User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever grown tired of Pokemon?

iron s t r i k e r Staff Alumni Aeralis's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

Default Have you ever grown tired of Pokemon?

Let's just say that, one day, you're bored with nothing to do. You suddenly decide that you're going to play B/W again, after not playing the game for a while. And then, you start up your game. You start up from your last save point(wherever it is. For this hypothetical, we'll just use the Pokemon Center as your last save spot). And then as you start progressing through your game, you suddenly find yourself not doing much anymore. You grind your Pokemon a few levels, and then you save and turn off the game.

You then realize that your interest in Pokemon has went through a dramatic decline.

Utilizing this example because this actually happened to me! But to everyone, did your interest decline at all with the series? Was it temporary or was it something that was ongoing? Did your interest pick back up, or did you find yourself to the point where you're going to quit Pokemon?

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    317 (0 Banked)

That's what happen to me,too!But it was HeartGold.It was 2 years ago,but I eventually got back into Pokemon.
    Hi!

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14,410 (0 Banked)

I go through this on and off pattern with Pokemon. At times, I'm hard at it, writing Pokemon stories and beating the Elite-4 and grinding my Pokemon up there and even rewatching super old Pokemon episodes. That's my omg yay obsession!! stage. ;P Then there are times when I say "Elgym? What in the world is that?!" haha. But no matter what, I truly love Pokemon, and even if I'm not doing anything that concerns Pokemon I still love it.

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

Yeah, I do get tired of Pokemon after a while, but when a new main series game comes out, I'm a fanboy all over again, haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

I have grown out of playing them non-stop because I was just too good for the games and actually I nower days forget to save in Pok?mon games because I just want to leave the game so quickly. Because They don't provide as much fun as they used too.

be a champion Staff Alumni Tony Stewart's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

There were times that I've grown out of playing Pokemon, whether it'd be because of other interests or because my life is just too busy. If I get so bored, I'll eventually pick up the game again, I'll try out the features it has like contests, challenging some of the trainers again, or just grind Pokemon until they reach 100. Heck, I'll even find and explore other places I didn't know about when I was going through the storyline. :P

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

I've been pretty bored with the games since the middle of Gen IV, but Event Collecting is the only thing that occupied my time for a while in Pokemon.
    "You can't measure love
    It has no start
    It has no end"

i do the magicks Staff Alumni Sheep's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    49 (0 Banked)

Nope, never have! Pokemon keeps pulling me back in thanks to the amazing main series games and anime. Hope it stays that way for a while to come. n_n

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

I think I have kinda. I used to play it all the time back in 07/08 and I only had emerald and sapphire. I've never completed any pokemon game gen 4 on pc. I don't think I finished any pokemon game on pc :'(

I finished diamond and heartgold on ds though. Guess it's easier access for me to play it on the handheld lol
    Everyday is a struggle for survival.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (0 Banked)

I've never grown tired of Pokemon, the franchise still keeps me motivated with good-looking characters and Pokemon.

i'll always be invisible here, so contact me elsewhere
    hikari10 @ pc | daikenki @ egc | tumblr | #porton

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast