User Tag List

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Starter Requests

Steel Soul Design TeamURPG StaffAdministratorSuper Moderator K'sariya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,842 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Ralts, please? :)
    YES. GREAT CHOICE! Ralts it is!

Here is your Ralts' UltraDex page, where you can view the Level Up moves that your Pokemon gets automatically, and what additional moves (TMs, HMs, Breeding Moves, etc.) you can purchase with in-game currency! We have no 4-move limit here in URPG, so these Level Ups can all be used in battles and contests!

Along with your awesome psychic squish ball, you get:

• a coupon that lets you get a Pokemon for free from the Pokemart's selection, which can be found (and also redeemed!) here
    • a coupon for one EM (Extra Move), redeemable at the Pokemart! This is can be redeemed for any TM, or can be redeemed for any Breeding Move, Move Tutor, or Special Move on one of your Pokemon!
    • $10,000 in URPG currency. This can be spent in many places, and is our main currency.
    • 5,000 Contest Credits. Abbreviated as CC, this is our special currency earned in Contests, which can be spent here at the Berry Store!
    • 5 Rare Candies that can be used to give your Pokemon experience. To see how much your Pokemon need to evolve, check their UltraDex page! To learn how you can earn experience in other ways, see "How do I evolve my Pokemon?" on the Getting Started page. This page will also get you started here!

Here are some more important links that you might find helpful:

• Trainer Stats board, which you'll need to post in to begin your journey! Keep track of your currency, items, Pokemon, you name it! here!
    • The URPG InfoHub is the centralized database for everything URPG! Click the menu at the top left to navigate by section. General will contain most of what you need to know starting off!
    • The URPG Discord thread is where you can post your Discord username to have an invite link PM'd to you on the forums. Most of our live activity (live battles, contests, most of our chat, and more!) happens here![url]

Thanks so much for joining, and feel free to contact me or any other staff member if you have any questions![/INDENT][/INDENT]

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,315 (0 Banked)

Hi may I have a Cubchoo?

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,383 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by oribhel View Post
    Hi may I have a Cubchoo?
    Indeed! You get your Cubchoo, $10,000, a coupon redeemable for one Pokémon available at The Pokémart (post there to claim), a coupon redeemable for one TM, BM (breeding/egg move), MT (move tutor), or SM (special/event move) (also post in the Pokémart to claim), and $5,000 Contest Credits which can only be spent at the Berry Store, and 5 Rare Candies which can be used to help evolve your Pokémon.

If you want to know what your Pokémon can learn in URPG, I would suggest checking the Ultra Dex (Cubchoo page). Remember to read the rules, make your stats, and enjoy! If you have any further questions, VM/IM me or another helpful staff member or post here.

It may also be worth checking out the Park event for new members.

Welcome to URPG! Good luck and have fun!
    Ash K. on BMG/PXR/SPC, Alcadies on PE2K, MewAshMew on AIM.
    URPG: Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    URPG Stats
    Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
    1896/1926/1966

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    50 (0 Banked)

Hello! May I start with a Rhyhorn, please?

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    17,784 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueRevelations View Post
    Hello! May I start with a Rhyhorn, please?
    Yeppers, here's a Rhyhorn!

Here is your Rhyhorn's UltraDex page, where you can view the Level Up moves that your Pokemon gets automatically, and what additional moves (TMs, HMs, Breeding Moves, etc.) you can purchase with in-game currency! We have no 4-move limit here in URPG, so these Level Ups can all be used in battles and contests!

Along with your awesome sprinting rock, you get:

• a coupon that lets you get a Pokemon for free from the Pokemart's selection, which can be found (and also redeemed!) here
    • a coupon for one EM (Extra Move), redeemable at the Pokemart! This is can be redeemed for any TM, or can be redeemed for any Breeding Move, Move Tutor, or Special Move on one of your Pokemon!
    • $10,000 in URPG currency. This can be spent in many places, and is our main currency.
    • 5,000 Contest Credits. Abbreviated as CC, this is our special currency earned in Contests, which can be spent here at the Berry Store!
    • 5 Rare Candies that can be used to give your Pokemon experience. To see how much your Pokemon need to evolve, check their UltraDex page! To learn how you can earn experience in other ways, see "How do I evolve my Pokemon?" on the Getting Started page. This page will also get you started here!

• Trainer Stats board, which you'll need to post in to begin your journey! Keep track of your currency, items, Pokemon, you name it! here!
    • The URPG InfoHub is the centralized database for everything URPG! Click the menu at the top left to navigate by section. General will contain most of what you need to know starting off!

Thanks so much for joining, and feel free to contact any staff member if you have any questions!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    57 (0 Banked)

May I have a Mareanie?

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,383 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Noy View Post
    May I have a Mareanie?
    Indeed! You get your Mareanie, $10,000, a coupon redeemable for one Pokémon available at The Pokémart (post there to claim), a coupon redeemable for one TM, BM (breeding/egg move), MT (move tutor), or SM (special/event move) (also post in the Pokémart to claim), and $5,000 Contest Credits which can only be spent at the Berry Store, and 5 Rare Candies which can be used to help evolve your Pokémon.

If you want to know what your Pokémon can learn in URPG, I would suggest checking the Ultra Dex (Mareanie page). Remember to read the rules, make your stats, and enjoy! If you have any further questions, VM/DM me or another helpful staff member or post here.

It may also be worth checking out the Park event for new members.

Welcome to URPG! Good luck and have fun!
    Ash K. on BMG/PXR/SPC, Alcadies on PE2K, MewAshMew on AIM.
    URPG: Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    URPG Stats
    Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
    1896/1926/1966

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    29 (0 Banked)

Can I snag a Torchic please? I know it's a basic starter but it's cute and I love it

Steel Soul Design TeamURPG StaffAdministratorSuper Moderator K'sariya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,842 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by SmolArtsyBean View Post
    Can I snag a Torchic please? I know it's a basic starter but it's cute and I love it
    Are you kidding? Torchic is an AWESOME starter!

Here is your Torchic' UltraDex page, where you can view the Level Up moves that your Pokemon gets automatically, and what additional moves (TMs, HMs, Breeding Moves, etc.) and abilities you can purchase with in-game currency! We have no 4-move limit here in URPG, so these Level Ups can all be used in battles and contests!

Along with your hoppin', rockin', cluckin' Torchic, you get:

• The URPG Discord thread is where you can post your Discord username to have an invite link PM'd to you on the forums. Most of our live activity (live battles, contests, most of our chat, and more!) happens here![url]

Thanks so much for joining, and feel free to contact me or any other staff member if you have any questions!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    43 (0 Banked)

Hullooooooo.

One Oshawott, pls.