User Tag List

Thread: PokeStar

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    11,772 (0 Banked)

Default PokeStar

One of the cool new sidequests in Pokemon Black and White 2 is PokeStar, which is basically a neat movie-making feature that allows you to become a star in the Unova region!

Do you like PokeStar? What movies are your favorite? Have your Pokemon ever become a star?

I really love PokeStar so far! I'm usually not so into the side quests of games, but this feature is cool to me because it's evident throughout the whole game. I love when people just give me lemonade or some other drink because they recognize me in the movies. n~n;; I also really want to achieve the alternate ending so my Pokemon gets the little twinkle when they go out of their Pokeballs in battle~

MISTRAL IMMORTAL

~ Yoom-Ta ~ DonatorStaff Alumni Apollo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

I've spent some time doing films and I love the concept of making your own movies. I've always used the Rental Pokemon option, since I don't have the Pokemon which can do well in the movies and make it a top grosser.

The Riolu Kid series is quite cool, but I haven't done all of them to say which one is better.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

I've done a good number of them in Black 2, using my own Lucario for the Brycen movie. There are still one I'm stuck on, where the rental has a sticky Bard item, and you have to last out five scenes. I can never seen to pull it off, as either a Protect fails and I get fainted, or the sticky bard faints me. And you really can't use Rest to help you out either.

GotHW remake when Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,959 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

This thread reminded me about it, now I need to replay BW2 again just to do this. I think the first time I started doing the PokeStar sidequest I kind of gotten bored with it, I also remember one of the movie I doing was pretty BS, so I just stopped. Hopefully if I do decide to try the sidequest again it won't lose my interest.