals or Pokemon for their assistance. Yes, you can have a Wailord come crashing through the streets for fun or you can drop a Snorlax on somebody. Let's hope you're not that somebody.

Dreamweaver: This will allow characters to enter and travel through others' dreams.
    • P1,500, lvl 1: This will allow a character to enter one's dreams for the night.
    • P3,000, lvl 2: This will allow a character to enter many dreams simultaneously and speak to hidden levels of the subconscious, the Pokemon inside if a PokeSoul, or access ancient Pokemon languages.
    • P4,500, lvl 3: This will allow a character to do all the above, as well as manipulate the dream of a character in that night.

Enhanced Luck: This will allow characters to have a greater chance of stumbling upon convenient items and useful fortunes.
    • P1,500, lvl 1: This will allow a character to have luck slightly in their favor for small actions (ex: dodging an attack, going the right way down a fork in the road).
    • P3,000, lvl 2: This will allow a character to find handy items in their time of need (not Shoppe items, but small tokens of fortune). Sometimes this works, other times not.
    • P4,500, lvl 3: This will allow a character's endeavors to be met - they will find useful items for mission purposes, but these items will be expendable and will disappear after a mission. Actions depending upon luck will most likely be in their favor.

SuperHuman Speed: This will allow a human the ability to move faster then they thought possible.
    • P1,500, lvl 1: This will allow a human to increase their speed and agility about 1.5 times faster then normal for about about 15 seconds.
    • P3,000, lvl 2: This will allow a human to increase their speed and agility about two times faster for a whole minute. Rate of Speed can be adjusted.
    • P4,500, lvl 3: This will allow a human to increase their speed and agility about 2 times faster then normal for a whopping 5 minutes! Using it for the full duration can cause exhaustion, but they can adjust their speed to extend the speed increase for up to seven!(edited)

Tenacity: This will allow a character to withstand attacks through sheer determination to keep fighting. This does NOT negate damage, but will increase physical attack power.
    • P1,500, lvl 1: This will allow a character to withstand several low level attacks, should the attacks not overwhelm them. Their attacks will deal 1.2 times more for up to one minute.
    • P3,000, lvl 2: This will allow a character to withstand low level hits and several medium level hits, should the attacks not overwhelm them. Their attacks will deal 1.5 times more for up to two minutes.
    • P4,500, lvl 3: This will allow a character to withstand up to a heavy blow. Should the attack not render them unconscious, their attacks will deal 2 times more for up to three minutes, but can cause exhaustion if used for full duration.

Silvertongue: This character is naturally charismatic and can often convince other characters to go along with their suggestions!
    • P1,500, lvl 1: This will allow a character to rally other characters and quickly assert their opinions in a way that other characters are prone to agree with.
    • P3,000, lvl 2: This will allow a character to convince most other characters to go along with their own plans and believe their lies, but be careful: even the most gullible characters will eventually stop believing a Silvertongue if things don't go as they were told!
    • P4,500, lvl 3: This will allow a character to tell lies and spin deception with almost near-impunity! Their words are said to sway even the most ardent of crowds.

ITEMS

P3,000, EMI Bands: This item for Humans goes on the wrist or ankle like a thin, skin-tight shackle. It stops all sorts of waves from reaching this character and stops this character from sending out messages or any output through technological devices. In a world connected by technology, this is the new prison, an ultimate isolation, complete quiet. People who wear this are seen as deranged or misanthropic. It is the ultimate punishment.

P3,000, Collar: This item for PokeSouls suppresses the Pokemon inside entirely - so you can't use its abilities or any powers. Hair and other physical traits revert back to normal... the voice in the head disappears. The makers claim the effects of this technology are reversible as soon as it comes off, but there might be side effects when in-use. Seen as an embarrassing, degrading necessity for PokeSouls who cannot control their powers.

P3,000, Slippy Tabs: This item for Pokemon goes on the pads of the paws, fingers, etc. Its slippery and bright-pink material makes it so that the Pokemon cannot open the doors to Temple, the ultimate gathering place of all the Pokemon. This is seen as a punishment for Pokemon who are deemed traitors or are otherwise undeserving of Temple's grace.

P3,000, Senzstret Beans: This beans are harvested from Kakuna Tower and completely rejuvenate a character. Each bag has about five beans, and then you'd have to repurchase a new one.

P6,000, Panic! Button: This allows a character to freeze time for a single thirty-second interval. This item takes at least a week to recharge.

P6,000, Healing Hands: This allows a character to heal up to mid-level injuries on another character.

P6,000, Atlas Powers: This allows a character to lift extreme weights for a short period of time.

P6,000, Elemental Dust: This allows a character to imbue their attacks with one of the eighteen Pokemon types. The type must be specified upon purchase. And yes, there is no roll!

P9,000, Hero Cape: This item for Humans increases senses and strength for a five-minute period. While donning this item, this character will be stronger, faster, more aware, and more strategic than they normally were. It's as if this character was hit with all the possible buffs of all the games at once! The effect last for five minutes, and afterwards the character will be extraordinarily tired.

P9,000, Power Belt: This item for PokeSouls unlocks a greater extent of their powers for a five-minute period. While wearing this item, this character will be able to use their innate powers and abilities so naturally it was as if the human side never existed! This effect lasts for five minutes, and afterwards the character will be super pooped.

P9,000, Mega Ring: This item for Pokemon allows this character to Mega Evolve for a five-minute period. In their Mega-Evolution stage, which all Pokemon can access, they are incredibly strong. Their physical traits may change in the process, but afterwards the Pokemon will revert to its normal stage. And also be too tired.

OOC

Gen 1
    P4,200 Shellder
    P4,200 Psyduck
    P6,000 Slowpoke
    P7,000 Staryu
    P9,000 Gastly

Gen 2
    P4,200 Chinchou
    P4,200 Teddiursa
    P4,500 Houndour
    P4,500 Swinub
    P6,600 Gligar

Gen 3
    P4,200 Gulpin
    P4,500 Shroomish
    P6,000 Torkoal
    P6,000 Tropius
    P7,000 Sableye

Gen 4
    P4,200 Croagunk
    P4,200 Bronzor
    P4,500 Snover
    P6,600 Chatot
    P7,000 Hippopotas

Gen 5
    P4,200 Cubchoo
    P4,200 Deerling
    P4,200 Darumaka
    P6,600 Rufflet
    P7,000 Golett

Gen 6
    P4,200 Litleo
    P4,200 Pancham
    P4,200 Spritzee
    P4,500 Helioptile
    P6,600 Noibat

Gen 7
    P3,600 Bounsweet
    P4,200 Stufful
    P6,900 Oricorio
    P7,000 Wishiwashi
    P9,000 Comfey
    Last edited by Smiles; 10-16-17 at 09:48 AM. Reason: updated prices!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,004 (0 Banked)

The Soda Shoppe could use some love. <3

I, uh, have no idea what I actually want to do with this, but I'll go ahead and unlock Lvl. 1 Phasing on Cam, my Pokesoul.

P3,300 - P1,500 = P1,800

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,445 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    The Soda Shoppe could use some love. <3

I, uh, have no idea what I actually want to do with this, but I'll go ahead and unlock Lvl. 1 Phasing on Cam, my Pokesoul.

P3,300 - P1,500 = P1,800
    YASSSS first purchase ever! Approved! <3

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,676 (0 Banked)

Alright, time to break my little bank xD

Link to Character Stats: Rou Losah
    Transaction Requested: Unlocking Phasing Lv. 1 (P1500) and Teleportation Lv.2 (P3000) = P4500
    P6600 - P4500 = P2100
    "Like the sea? Want to sail across the ocean to the end of days? Want to bring prosperity to the world?"
    Then Join Team Aqua in its quest to do just that!
    Click the banner below to visit our thread.
    You know you want to ;>

I mean... you get a cool banner after all! What's better then that? :)
    PokePet Box | URPG Stats

5. Likes Smiles liked this post

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,957 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Sou Cleife View Post
    Alright, time to break my little bank xD

Link to Character Stats: Rou Losah
    Transaction Requested: Unlocking Phasing Lv. 1 (P1500) and Teleportation Lv.2 (P3000) = P4500
    P6600 - P4500 = P2100
    Apparently I can do these. Looks good, approved.
    Ash K. on BMG/PXR/SPC, Alcadies on PE2K, MewAshMew on AIM.
    URPG: Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    URPG Stats
    Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
    1896/1926/1966

7. Likes Smiles liked this post
    Somewhat Psychic URPG Staff Siless's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    276 (0 Banked)

I'd like Lv2 Dreamweaving for Spirit please :D I'd also like an ability but I'm not buying it now cuz I don't know what I want. After I got the money for it. Yup.

4500-3000=1500P
    URPG Stats
    After Hours Profile: Spirit

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,957 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Siless View Post
    I'd like Lv2 Dreamweaving for Spirit please :D I'd also like an ability but I'm not buying it now cuz I don't know what I want. After I got the money for it. Yup.

4500-3000=1500P
    Looks good, approved! Weave those dreams!
    Ash K. on BMG/PXR/SPC, Alcadies on PE2K, MewAshMew on AIM.
    URPG: Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    URPG Stats
    Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
    1896/1926/1966

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,445 (0 Banked)

finally! C:

Link to Character Stats: blessing bell
    Transaction Requested:

• Ability: Shiny Form (P3,000)
    • New Ability (lvl 1): (P1,500)

Wish Granter (lvl 1): Bless can unconsciously make circumstances extremely favorable for fortuitous, specific events to happen to people or specified gifts of good luck to fall in their laps. She's got to genuinely believe in that wish and the person who she wishes it upon. She can wish once a week for something small in scale to happen, and that event will happen anywhere within a few days' time.

P5,000 - P4,500 = P500 left

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

-Prototype Babe- Design TeamStaff AlumniAce Member TheProtobabe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,649 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Smiles; How small is a small gift? I'm not really certain of the measurability of the new ability ^^; Is it something like... a gift card for $100 or luck enough to find a $20 bill on the ground or nobody at work acting grumpy? Something like that :3

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,445 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by TheProtobabe View Post
    @Smiles; How small is a small gift? I'm not really certain of the measurability of the new ability ^^; Is it something like... a gift card for $100 or luck enough to find a $20 bill on the ground or nobody at work acting grumpy? Something like that :3
    Oh right! I can't quite put a number on currensy since I'm sure it'd be different than what we know - but if it was an amount, just practically enough to think, "Oh nice! I'm glad that happened!" So not life-changing in one sense but quite lucky in another! for somebody who could have really used that lucky break.

Or people not acting grumpy at work is a good example, too! for somebody who has been hoping to finally have a good day at work. Just one day where everyone somehow gets along. Or maybe someone has casually mentioned wanting a really nice home-cooked meal to Bless, and she's registered that unconsciously, and then BOOM next day there's STEAK AND STUFF on their dinner table when they get home. And they don't know how it materialized or got there, and they could never trace it back to her, and she wouldn't know it either, but it'd just be an interesting act of kindness that seems like it comes from nowhere. And I wonder if she would ever figure it out herself - sounds kinda fun to play through, for both parties in the interaction.

Sorry for being vague! It is hard, but fun, to measure this one! Small, but not life-changing, kind.

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast