User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Mentor / Apprentice Program V. 3005! [NEW PLAYERS COME HERE]

  1. #21
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,197 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckgandor View Post
    Apprentice:

    Your Name:
    luckgandor
    Your Alias:
    Luck or Ricky
    What you seek to Learn:
    Everything (Writing, Battling, Creating Art, After Hours, national park, Contesting)
    Discord:
    JasperQuartz​#6082

    Boyo you’re still my mentee at battling! >:0




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  2. #22
    evanfardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,962 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Apprentice:

    Your Name: Wyatt
    Your Alias: evanfardreamer
    What you seek to Learn: Battling, to be less nub
    Discord: evanfardreamer#1245
    Resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

  3. #23
    Gray Nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    660
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,049 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    Apprentice:

    Your Name: Wyatt
    Your Alias: evanfardreamer
    What you seek to Learn: Battling, to be less nub
    Discord: evanfardreamer#1245
    Claiming!

  4. #24
    Sleepyhead Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    674
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,193 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Your Name: Ralin
    Your Alias: Ralin
    What you seek to Learn: To conquer all of the gyms... and climb to the elite 4, Move match ups, Better decision making in battle, reading opponents, understanding the game better
    Discord: Ralin#1176

    Gray is claiming me. He's my Senpai

    Mentee: Have a 3v3 Battle (Win or Lose) ( x )
    Mentee: Challenge a gym (Win or Lose) ( x )
    Mentee + Mentor: Have a double battle together ( x )
    Mentee: Win 3 Gym Battles ( x )
    Mentee: Defeat your mentor in a 4v4 ( x )
    Bonus: Shadow a ref while watching a battle! ( )
    Claiming a Medium Mon for Gray bein a rad dude with attitude.

    that medium mon? Houndour
    "Take Care of Yourself"



  5. #25
    Gray Nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    660
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,049 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Your Name: Ralin
    Your Alias: Ralin
    What you seek to Learn: To conquer all of the gyms... and climb to the elite 4, Move match ups, Better decision making in battle, reading opponents, understanding the game better
    Discord: Ralin#1176

    Gray is claiming me. He's my Senpai

    Mentee: Have a 3v3 Battle (Win or Lose) ( x )
    Mentee: Challenge a gym (Win or Lose) ( x )
    Mentee + Mentor: Have a double battle together ( x )
    Mentee: Win 3 Gym Battles ( x )
    Mentee: Defeat your mentor in a 4v4 ( x )
    Bonus: Shadow a ref while watching a battle! ( )
    Claiming Yanma.

  6. #26
    Resident Village Idiot Fenris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    557 (25 Banked)

    Default

    Your Name: Fenris
    Your Alias: Fenris
    What you seek to Learn: Some better competitive battling understanding, and just a better grasp of the mechanics and how to predict battle / move outcomes. My competitive knowledge is pretty minimal at this point so anything that helps that would be nice.
    Discord: Fenris #0620


    Gray Nine is claiming me!


    Mentee: Have a 3v3 Battle (Win or Lose) ( x )
    Mentee: Challenge a gym (Win or Lose) ( )
    Mentee + Mentor: Have a double battle together ( )
    Mentee: Win 3 Gym Battles ( )
    Mentee: Defeat your mentor in a 4v4 ( x )
    Bonus: Shadow a ref while watching a battle! ( )

  7. #27
    Gray Nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    660
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,049 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Your Name: Fenris
    Your Alias: Fenris
    What you seek to Learn: Some better competitive battling understanding, and just a better grasp of the mechanics and how to predict battle / move outcomes. My competitive knowledge is pretty minimal at this point so anything that helps that would be nice.
    Discord: Fenris #0620


    Gray Nine is claiming me!


    Mentee: Have a 3v3 Battle (Win or Lose) ( x )
    Mentee: Challenge a gym (Win or Lose) ( )
    Mentee + Mentor: Have a double battle together ( )
    Mentee: Win 3 Gym Battles ( )
    Mentee: Defeat your mentor in a 4v4 ( x )
    Bonus: Shadow a ref while watching a battle! ( )
    Claiming!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •