User Tag List

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Starter Requests

Super Moderator URPG StaffAce Member ModeratorSuper Moderator Elrond's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,484 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Hello! I'd like to request a Pichu for a starter Pokémon please!
    You absolutely can!

Here is your Pichu's UltraDex page, where you can view the Level Up moves that your Pokemon gets automatically, and what additional moves (TMs, HMs, Breeding Moves, etc.) you can purchase with in-game currency! We have no 4-move limit here in URPG, so these Level Ups can all be used in battles and contests!

Along with your awesome Pichu, you get:
    • A coupon that lets you get a Pokemon for free from the Pokemart's selection, which can be found (and also redeemed!) here
    • A coupon for one EM (Extra Move), redeemable at the Pokemart! This is can be redeemed for any TM, or can be redeemed for any Breeding Move, Move Tutor, or Special Move on one of your Pokemon!
    • $10,000 in URPG currency. This can be spent in many places, and is our main currency.
    • 5,000 Contest Credits. Abbreviated as CC, this is our special currency earned in Contests, which can be spent here at the Berry Store!
    • 5 Rare Candies that can be used to give your Pokemon experience. To see how much your Pokemon need to evolve, check their UltraDex page! To learn how you can earn experience in other ways, see "How do I evolve my Pokemon?" on the Getting Started page. This page will also get you started here!

Here are some more important links that you might find helpful:

• Trainer Stats board, which you'll need to post in to begin your journey! Keep track of your currency, items, Pokemon, you name it! here!
    • The URPG InfoHub is the centralized database for everything URPG! Click the menu at the top left to navigate by section. General will contain most of what you need to know starting off!
    • Join us on Discord for real-time battling, contests, friendly chat, and more!

Thanks so much for joining, and feel free to contact me or any other staff member if you have any questions!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    7 (0 Banked)

Hi I would like a Gastly please

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,484 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    Hi I would like a Gastly please
    Here you go!

Here is your Gastly's UltraDex page, where you can view the Level Up moves that your Pokemon gets automatically, and what additional moves (TMs, HMs, Breeding Moves, etc.) you can purchase with in-game currency! We have no 4-move limit here in URPG, so these Level Ups can all be used in battles and contests!

Along with your awesome Gastly, you get:
    • A coupon that lets you get a Pokemon for free from the Pokemart's selection, which can be found (and also redeemed!) here
    • A coupon for one EM (Extra Move), redeemable at the Pokemart! This is can be redeemed for any TM, or can be redeemed for any Breeding Move, Move Tutor, or Special Move on one of your Pokemon!
    • $10,000 in URPG currency. This can be spent in many places, and is our main currency.
    • 5,000 Contest Credits. Abbreviated as CC, this is our special currency earned in Contests, which can be spent here at the Berry Store!
    • 5 Rare Candies that can be used to give your Pokemon experience. To see how much your Pokemon need to evolve, check their UltraDex page! To learn how you can earn experience in other ways, see "How do I evolve my Pokemon?" on the Getting Started page. This page will also get you started here!

• Trainer Stats board, which you'll need to post in to begin your journey! Keep track of your currency, items, Pokemon, you name it! here!
    • The URPG InfoHub is the centralized database for everything URPG! Click the menu at the top left to navigate by section. General will contain most of what you need to know starting off!

Thanks so much for joining, and feel free to contact me or any other staff member if you have any questions!

4. Likes Magikchicken liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    37 (0 Banked)

Might I have a Shinx, please?

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,484 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Socal View Post
    Might I have a Shinx, please?
    You certainly may!

Here is your Shinx's UltraDex page, where you can view the Level Up moves that your Pokemon gets automatically, and what additional moves (TMs, HMs, Breeding Moves, etc.) you can purchase with in-game currency! We have no 4-move limit here in URPG, so these Level Ups can all be used in battles and contests!

Along with your awesome Shinx, you get:

7. Likes Magikchicken liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    37 (0 Banked)

Hi! Could I possibly get a Ralts?

King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,562 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Hi! Could I possibly get a Ralts?
    Why

Hello person I totally have never met and couldn't POSSIBLY know know due to the job we could perhaps share, no, no.

You may ABSOLUTELY have a Ralts!

Here is the Ultradex Page for Ralts! It includes its stats, abilities, all possible moves it can known since URPG doesn't use the 4 move limit, and more!

But for joining URPG, you get some FREE STUFF, BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES FREE STUFF!

• 10,000$ URPG Cash! It's the main currency and you'll find plenty of uses for it soon enough!
    • 5,000$ in Contest Credits, otherwise known as CC! It's exclusive use is for the Berry Store , and the currency can only be earned by doing URPG Contests and other special means!
    • One "GET A FREE POKEMON RIGHT THIS SECOND" Coupon that may be redeemed in the Pokemart for any Pokemon for sale in it! Did I mention it's FREE? Here are your choices!
    • 5 Rare Candies to help evolve them wee babi Pokemon! If you gatta know how much EXP you need to evolve them, or how exp even WORKS, just check out the "How do I evolve my Pokemon?" on the Getting Started page.

But wait, there's MORE!

• Trainer Stats board , which you'll need to post in to begin your journey! Keep track of your currency, items, Pokemon, you name it! here!

Thank you again for joining us! I'll see you at WORK SOON BOI!