User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: PWN Forum/Staff Changes

now look at me, i'm sparkling URPG StaffAdministrator Mistral's Avatar
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    19,052 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

SoundProof Gaming board removed.
    Threads within it have been moved to News & Announcements, Art Showcase, Entertainment & Technology, and Video Games. The board itself was removed upon request.
    throw your sticks and your stones, throw your bombs and your blows

but you're not gonna break my soul

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    19,052 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Challenge Central removed.
    The trial for Challenge Central ended back on November 18th. We have decided that since it has not gotten much attention that it should be removed. The threads within it have been relocated to other places on the forums. Users who wish to post nuzlockes can still do so in the appropriate game's board. If there is a strong demand for a board centered around nuzlockes in the future, we will reconsider adding the board again, but for now, we're going to keep things as they are with nuzlockes.

As a side note, the Global Trade & Battle Station trial also ended on November 18th, but since it has gotten some attention and has the potential to grow and garner attention, we have decided to keep it. Please direct all of your battling and trading needs (and discussions) to that board!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    19,052 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Mentions now require a semi-colon.
    Due to recent issues with the mentions system, I have reimplemented the requirement to add a semi-colon to the end of the mention. This means your mentions need to look like @Mistral; instead of @Mistral. (Obviously replacing my name with the appropriate name.) If you have any further issues with the mentions system, please let us know so that we can fix them!

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,875 (0 Banked)

→ Manaphy72 demoted to Staff Alumni.

It's with a heavy heart that we see Mana leave our staff team. Mana has been an avid PWNer for years, dedicating his creative talents and efforts to designing skins for PWN. He began truly unique initiatives here, such as PokePets, and has always been a champion of spreading word to PWN to the wider Internet community. With his deeply caring and compassionate spirit, it is no surprise to see how Mana flied in his time at PWN, both as a moderator and as a member. He will be dearly missed, and we wish him the best for his other endeavors!

→ ShadowPika demoted to Staff Alumni.

Shadow has always been a cherished artist on our forums, and an even greater wonder of cheer and support. Her ideas for making PWN greater were carried forth with her gift for vim and vigor, unmatched by many and deeply appreciated in dark times. We thank her for her years of service to PWN and wish her the absolute best in the other plans she has currently right now!

→ Tactician Karina promoted to Moderator!

Join us in celebrating Tactician Karina, who has just been promoted to Moderator! Karina shone bright from her first few weeks here and has never failed to impress with the amazing conversations and activity she has spread throughout the forums! We're lucky to see Karina join the team as a Moderator of Video Games and Pokemon Discussions and hope you extend a very warm welcome!

MISTRAL IMMORTAL

5. Likes Tactician Karina, Mistral liked this post
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213