User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 99 of 99

Thread: Mission Requests

  1. #91

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    736 (0 Banked)

    Default

    I'll join in on roulette.

    Character: Mithenne Soulgazer

  2. Likes diamondpearl876 liked this post
  3. #92
    VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,086 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Character Name: Sir Gawain.
    Pokemon Seeking Evolution: Azurill (1 stage).
    Any RPing Requests: Gawain is currently affected by the Consequence Jurisdiction and is currently a Sylveon PokeSoul! I would love to force him to interact with people that challenge his cynicism, especially humans or PokeSouls. He'll be on Earthworld; this wouldn't be very long after he woke up to find his entire body warped for no apparent reason. Also, since Azurill needs a Soothe Bell to evolve, I think this should only run for Azurill's first evolution, but if something good happens I would be open to following it up.

  4. #93
    Phantom Thief Ralin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    511
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,898 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Character Name: Sir Gawain.
    Pokemon Seeking Evolution: Azurill (1 stage).
    Any RPing Requests: Gawain is currently affected by the Consequence Jurisdiction and is currently a Sylveon PokeSoul! I would love to force him to interact with people that challenge his cynicism, especially humans or PokeSouls. He'll be on Earthworld; this wouldn't be very long after he woke up to find his entire body warped for no apparent reason. Also, since Azurill needs a Soothe Bell to evolve, I think this should only run for Azurill's first evolution, but if something good happens I would be open to following it up.
    Heya! I'll take ya! Since Azurill is a 3 stage basic, that's what kind of mission it will be FYI. You can't fully evolve it until you get your soothe bell though, but the mission will get u the EXP needed
    "With what voice, what words should I shout out this love?"

    STATS || POKEMON || CONTESTS ||AFTER HOURS


  5. Likes VeloJello, Smiles liked this post
  6. #94
    Ocean Dweller URPG Staff Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,260 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Another Basics Mission please, 'cause I'm an addict ;-;

    Character Name: Finn- OHJK WHAT, it's Ajax Von Morra; time to get this character developed some more :D
    Pokémon: Tyrunt
    Requests: Some kind of dystopian, crazy-ass, wild thing. Like Rocky Horror mixed with Mad Max kind of thing would be cool. I'm not sure how Ajax will develop, and am p open for him to just do anything, SO HAVE AT IT FAM <3

    --><--
    ^^^Click the Pyukumuku for my URPG Stats^^^


    Mako | Morru 07/27/2017
    Marlon is literally @ Liam









  7. #95
    diamondpearl876's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,580 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Liam View Post
    Another Basics Mission please, 'cause I'm an addict ;-;

    Character Name: Finn- OHJK WHAT, it's Ajax Von Morra; time to get this character developed some more :D
    Pokémon: Tyrunt
    Requests: Some kind of dystopian, crazy-ass, wild thing. Like Rocky Horror mixed with Mad Max kind of thing would be cool. I'm not sure how Ajax will develop, and am p open for him to just do anything, SO HAVE AT IT FAM <3
    Sure, let's do this! I'll ping you when first post is up. ^^


  8. Likes ~Surfer Liam liked this post
  9. #96
    The very best Flaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    78 (0 Banked)

    Default

    So I'd like to request my very first mission. And it's a Medium one at that.

    Character Name: Emily Volonte
    Requests: I wanted to take place in Surface World and revolve around an abandoned town. With time the town has become inhabitted by Ghost Pokemon who haunt and trick travellers that are unlucky enough to get there. What's going on in the town and what's causing the huntings?

    I don't know if I can request this here but I want it to be an open mission.
    Last edited by Flaze; 11-10-17 at 07:09 PM.

  10. #97
    Phantom Thief Ralin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    511
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,898 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaze View Post
    So I'd like to request my very first mission. And it's a Medium one at that.

    Character Name: Emily Volonte
    Requests: I wanted to take place in Surface World and revolve around an abandoned town. With time the town has become inhabitted by Ghost Pokemon who haunt and trick travellers that are unlucky enough to get there. What's going on in the town and what's causing the huntings?

    I don't know if I can request this here but I want it to be an open mission.
    I got this! Gimme a bit to decide the plot but I got this!
    "With what voice, what words should I shout out this love?"

    STATS || POKEMON || CONTESTS ||AFTER HOURS


  11. Likes Elysia, Smiles, diamondpearl876 liked this post
  12. #98
    나사랑하지? Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    376
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    756 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Gotta do Dominic more justice tbh

    Basics Mission!

    Character Name: Dominic Matthews
    Pokémon: Eevee (to Sylveon)
    Requests: Something dark/edgy, but since it's Sylveon we're doing I want it to be horror but vibrant and colorful and definitely deceptive a la Doki Doki Literature Club lol :eyes:

  13. Likes Smiles liked this post
  14. #99
    ♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,665
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,684 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Gotta do Dominic more justice tbh

    Basics Mission!

    Character Name: Dominic Matthews
    Pokémon: Eevee (to Sylveon)
    Requests: Something dark/edgy, but since it's Sylveon we're doing I want it to be horror but vibrant and colorful and definitely deceptive a la Doki Doki Literature Club lol :eyes:
    CLAIMING, thanks for being uber patient!

    ❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •