User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Anonymous

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    13,617 (0 Banked)

Default Dear Anonymous

I got this idea from Letters To Breath, a site where anonymous people submit letters to other anonymous individuals without the consequence of this person finding their letter. In their letter, people confess true love, rant to people, admit something they would never dare do in front of that person, and so on and so forth. This is designed to allow people to express their feelings, and to perhaps help other people who have dealt with similar scenarios. For our own Dear Anonymous, I have to implement a few rules, but I know we'll have a therapeutic and good time in here!

• Please do not write anything negative about your fellow PWNers!
    • You can reply to Anonymous posts if you would like. It's all very therapeutic!
    • Your Dear Anonymous letter can be as long or short as you want it to be; express what you feel!

Feel free to write to whoever you want below!~

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

i do the magicks Staff Alumni Sheep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    42 (0 Banked)

Eeep, is this really the first post in two weeks? ):

Dear Anon,

I wish we could do more things together, but I guess not much can be done when you're a few states away. A game needs to come out that we both enjoy and that I can actually handle on this cruddy laptop of mine!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    141 (0 Banked)

Dear Smiles and Felly

ACTIVITY I TELL YOU!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    13,617 (0 Banked)

Dear Anonymous,

Oh my glob, oh my glob, oh my glob, what do I say? I sat there for at least an hour, nervously changing the Pandora station, anxiously pacing and just sitting there thinking, What do I say? with one little question mark hanging in the air, just like that. And really...what do I say? What do I say to prove everything to you, right there and then in that moment? When do I separate myself from everybody else you've ever known?...Would you understand and notice me then? But honestly, it's not so bad to be like everybody else. There are some frikken amazing people in this world, in my world, who constitute the 'everybody else'. And I'm not breaking down The Wall or killing Gregor Samsa for those people ever. No siree! But I guess the past few days have been kinda anxious anyways. Fruuu just take everything I said and - and - yup!

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you still. Always have. I will always be truthful with you and I will always support you in whatever you do. I hope you're having the adventure of a century wherever you are now~ And when you come back, I know that you're going to have great stories to tell me as I will have for you! But if you don't have anything, that'll be fine too. You're that friend that I don't have to see for years where we'll pick up a conversation like absolutely nothing changed. And nothing will change. Take care, I really can't wait to see you again~<3

To Anyone Who's Breathing,

hi I love you!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

i do the magicks Staff Alumni Sheep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    42 (0 Banked)

Dear Anon,

We need to go to the mallllll. I also need to stop being so lazy!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    13,617 (0 Banked)

Dear Anons,

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, I just feel so awkward around you all. I don't know. I try to be as nice as possible and as eager as possible to hear what you all have to say! I just always feel like I really don't belong with you all. It pains me. I don't want to be a burden to you all. I feel like that /all the time/. Even if I make you laugh, I still feel like you're all just laughing out of my jokes out of politeness. But at the same time it kinda irks me that we can't have a conversation without it going in that direction within two minutes. I don't know how to respond. So I kinda just smile and look away. I'm so sorry for being awkward. Can we just have a conversation about puppies without like ten thousand insinuations? I love who you are. I don't want to change that. Maybe I want to change me. I don't know. Anyway, I love you all.

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Just your everyday trickster Shadow Stalker's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    7 (0 Banked)

Dear anon,

You've been one of my closest friend for the longest time, and I still believe our friendship is real even if it's on the Internet. We may not talk much lately, and there may be broken promises, but I've learnt to accept that you have a life of your own to live with school and all.

I still remember the time when we first met by pure coincidence. You commented on a drawing I had made and said you liked it. When you looked for a new icon to use on that site, I gave one to you. Our relationship grew ever since.

----

Dear anon,

I'm sorry that we used to be in poor conditions that made us have unnecessary arguments. But since we forgave each other, we've become long-distance BFF. We're quite alike in personality, taste in music etc. and it's always fun.

I am sorry about the hardships you have been through with no one listening to you, but I am always willing to lend an ear. And I know that I had been exposing my problems and feelings to you as if you didn't have your own. Ever since then, I had tried to reduce this behavior, but it caused me to grow a stony wall around my heart.

I'm fine with it. I want everyone around me to be happy, even if it means I have to sacrifice my own happiness to fulfill it.
    Last edited by Mistral; 08-26-13 at 02:41 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    13,617 (0 Banked)

Dear Anonymous,

Go go go get married! You said yourself that you have a 95% chance of marrying her. We're so so so happy for you! I will be baking your wedding cake. And we will all be invited to your wedding! It will be absolutely adorable. When I come back to this place one day, I can't wait to hear all about your new life with her and how the kids are adjusting. happy endings like yours make me believe that love can last forever. (=

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

some day, my dream will find me Super Moderator Mistral's Avatar
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    20,004 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

I should use this thread more often. n_n Might help me vent my feelings.

Dear Anonymous,

I thought we were best friends. I thought we were friends. The people I talk to online, on forums, on IRC, in AIM blast chats and on Skype, feel more like friends than any of you. You, my so called best friend, haven't hung out with me since we were in middle school. The last time we spoke was at graduation. And you, my other friends, being part of these cliques that don't seem very welcoming at all. Not even including me in your little "family." Am I not good enough? It truly seems that way.

Oh, well. It's okay. Thursday, at the one acts, I remembered how good it felt to laugh. Hearing the laughter around me and how contagious it was, it made me laugh too, and it felt amazing. Perfect. I was truly happy that I was able to laugh like that for the first time in a long time. Yesterday, being around my friends, the people who actually include me in things and praise me and make me smile with just their presence reminded me how it felt to be happy. I laughed, I played games, I danced, I felt silly, and I smiled. I smiled. I laughed. I was happy. Where there is dark, there is light, and I found the light in my darkness today, and now I want to be able to help others find the light in their darkness.

I realized how stressful my life was, and I'm going to change that now, anonymous. I'm going to spend a little less time on the computer. Not too much less. I just won't spend all day and night online like I used to. I'm going to go have fun. I'm going to paint, I'm going to read, I'm going to draw, I'm going to write again, I'm going to play video games. I'm going to have fun like I used to. I'm going to be happy again. Maybe I'll finish Into the Moonlight one day. I haven't written anything for it in the longest time. It's on my mind all the time. I'm going to smile again. Gone is the girl who was hurt and always stressed out. Here's to the girl who's always going to have a smile on her face, here's to the girl who's going to help others find happiness, and here's to the girl who's going to put smiles on other people's faces. ♥

The Car Crash Hearts Staff Alumni Zoro's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,589 (0 Banked)

Dear Anon,

I've been rowing now without much to aim for. But now I have an aim, you. You are my target and I will train so that I will surpass you. The distance between our abilities are like that between the Moon and the Earth but I will bridge that gap and beat you. 7 mins and 6 seconds, huh. You may be a minute and a half in front but I will try until the skin on my hands in ripped to shreds and I can no longer stand so that I can beat you. You push yourself to the limit and I will push my self to mine so that, one day, I can hope to best you. Thank you, friend, for being strong. My strength may not be up to yours but I will make you with it with mental grit. One day, I WILL be strong, like you.
    Do you even row bro?

"People hate me because I tell them the things they don't want to hear."

Check me out of the Youtubez: https://www.youtube.com/user/AmateurAMVsFromHome

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast