User Tag List

Thread: Revenge of the Contest Stats Event!

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,341 (0 Banked)

Default Revenge of the Contest Stats Event!

As many of you know, for years Contest Stats have been in limbo. Unused and hated because all they do is give a free boost to whoever spends a lot on them. Contests which use them give a huge advantage to those few people who buy them, and as such, they do not get used. Even the heads of the contest section do not like them and have wanted to eradicate them. Recently, Siless proposed a solution to this dilemma and I would like to attempt to implement it. So here is how it works:

Spoiler:
    All stats have 8 ranks.

Cool- Coolness is a Pokémon's ability to maintain its mental state under stress and exude confidence when others would have run out. Every odd rank of Coolness gives a Pokémon a 25% chance to ignore nervousness when it would otherwise succeed. If a Pokémon resists nervousness due to this effect, it is jammed equal to the number of Pokémon that resisted nervousness due to their Coolness (check the normal miss chance for Nervousness first). Every even rank of Coolness lowers the Jamming damage the user takes while in Combo Standby by 0.5 hearts (even if the combo does not, or cannot, complete), but also reduces the (pre-combo bonus) appeal score of the Combo finisher by the same amount to a minimum of 1 heart; the focus required to maintain oneself in a stat of combo readiness is exhausting, and leads to the combo'd move being less impressive than normal.

Spoiler:
    1: 25% nervous resist, -1 heart per Pokémon that resists
    2: 25% nervous resist, -1 heart per Pokémon that resists, -.5 jam on user while in combo standby, -.5 combo bonus
    3: 50% nervous resist, -1 heart per Pokémon that resists, -.5 jam on user while in combo standby, -.5 combo bonus
    4: 50% nervous resist, -1 heart per Pokémon that resists, -1 jam on user while in combo standby, -1 combo bonus
    5: 75% nervous resist, -1 heart per Pokémon that resists, -1 jam on user while in combo standby, -1 combo bonus
    6: 75% nervous resist, -1 heart per Pokémon that resists, -1.5 jam on user while in combo standby, -1.5 combo bonus
    7: 100% nervous resist, -1 heart per Pokémon that resists, -1.5 jam on user while in combo standby, -1.5 combo bonus
    8: 100% nervous resist, -1 heart per Pokémon that resists, -2 jam on user while in combo standby, -2 combo bonus

Beauty- Beauty is a Pokémon's ability to make itself the center of attention. Every odd rank of beauty gives the user a +0.5 heart bonus for matching the contest attribute with its move (seperate from the standard bonus). Every even rank of Beauty gives the user a 25% chance to boost the crowd level whenever they successfully perform a move that is not incompatible with the contest type. This focus on the Beauty user does lower its offensive contest potential as the focus, even of the other Pokémon, is on the user and not the move, and so each odd rank of Beauty lowers the jamming damage of moves by the user by 0.5 hearts.

Spoiler:
    1: +.5 attribute bonus, -.5 jam by user
    2: +.5 attribute bonus, 25% neutral boost chance, -.5 jam by user
    3: +1 attribute bonus, 25% neutral boost chance, -1 jam by user
    4: +1 attribute bonus, 50% neutral boost chance, -1 jam by user
    5: +1.5 attribute bonus, 50% neutral boost chance, -1.5 jam by user
    6: +1.5 attribute bonus, 75% neutral boost chance, -1.5 jam by user
    7: +2 attribute bonus, 75% neutral boost chance, -2 jam by user
    8: +2 attribute bonus, 100% neutral boost chance, -2 jam by user

Cute- Cuteness is a Pokémon's ability to distract opponents in such a way that it proves difficult targetting the user. Every odd rank of Cuteness lowers the damage of single target Jamming moves by 0.5 heart. Cuteness also enables the user to maintain an "appeal" state when struck with nervousness, gaining them a boost of 1 heart per even rank whenever they fail to move due to nervousness. The Pokemon suffers especially from moves where it's no longer the primary target, however, making multi-target jamming moves 0.5 hearts per odd rank more effective against the cute user.

Spoiler:
    1: -.5 single target jam on user, +.5 multi-target jam on user
    2: -.5 single target jam on user, +.5 multi-target jam on user, +1 nervous appeal
    3: -1 single target jam on user, +1 multi-target jam on user, +1 nervous appeal
    4: -1 single target jam on user, +1 multi-target jam on user, +2 nervous appeal
    5: -1.5 single target jam on user, +1.5 multi-target jam on user, +2 nervous appeal
    6: -1.5 single target jam on user, +1.5 multi-target jam on user, +3 nervous appeal
    7: -2 single target jam on user, +2 multi-target jam on user, +3 nervous appeal
    8: -2 single target jam on user, +2 multi-target jam on user, +4 nervous appeal

Smart- Smartness is a Pokémon's ability to tactically react to the situation at hand. Every odd rank of Smartness gives the Pokemon a +1 'priority' for moves that determine acting positions during the next turn. (This priority means that later moves with less priority will not move the Pokémon from the place designated by the move it used). Every even rank gives a bonus after each successful combo (post-combo bonus itself) of 1 heart, but the amount of focus required leads the Pokemon to be easily distracted, increasing the damage of single-target jamming attacks by 1 heart and multi-target jamming attacks by 0.5 hearts while the user is in Combo Standby for each odd rank of Smartness. (Half hearts are tracked until the end of the turn, but during scoring are not applied unless another half heart completes it).

Spoiler:
    1: +1 priority, +1 single-target jam on user, +.5 multi-target jam on user
    2: +1 priority, +1 combo bonus, +1 single-target jam on user, +.5 multi-target jam on user
    3: +2 priority, +1 combo bonus, +2 single-target jam on user, +1 multi-target jam on user
    4: +2 priority, +2 combo bonus, +2 single-target jam on user, +1 multi-target jam on user
    5: +3 priority, +2 combo bonus, +3 single-target jam on user, +1.5 multi-target jam on user
    6: +3 priority, +3 combo bonus, +3 single-target jam on user, +1.5 multi-target jam on user
    7: +4 priority, +3 combo bonus, +4 single-target jam on user, +2 multi-target jam on user
    8: +4 priority, +4 combo bonus, +4 single-target jam on user, +2 multi-target jam on user

Tough- Toughness is a Pokémon's ability to ignore the fatigue of performance. Every odd rank of Toughness is considered 0.5 hearts for determining position in a round (Half hearts here work as normal hearts, a 6 heart mon is faster than a 5.5 heart is faster than a 5.0 heart). Whenever a Tough Pokémon acts, it gains 1 Stamina Point per even rank of Toughness; any time a Pokémon with 5 or more Stamina Points would be jammed, struck with nervousness, or lose condition stars (only when it has condition stars), and no other effect cancels these out, that Pokémon loses 5 Stamina points instead. When a Tough Pokémon's stamina does falter, however, it does so drastically, causing the Pokémon to be jammed for 1 heart per odd rank of Toughness.

Spoiler:
    1: +.5 position bonus, +1 jam against user
    2: +.5 position bonus, +1 stamina per action, +1 jam against user
    3: +1 position bonus, +1 stamina per action, +2 jam against user
    4: +1 position bonus, +2 stamina per action, +2 jam against user
    5: +1.5 position bonus, +2 stamina per action, +3 jam against user
    6: +1.5 position bonus, +3 stamina per action, +3 jam against user
    7: +2 position bonus, +3 stamina per action, +4 jam against user
    8: +2 position bonus, +4 stamina per action, +4 jam against user

From now until the end of the event, any RSE qualified judge may host a contest for this event (festivals are excluded as they may require separate tweaking and the idea should first be ensured to work in normal contests). Contests for this event must have the entire chat logs posted in this thread plus the stats used for each contestant and use the following rules:

RSE Any Rank (higher ranks still require a ribbon of that type for each participant of the previous rank)
    Any attribute
    OP Combo Clause
    Stats allowed – Each participant may send any combination of stats they wish, from 0-8 for each attribute

Please note that other contests/festivals may still occur during this time, they just won't count towards this event. The purpose of this event is to gauge if these new proposed stats will work and if they need to be tweaked in any way. Constructive feedback of any of the ideas involved is also welcome. This will run until one month from now, through the end of February. At the end, something will be given to each participant in event contests and each judge of event contests.

For reference later:
    Spoiler:
    Participants:
    CommBA (2)
    Felly
    Maxie (2)
    Ace Trainer Liam (2)
    Prince Vultan
    DarknessRuler
    Ash K.
    Seppe
    EmpireCrusher203

Judges:
    Ash K. (2)
    Siless
    Last edited by Ash K.; 03-01-15 at 06:40 PM.
    Ash K. on BMG/PXR/SPC, Alcadies on PE2K, MewAshMew on AIM.
    URPG: Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    URPG Stats
    Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
    1896/1926/1966

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,341 (0 Banked)

Spoiler:
    Ash K.
    RSE Any Rank (higher ranks still require a ribbon of that type for each participant of the previous rank)
    Any attribute
    OP Combo Clause
    Stats allowed – Each participant may send any combination of stats they wish, from 0-8 for each attribute

You may pick a rank/attribute among yourselves, otherwise I’ll roll it
    4:41 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    ayyyyyy
    4:41 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    idc
    4:41 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    idc either
    4:42 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    i think i'm eligible for non-nub rank stuff if y'all are
    4:42 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    iirc it's one ribbon to go up
    4:42 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    One ribbon for next rank atm
    4:42 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    one ribbon in the specific rank?
    4:42 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Oh really? Not two anymore?
    4:42 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    or just overall
    4:43 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    One ribbon of that attribute on that Pokémon
    I think two is, in general reasonable, but not supported by current activity
    4:43 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    What's the next one after Normal?
    Super
    4:43 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    oh then I qualify for cool and smart for super
    Normal —> Super —> Hyper —> Master
    4:43 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    is the red ribbon cool
    4:43 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    otherwise I can only do normal jazz
    4:44 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    I qualify for Super Cool in the one I want to do, but can find something for probably any of the ribbons
    4:44 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    I think so Felly
    4:44 PMBrian aka Maxie's iconBrian aka Maxie
    cool smart and beauty super
    Everyone up for Super Cool then?
    4:44 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    i have beauty, smart, & i think cool but i'm checking
    not cool
    smart and beauty
    Everyone qualified for Super Smart then?
    4:45 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    I do
    4:45 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Normal vs Super doesn't affect the stats or anything, correct? Just the ribbon we're contesting for
    4:45 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    beware of spoopy ghosts
    4:45 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    no, just the ribbon
    and pay
    4:45 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Ribbon and pay
    4:45 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    i have smart, yee
    4:45 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    And pay, yes
    4:46 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    yeee money
    4:46 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Comm, got a Smart ribbon?
    4:46 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    where's the list for the moves for contests?
    4:46 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    checking
    4:46 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    haaaa, yeah, I have one with Smart
    4:46 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f398/con...t-r-s-e-57736/
    4:46 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    thanks
    4:46 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Okay, so Super Smart then?
    4:47 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    sure
    4:47 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Send to me with any stats you want, up to 8 in each category
    4:47 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    I don't understand that part
    4:47 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...225#post102225 Definitions can be found here
    4:48 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    It’s okay, probably no one does right now (myself possibly included)
    4:48 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    oh I meant more of I had no idea what you were even talking about lol
    4:48 PMBrian aka Maxie's iconBrian aka Maxie
    i have no idea
    4:49 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    then send 0/0/0/0/0
    4:49 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    (for the record, if you send X/X/X/X/X without specifying, I am going to treat it as Cool/Beauty/Cute/Smart/Tough)
    4:50 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    i have no idea what i'm doing and i didn't feel like reading the post, so i sent numebrs
    numbers
    4:50 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Is that the order it's in on the contest event page?
    4:50 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    no
    4:50 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    No, I should probably reorder that
    no, but it's the order bulbapedia has on their page lol
    4:50 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    It’s the order I’m used to
    4:50 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    that's smart cute cool beauty tough
    i personally think we should use alphabetical order
    but w/e
    4:51 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Cool/Beauty/Cute/Smart/Tough is convenient because it tells you which are compatible (adjacent ones)
    4:51 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    so... if I have 1 in my smart category, if I use a smart move it gets priority but I've more easily distacted?
    4:52 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    *then I use...
    4:52 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    It applies to all moves that do whatever it affects, not just moves of that attribute
    4:52 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    in other news, i voted for wwc
    4:52 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    so if moves have a -1 jam and the user has 8 beauty
    4:53 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    That part of Smart in particular applies to moves which you make you go first and last
    4:53 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    so even if I'm fourth every round I get priority?
    4:53 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    does that mean the pokemon is jammed for +1 heart?
    yay felly!
    4:53 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    no
    for moves like quick attack
    curse
    submission
    etc.
    they get priority?
    yes
    okay...
    if i read that right
    4:54 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Basically it makes them take priority over other moves of that type used later
    4:55 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    so I use QA and someone else uses QA, during that round of QA's mine goes first even if I'm suppose to go second? or do I go first next round even if I went first due to smart priority?
    4:55 PM"mossdeepleader"siless733's icon"mossdeepleader"siless733
    if you have smart priority over the other person and use QA first, you'll go first and the other QA user will go second next turn
    4:56 PM"mossdeepleader"siless733's icon"mossdeepleader"siless733
    normally you would go second iirc when that happened
    4:56 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Indeed
    4:56 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    okay that makes sense
    4:56 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    thanks
    4:57 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    can someone link the RSE contestpedia
    4:57 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f398/con...t-r-s-e-57736/
    4:58 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    i'm a little sad you linked me the bmg one, but i'll deal
    4:58 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    It’s just the one I leave open :x
    4:58 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    for shame
    4:58 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Partially because Chrome hates PWN for some weird reason
    5:01 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    P.S.: I just fixed the contest page on PWN to have the correct order of stats, doing the other two now
    5:06 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    brb 'cause i hungry and want foods
    5:13 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Delibird (0) [0]
    Victreebel (0) [0]
    Arcanine (0) [0]
    Serperior (0) [0]
    CM = 0
    5:14 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    i'm assuming we do the primary round when stats are on?
    5:14 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    The new effects replace the primary round
    5:14 PM"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx's icon"drawmelikeyourfrenchgirls"sln2xdx
    ok
    5:16 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    /doesn't know what that means either
    5:16 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Primary round is what stats used to do, give free points
    5:16 PMSeppe's iconSeppe
    Oh right. So you don't get all those free points for having lots of stats
    5:16 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    It’s a new idea that is being tried
    5:17 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...225#post102225
    5:17 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    oh okay
    5:17 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    I don't think I've been in a contest yet were people got those so...
    5:17 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    k back
    5:19 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Probably because such contests pretty much never happened
    5:20 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Even Chain, a Senior Judge, hates contest stats (at least how they used to work) and wanted to do away with them entirely
    5:20 PMJohn Paul's iconJohn Paul
    Yeah, they never did. I only really did one or two contests, never truly got into them though
    5:21 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Okay, disaster… I mean turn, starting
    5:21 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    And this was Smart, right?
    5:21 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    yea
    5:22 PMJohn Paul's iconJohn Paul
    No, it was pretty idiotic of you to do one, but that's beside the point
    5:22 PM"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    lol
    5:22 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Delibird uses Rest, +2 <3. +4 stamina. Judge looks on expectantly.
    5:25 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Victreebel uses Growth, +1 <3. +3 stamina. Judge looks on expectantly.
    5:28 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine uses Sunny Day, +1 <3. Judge looks on expectantly.
    5:29 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Serperior uses Coil, +1 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. Condition improves.
    5:32 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Delibird (2) [2] {4} [CS: Rest]
    Victreebel (1) [1][*] {3} [CS: Growth]
    Serperior (2) [2][*]
    Arcanine (1) [1] [CS: Sunny Day]
    CM = 1
    5:32 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Forgot to announce the condition improving with Growth, but it did and is in stats
    5:33 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Wow, such fast sending
    5:33 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Even more disastrous starting time
    5:35 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Delibird uses Sleep Talk, +3 <3. Combo, +7 <3. +4 stamina. Crowd boos.
    5:37 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Victreebel uses Power Whip, +2 <3, +1 <3. Combo, +6 <3. +3 stamina.
    5:38 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Serperior uses Growth, +1 <3, +1 <3. Condition improves. Judge looks on expectantly.
    5:39 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine uses Flare Blitz, +6 <3. Combo, +6 <3.
    5:40 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    (for the record, the crowd would be booing a lot more if they weren’t bored out of their minds already!)
    5:40 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    //roll-dice1-sides2
    5:42 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine (12) [13]
    Delibird (10) [12] {8}
    Victreebel (9) [10][*] {6}
    Serperior (4) [6] [**] [CS: Growth]
    5:43 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    CM = 0
    5:44 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    CM = 1, (13) [15] on Arcanine
    5:44 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    (13) [14]*
    5:44 PM&quot;mossdeepleader&quot;siless733's icon"mossdeepleader"siless733
    everyone loses cash to refund the money the crowd paid
    5:45 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    I hear there’s a Dunsparce-based charity that seems completely legitimate
    5:46 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Sorry, (14) [15] on Arcanine, it got +2 for crowd cheering
    5:46 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Any moves affected?
    5:47 PM&quot;skybuttercup&quot;iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    i'm trying to cheer the crowd up, but these nubs ;(
    5:47 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Victreebel’s Beauty didn’t go over well here!
    5:48 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine uses Substitute, +2 <3. Crowd cheers, +2 <3.
    5:48 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Let the crowd hate me!!!
    5:49 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Delibird uses Rest, +2 <3. +4 stamina. Judge looks on expectantly.
    5:50 PM&quot;skybuttercup&quot;iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    if delibird's just gonna take a nap the whole time, maybe it shouldn't have played ;(
    5:50 PM&quot;skybuttercup&quot;iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    no wonder why the crowd's so bored
    5:50 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Victreebel uses Growth, +1 <3, +1 <3. +3 stamina. Crowd boos. Judge looks on expectantly.
    5:51 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Maybe if Victreebel would stop growing the crowd would stop booing! No one wants to watch a plant grow
    5:52 PMBrian aka Maxie's iconBrian aka Maxie
    lol
    5:52 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Serperior uses Giga Drain, +2 <3, +2 <3. Combo, +3 <3. Arcanine managed to avoid seeing it. Arcanine’s stamina allowed it to resist it. Delibird’s stamina allowed it to resist it.
    5:52 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Crowd cheers, +1 <3
    5:55 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Serperior (8) [14] [**]
    Arcanine (4) [17]
    Delibird (2) [14] {9} [CS: Rest]
    Victreebel (2) [12] [**] [CS: Growth]
    CM = 2
    5:58 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    brb
    6:00 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Serperior uses Leech Seed, +2 <3, +2 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. Judge looks on expectantly.
    6:01 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine uses Sunny Day, +5 <3. Crowd boos. Judge looks on expectantly.
    6:02 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Delibird uses Sleep Talk, +3 <3. Combo, +7 <3. +4 stamina.
    6:06 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Victreebel uses Giga Drain, +2 <3, +2 <3. Combo, +6 <3. Crowd cheers, +2 <3. Serperior tripped over out of distraction, -4.5 <3. Arcanine tripped over out of distraction, -6.5 <3. Delibird’s stamina allowed it to resist it.
    +3 stamina too
    6:07 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    yea fuk u 2
    >:I
    6:07 PM&quot;skybuttercup&quot;iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    delibird's too busy sleeping to notice :0
    lazybones
    6:08 PMFawkes.'s iconFawkes.
    how does a snake trip over
    6:09 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Victreebel (12) [24] [**] {9}
    Delibird (10) [24] {10}
    Serperior (.5) [14.5] [**] [CS: Leech Seed]
    Arcanine (-1.5) [15.5] [CS: Morning Sun]
    CM = 3
    Final turn
    6:09 PMBrian aka Maxie's iconBrian aka Maxie
    its a secret :0
    6:09 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    *Sunny Day
    That
    6:15 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Victreebel uses Sunny Day, +5 <3, +2 <3. Crowd boos. +3 stamina.
    6:15 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Delibird uses Destiny Bond, +8 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. +4 totally irrelevant stamina.
    6:16 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Serperior uses Worry Seed, +2 <3, +2 <3. Combo, +3 <3. Crowd boos.
    6:16 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    //roll-dice1-sides100
    6:17 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine is too nervous to move, +1 <3.
    6:17 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    wut
    oh from worry seed?
    : (
    6:17 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Indeed
    6:18 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Delibird (9) [33]
    Victreebel (7) [31]
    Serperior (7) [21.5]
    Arcanine (1) [16.5]
    6:19 PM&quot;skybuttercup&quot;iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    dat difference of two
    6:19 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Stats:
    Delibird 0/0/0/8/8
    Victreebel 4/4/6/8/6
    Serperior 0/0/0/2/0
    Arcanine 0/3/3/1/1
    6:19 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    lol
    6:20 PM&quot;skybuttercup&quot;iluvhim4eveh's icon"skybuttercup"iluvhim4eveh
    when you're the only one that throws stats in everything
    6:20 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Thoughts on potential changes?
    6:20 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    wait, I thought we could only have 8 in all
    ohhhhh
    Up to 8 per category
    okay
    /didn't understand
    6:21 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    neat
    but
    I'd rather it be more simple imo
    like not these thangs at all
    but fun
    6:21 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    I thought about throwing stats in everything
    6:21 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Stats will never be a requirement, only an option
    6:21 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    And then didn't want to keep Ash waiting with thinking what to use and what not to use
    But I’m open to any ideas
    6:22 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    So I just picked what I knew I wanted
    6:22 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    My current thought is “make it take 5 stamina to resist”
    6:22 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    yea maybe
    otherwise you won't ever get jammed if you move
    right?
    6:23 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Unless multiple people jam in one turn
    6:23 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    oh right
    But that doesn’t happen enough
    6:23 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    It's jam and nervous though, right?
    I think so, but still
    6:24 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Like, I feel if there is constant jam/nervous potential, but otherwise, yeah, if you go max Tough and just build up the stamina, you're basically untouchable
    6:25 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    How much stamina would I have ended with? 14?
    6:25 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    In this one, even at 5 per you still would never have been startled
    Yes
    10 if it was 5 per
    6:25 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Yeah, maybe 4/5 stamina loss or maybe not gain as much stamina but I don't know if that would be as eay to do
    6:26 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Tough OP
    6:26 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    I’m going to do it as 5 (which is more than you earn per round) and see if future contests still have problems with it

Super Smart.

CommBA and Delibird win, $2,000 + $2,000 CC + on Delibird
    Felly and Victreebel get second, $1,500 + $1,500 CC
    Maxie and Serperior get third, $1,000 + $1,000 CC
    Ace Trainer Liam and Arcanine get fourth, $500 + $500 CC
    Ash K. judges, $2,000
    URPG: Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    URPG Stats
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
    1896/1926/1966

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,341 (0 Banked)

Spoiler:
    Ash K.
    Any attribute
    OP Combo Clause
    If any of you have ribbons and would like to do higher than Normal rank, please say so
    6:02 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Ash can you message me?
    6:03 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    can I have link to the stats thing again?
    6:03 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    I can probs do a higher of any ribbon, depends on what y'all have
    I have smart/cool
    6:03 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    I has a Tough
    lol
    6:03 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Ok, so, looks like Normal ribbons then
    6:04 PMdarknessruler88's icondarknessruler88
    I have beauty, smart and cool I think
    6:04 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    If you can agree on a stat, it shall be that, otherwise I can roll
    6:04 PMdarknessruler88's icondarknessruler88
    But super rank beauty :P
    6:05 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    so that link to the attributes page...
    6:05 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f398/rev...-event-172609/
    6:06 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    thanks
    6:06 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    I'll do whatever at normal
    6:06 PMdarknessruler88's icondarknessruler88
    So....what attribute we doing?
    6:06 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    idc
    Refresh that page if you have it open, I just fixed something I meant to after the last one
    6:07 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    (apparently I had only corrected it on PWN, thought I did all three)
    6:08 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Roll it if none of us can decide
    6:08 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Yea roll
    Okay
    //roll-dice1-sides5
    Cute
    6:09 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    But...idk cute...
    6:09 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    I don't have it*
    6:10 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    It’s Normal Rank, there was no overlap to do Super Rank
    6:10 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    GDI this means I can't really spam Primeape lol
    6:11 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Ummm...idk if I can do it XD
    6:11 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Why not?
    6:12 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    It's Normal Rank, the only requirement is that you have a Pokemon
    6:12 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Nothing really with cute
    6:12 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Well...I guess u can try this one...
    Altaria (0) [0]
    Tropius (0) [0]
    Arcanine (0) [0]
    Dedenne (0) [0]
    CM = 0
    Rolls, if any, were done privately for this turn’s order as they could reveal toughness
    Altaria uses Refresh, +1 <3, +1 ★. Crowd cheers, +3 <3. Stamina improves +4.
    Aw, AIM doesn’t like my fancy star
    6:26 PM&quot;monbrey&quot;swiftgallade46's icon"monbrey"swiftgallade46
    what in god's name
    6:27 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    lol neat
    6:28 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Tropius uses Leaf Storm, +6 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. Stamina improves +4.
    6:30 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine uses Sunny Day, +3 <3. Stamina improves +4. Judge looks on expectantly.
    6:33 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne uses Nuzzle, +2 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. Altaria trips over out of distraction, -7 <3. Tropius trips over out of distraction, -14 <3. Arcanine trips over out of distraction, -7 <3.
    6:35 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne (3) [3]
    Altaria (-3) [0][*] {4}
    Arcanine (-4) [0] {4} [CS: Sunny Day]
    Tropius (-7) [0] {4}
    CM = 3
    {stamina}
    6:36 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne uses Covet, +1 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3.
    6:37 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Altaria uses Sing, +2 <3, +1 <3. Crowd goes wild, +8 <3. Judge looks on expectantly.
    6:38 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    //roll-dice2-sides100
    //roll-dice1-sides100
    6:39 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine is too nervous to move
    Tropius is too nervous to move, +4 <3.
    Also +4 stamina for Altaria
    6:40 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    //roll-dice1-sides2
    6:41 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Altaria (11) [11][*] {8} [CS: Sing]
    Tropius (4) [4] {4}
    Arcanine (0) [0] {4}
    Dedenne (2) [5]
    CM = 0
    6:45 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Altaria uses Refresh, +1 <3, +1 <3. Combo, +1 <3. Condition improves. Crowd cheers, +3 <3. +4 stamina.
    6:47 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Tropius uses Leaf Storm, +6 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. +4 stamina.
    6:48 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine uses Sunny Day, +3 <3. Judge looks on expectantly. +4 stamina.
    Dedenne uses Tail Whip, +2 <3, +4 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3.
    6:51 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Tropius (7) [11] {8}
    Altaria (6) [17] [**] {12}
    Dedenne (7) [12]
    Arcanine (3) [3] {8}
    CM = 3
    6:52 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Tropius use Sunny Day, +5 <3. +4 stamina.
    6:53 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Judge looks on expectantly.
    6:55 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Ugh, I forgot something a while ago that kind of changes a lot of things :x
    6:56 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    This is why we can't have nice things
    6:59 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    I’m actually not entirely sure what to do, because it would have affected the crowd meter as early as turn 1
    6:59 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    go bak to turn 1? @[email protected]
    6:59 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    *back
    7:00 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    Forget it ever happened and give everyone affected a free lifetime membership on PWN
    7:01 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    I'll pass :P
    7:01 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    You have a free lifetime membership to PWN*
    *assuming you don’t get yourself banned
    7:02 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    PWN also works as a gym
    7:04 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Because like a gym, you can signup for a membership and then tell yourself you're gonna go and just never do
    7:04 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Lol
    7:05 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    lol
    7:08 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Seriously though, not entirely sure what to do
    7:09 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Ok, serious question time, has anyone used a move to strictly capitalize on the contest meter?
    7:09 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Is this suppose to be the last round?
    Lol no
    7:09 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    I've not, I just go 'THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WORKS' and randomly send something
    7:09 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Some Sunny Days and more importantly a crowd goes wild
    Pretty much my thought pv
    7:09 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    No, those we used because of other reasons, I'm asking if we used it because we went "yes, the crowd meter is high, now is the time to use it"
    7:09 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    The crowd goes wild would be someone else if it were simply retroactively changed
    7:10 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    Ohh, i think i know what thing he forgot
    7:10 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Those are the only things affected
    7:11 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    If you would like me to recalculate assuming same sends I can do that
    7:11 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Because if none of us have been using a move for the sole intention of affecting the meter, then I would say just readjust were the crowd meter would've been and change hearts accordingly
    7:11 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Okay, so both of Arcanine’s Sunny Days actually boosted the crowd meter and earned +1 <3
    7:12 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne made crowd go wild turn 2, not Altaria
    7:12 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    GDI
    7:12 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Haha
    7:12 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    Not that I'm Altaria or anything
    7:12 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    No. Of course not
    7:14 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Except for the part where it affects turn order which would make Tail Whip less effective, in case DR actually sent that for the purpose of getting the going last boost
    7:15 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Lol yay!
    7:15 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    I mean...boo!
    7:23 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Ash K.
    Tropius uses Leaf Storm, +6 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. Stamina improves +4.
    6:30 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine uses Sunny Day, +3 <3. Stamina improves +4. Judge looks on expectantly. Crowd cheers, +1 <3.
    6:33 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne uses Nuzzle, +2 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. Altaria trips over out of distraction, -7 <3. Tropius trips over out of distraction, -14 <3. Arcanine trips over out of distraction, -8 <3.
    6:35 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne (3) [3]
    Altaria (-3) [0][*] {4}
    Arcanine (-4) [0] {4} [CS: Sunny Day]
    Tropius (-7) [0] {4}
    CM = 4
    {stamina}
    First turn, if everyone wants to keep moves I have the next two typed up with same moves and new stuff
    7:23 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    yarp
    7:23 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Yep
    7:23 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    ya
    6:36 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne uses Covet, +1 <3. Crowd goes wild, +6 <3.
    6:37 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Altaria uses Sing, +2 <3, +1 <3. Crowd cheers, +3 <3. Judge looks on expectantly.
    //roll-dice2-sides100
    //roll-dice1-sides100
    Arcanine is too nervous to move
    Tropius is too nervous to move, +4 <3.
    Also +4 stamina for Altaria
    6:40 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    //roll-dice1-sides2
    6:41 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne (7) [10]
    Altaria (6) [6][*] {8} [CS: Sing]
    Tropius (4) [4] {4}
    Arcanine (0) [0] {4}
    CM = 1
    Second turn
    7:24 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Still no changes anywhere?
    7:24 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    Less change than an angry hobo
    7:24 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    not for me
    7:24 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    I'm good
    7:25 PMDarknessRuler88's iconDarknessRuler88
    Same
    7:25 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne uses Tail Whip, +2 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3.
    Ash K.
    Altaria uses Refresh, +1 <3, +1 <3. Combo, +1 <3. Condition improves. Crowd cheers, +3 <3. +4 stamina.
    6:47 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Tropius uses Leaf Storm, +6 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. +4 stamina.
    Arcanine uses Sunny Day, +6 <3. Judge looks on expectantly. +4 stamina. Crowd goes wild, +6 <3.
    6:51 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine (12) [12] {8}
    Tropius (7) [11] {8}
    Altaria (6) [12] [**] {12}
    Dedenne (3) [13]
    CM = 0
    7:25 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Would anyone like to change for the turn currently happening?
    7:25 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    gg/same in
    7:25 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    Same
    Did I even send? Lol
    Oh I did.
    No change
    7:26 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    And Arcanine is [CS: Sunny Day]
    7:26 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    should be good
    7:30 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine uses Flare Blitz, +6 <3. Combo, +10 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. Stamina +4.
    7:32 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Tropius uses Sunny Day, +2 <3. Judge looks on expectantly. Stamina +4.
    7:33 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Altaria uses Sing, +2 <3, +2 <3. Crowd cheers, +3 <3. Judge looks on expectantly. Stamina +4.
    7:34 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne uses Play Rough, +4 <3. Crowd boos.
    7:35 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    //roll-dice1-sides100
    Yes, that happens
    //roll-dice1-sides2
    7:36 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine (16) [28] {12}
    Altaria (7) [19] {16} [**] [CS: Sing]
    Dedenne (4) [17]
    Tropius (2) [13] [CS: Sunny Day]
    CM = 1
    Ash K. fires myself
    7:36 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    this is the final round, right?
    7:37 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Correct. Coming round is last round.
    7:40 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine uses Wild Charge, +6 <3. Crowd boos.
    7:40 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    +4 stamina too, but that won’t matter.
    7:42 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Altaria uses Perish Song, +2 <3, +2 <3. Combo, +2 <3. Crowd cheers, +3 <3. Arcanine resist with toughness, -5 stamina.
    7:43 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Dedenne uses Nuzzle, +2 <3. Crowd cheers, +1 <3. Arcanine and Altaria resist with toughness, -5 stamina.
    7:44 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    //roll-dice1-sides5
    7:45 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Tropius uses Synthesis, +8 <3. Combo, +12 <3.
    7:46 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Arcanine (6) [34]
    Tropius (16) [29]
    Altaria (9) [28]
    Dedenne (3) [20]
    7:47 PMATLiam Regan's iconATLiam Regan
    wow I went from almost doing nothing, to winning
    7:47 PM&quot;pvtheb3&quot;prince_vultan's icon"pvtheb3"prince_vultan
    I blame my disappearing crowd meter :-(
    7:48 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    I still take second, but should that be 20 points in the round with 33 total?
    7:48 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Stats:
    Arcanine 1/8/0/8/8
    Tropius 0/0/8/8/8
    Altaria 3/8/3/0/8
    Dedenne 0/0/0/0/0
    7:48 PMAsh K.'s iconAsh K.
    Max is 16
    7:48 PMCommanderBadass1's iconCommanderBadass1
    Oh, didn't know that

Huge epic fail on my part.

Ace Trainer Liam and Arcanine win, $2,000 + $1,500 CC + Normal Rank Cute Ribbon
    CommBA and Tropius get second, $1,500 + $1,000 CC
    Prince Vultan and Altaria get third, $1,000 + $500 CC
    DarknessRuler and Dedenne get fourth, $500 + $500 CC
    I (sort of) judge, $2,000
    URPG Stats
    1896/1926/1966

4. Likes +CommBA liked this post

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,341 (0 Banked)

Extending this through the end of March to get a bit more testing done. Please do contests and give comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, etc.

All participation prizes for both contestants and judges will be awarded at the end.
    URPG Stats
    1896/1926/1966

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,341 (0 Banked)

I'm disappointed in everyone and you're all fired

This is now closed. Participation prizes are as follows:

For each event contest participated in, members may post here to claim two Pokéblocks of their choice which will each increase the level of that stat by one according to the new set of stat uses.
    The following people are eligible (numbers represent how many entered, thus they may claim twice that many):
    CommBA (2)
    Felly
    Maxie (2)
    Ace Trainer Liam (2)
    Prince Vultan
    DarknessRuler
    Ash K.
    Seppe
    EmpireCrusher203

For Judges, they may claim $2,000 Contest Credits per contest judged. The following are eligible:
    Ash K. (2)
    Siless

Stats on with these effects will be an optional rule from now on in RSE. However, unlike this event, it will require actually having the stats you wish to use.
    URPG Stats
    1896/1926/1966