Thread: PWN Forum/Staff Changes

iron s t r i k e r Staff Alumni Aeralis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

Default PWN Forum/Staff Changes

Welcome to...

The Forum/Staff Changes Thread!

In here, all of the higher staff will post about what's going on in the forum, whether it's forum changes, staff changes and the like, it will all be documented in this thread! All posted changes will come with a detailed explanation, so there's no worries as far as any staff members being obscure about anything. :3 This applies even to staff promotions, so yeah~! Keep on the lookout for this thread if you notice any changes and whatnot.

If you notice a forum change, but don't see it documented in this thread, you can PM me about it!

I also want to add an additional note that if you disagree with any forum changes(not staff changes), you're more than welcome to post about them in this thread~!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

Mizuki Emi transferred to Versus Terminus

All this really means is that she switched accounts, nothing more, is all. XD

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

Mogwai promoted to Webmaster.

It was a long MSN discussion between myself, Sheep, as well as Mogwai himself. We were debating exactly how the forums could possibly be better, since I'm unable to do a lot of things on my own, since Mizuki is kind of on an LoA until her internet gets better, and Person Man being busy with school and all. It was a huge gamble since four webmasters would seem like a lot, and that was what was bothering me the most. In the end, you have to weigh what would benefit the forums the most to a pet peeve.

It was this that caused me to promote one of our moderators in the end. I want to start this off as a trial in the end to see how things go, and after about a week or two, see if he's got what it takes to remain as a webmaster or not.

With all of that being said and done though, congrats, David(Mogwai)! :3

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

Quite a few forum changes today-
    • Deleted the PWN Discussions forum and separated the News and Announcements and Feedback forums from each other.
    • Merged the VIP Stages and Donations threads into one.
    • 'Merged' the moderator inquiry threads into the Questions/Suggestions thread.
    • Merged and/or deleted other unimportant stickies and regular threads within those three sections.
    scarlet
    I AM SOCKPUPPET

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

?promotions 9/19

Sheep - Webmaster Assistant

With the recent addition of the supporting usergroup Webmaster Assistant, we have decided to promote one of our hard-working Global Moderators. This usergroup allows us to not only test administrators before we promote them to full-time, all-access admins, but it also lets us divide our efforts better instead of having everything cluttered and clogged up with just us Webmasters having to wade our way through the pandemonium. We expect Sheep to be able to easily ease the weight of our load, and we congratulate her for her past and future efforts!

Smiles - Global Moderator

Despite making it seem as if we have this personal vendetta against the Moderator usergroup, since we keep promoting from it, we don't hate it, we swear - we're just in need of a little bit of upper support at the moment and, thus, we promoted a Moderator that truly deserved it to replace Sheep's past position. At the moment, it will seem as though we are a little heavy in the top half of our staff, but it'll all even out in the future so just bear with us. Besides, this girl definitely deserved the position with her extremely great activity and contributions as well as quick comprehension of the jobs at hand.

Congratulations, girls, on two hard-earned promotions!
    Last edited by Mistral; 08-26-13 at 02:34 PM.
    scarlet
    I AM SOCKPUPPET

some day, my dream will find me Administrator Mistral's Avatar
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    19,600 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Addition of the fan clubs section!

We've added our very own fan clubs section! You all are more than welcome to make your own fan clubs now! The section is a sub forum of the General Discussions forum, and if you want a direct link to it, it can be found by clicking here. Please make sure you guys read the rules before you post!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

What was changed - Serious Discussion forum added!

I set up the Serious Discussion forum. At the moment, these usergroups can see it:
    • Moderators
    • Global Moderators
    • Webmaster Assistants
    • Webmasters
    • Registered Users + SD

Probably wondering what the Registered Users + SD group is, right? Well, that's the usergroup that can view the Serious Discussion forum! Along with it, I created a usergroup promotion that promotes a user that's in the Registered Users usergroup to the Registered Users + SD usergroup after that user meets the following requirements:
    • Reaches 25 posts

The promotion allows that member to see the Serious Discussion forum.

This section will be closely monitored, so mind your topics/posts! Most of our active members should already be able to see it, and that means they are in the Registered Users + SD usergroup~! Enjoy, and if you have any questions, private message silentSounds and we can discuss it.

9/30 - All members can now see Serious Discussion forum.
    Last edited by Dave; 11-12-12 at 06:05 PM.
    scarlet
    I AM SOCKPUPPET

i do the magicks Staff Alumni Sheep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    42 (0 Banked)

→promotions 9/23

Zombie Thunder - Moderator

This user has proved herself to be approachable, able to provide quality posts across various sections, knowledgeable of the rules, and overall has contributed greatly to the forums. She is extremely friendly and dedicated to the forum, making her an excellent candidate for becoming a moderator! So congratulations, Megan, on your well-deserved promotion!

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    10,427 (0 Banked)

To provide parallelism and organization for our members, the staff usergroups as well as staff colors have been slightly edited!

These changes are as such:

• Senior Administrators
    • Junior Administrators
    • Super Moderators
    • Moderators

MISTRAL IMMORTAL

some day, my dream will find me Administrator Mistral's Avatar
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    19,600 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Vertical post bit or horizontal post bit?

You can choose! (: A plug in was added to allow you guys to choose whether or not you want to have the vertical post bit or the horizontal post bit. To change your post bit style, simply follow the instructions below.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast