User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Name Is This But I Will Call You...

42 that is the answer URPG StaffAce Member Soulmaster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,973 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

My name is John, but I always introduce myself as John Paul so most of the time that's what I'm called. Paul is my middle name so yeah. And yes, I was named after the Pope.

Though there are plenty of people that call me JP, very few people downright ask if I'm fine with being called that, but they hear someone else call me that and it spreads.

I've also learnt to respond to John *insert name here*(John Luke, John Micheal, John Phillip, etc.) as there are plenty of people with those names here, and people forget who is who. I've given up correcting people, unless they are old friends, in which case I just give them the evil eye and they remember : P

Most of the time I call people what they are introduced as. So if somebody introduces me to them with a nickname, I normally call them by that name. Once I've known somebody for years I sometimes give them my own nickname though, but only if it makes sense.

Whoops Design TeamStaff Alumni Manaphy72's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,527 (0 Banked)

My name is Jeremy, but a lot of people will call me Jim/Jimmy. I honestly don't know how the name started, but I've been called it by many people since fifth grade. It kind of stuck and I like it sorta. It definitely fits me. My family calls me that, close friends, and even my neighbors will XD

I have this habit that may/may not get me in trouble with a girl's boyfriend.. I call a lot of my friends that are girls "Love". It's out of habit now and I don't mean it in any other way except friendly. Again, not sure how this started but I feel like it shows my respect towards females in some awkward, unexplainable way XD That may just be an excuse.. I'm not sure yet XD

-Insert Movie Quote Here-

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    585 (0 Banked)

My username is Peaceful Giraffe, but I am generally called PG by people online... also Poogy.

Wannabe Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,384 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Online since my username is always Tactician Karina I don't mind people calling me either TK or just Karina.

Outside of the internet I don't have a nickname people call me since there isn't really a short nickname version of Karina lol, I also don't really give nicknames to other people unless they already have one and would preferred to be called that. Otherwise I just call them by their names.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12