User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dear Anonymous

the shell out pokemon Staff Alumni Mistral's Avatar
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    20,637 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad I spoke to you again. At the very least, I think it provided that last bit of closure I needed for that chapter of my life, even though I like to think I closed it long ago. Maybe it provided that last bit of closure for you too, or maybe it didn't. I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm glad that after over a year of not speaking to each other, we were able to speak to each other cordially. (Because not gonna lie, me talking to you before that whenever I saw you around was just me being salty as fuck, to put it in nicer terms than what I actually said to you.) I admit that I was surprised that you remembered that promise we made so long ago, to continue being friends if anything ever happened. We had to have made that promise at least 2 or 3 years ago, and you still remembered it. I'm glad that you did, especially since it was something I never even thought of.

While we probably won't talk much, and to be honest, that's perfectly fine with me, I'm still glad to know that there's no animosity between us. That was my biggest fear when I spoke to you; that you'd see my message and wouldn't respond, or that you'd see it and tell me not to speak to you ever again. They were probably silly fears because that was never the person that you were, but they were fears nevertheless. I'm glad to know that those fears didn't become realities.

I will admit that I appreciate you trying to shift the blame of everything that happened between us on yourself. However, while I do appreciate that, the blame should not be completely shifted to you. There were problems on both sides, mine and yours, and it probably just wasn't meant to be anyways. That's fine though. As I always say, there's other fish in the sea. And besides, in that short time we were together, I did learn a lot about myself and about relationships in general, and I'm glad that I was able to go through that experience to learn and grow as a person. I hope you were able to get something out of it too.

At any rate, that door is closed, and I do hope that we can still be friends, even if we don't talk a lot, and even if we are going down two very different paths. There are new doors that can be opened, even if we're just friends now. If you ever wanted to talk, I'm sure you know where to find me. I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors.

Sincerely,
    Fellykins

Way of the Blackwater Master MuffinLad's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    209 (150 Banked)

Dear Anon

Why do you insist on being a royal pain in the neck?
    The fact you are oblivious to annoying/bullying others, just makes you look largely unintelligent.
    Maybe you are just all brawn and no brains after all?
    Also if I haven't talked to you for a while, that means I cannot stand you or YOU did something to break us up! DUH!

Set by MuffinLad
    Waves crush the innocent indiscriminately
    Bow down to the unrelenting oceans

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,304 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for the reminder (or maybe I should call it confirmation. In any case, everything is clear enough now.
    Last edited by Soon™; 02-25-17 at 06:38 PM.

Pop Goes the Gleamsel. Donator Palamon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    142 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Dear Anonymous,

I know we're doing this drama club thing tomorrow, but I really have no confidence in myself. I'm sorry...

Okay, you got me. I'm an idol. But no autographs!!
    Hummingbird! Pair
    I'm redoing this thing someday.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years! Super Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,816 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for finally calling us back after years, we have missed you so much since you went to Italy to stay with relatives. I'm very happy you'll be coming back! Maybe we can play some video games again together like we used to when we were younger? Still have your favorite Pokemon and FF titles. Hopefully we can be close again.

Love,
    Karina

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345