Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Starter Requests

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,135 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by ProbablyAmber View Post
    May I have a Kanto Vulpix, please?
    YOU MAY!!!!

Including your Vulpix, you get a Coupon for any one Pokemon in the Pokemart, 1 EM Ticket for any Technical Machine, Breeding Move, Special Move, or Move Tutor Move as well! And ALSO.... 5 Rare Candies to level your Pokemon! Then you get some funds to start too! $10,000 and 5,000 Contest Credits for use in the Berry Store

Make sure to make your trainer stat's too! This can be done HERE, Then if you want the deets of your new little Pokepal, Check them out here!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other Staff member!
    "Take Care of Yourself"

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    7 (0 Banked)

Hello there, may I have a Solosis?

3. Likes ~K'sariya, ~Fierce Deity liked this post
    Steel Soul Design TeamURPG StaffAdministratorSuper Moderator K'sariya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,334 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    YOU MAY!!!!

Including your Vulpix, you get a Coupon for any one Pokemon in the Pokemart, 1 EM Ticket for any Technical Machine, Breeding Move, Special Move, or Move Tutor Move as well! And ALSO.... 5 Rare Candies to level your Pokemon! Then you get some funds to start too! $10,000 and 5,000 Contest Credits for use in the Berry Store

Make sure to make your trainer stat's too! This can be done HERE, Then if you want the deets of your new little Pokepal, Check them out here!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any other Staff member!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi View Post
    Hello there, may I have a Solosis?
    Hi, @Demi;! I am so sorry that we didn't catch this before, and I hope you're still interested! Not sure how this one slipped through the cracks, apologies!

Of course you may have your Solosis! It's a great Pokemon!

Here is your Solosis' UltraDex page, where you can view the Level Up moves that your Pokemon gets automatically, and what additional moves (TMs, HMs, Breeding Moves, etc.) you can purchase with in-game currency! We have no 4-move limit here in URPG, so these Level Ups can all be used in battles and contests!

Along with your awesome psychic squish ball, you get:
    • a coupon that lets you get a Pokemon for free from the Pokemart's selection, which can be found (and also redeemed!) here
    • a coupon for one EM (Extra Move), redeemable at the Pokemart! This is can be redeemed for any TM, or can be redeemed for any Breeding Move, Move Tutor, or Special Move on one of your Pokemon!
    • $10,000 in URPG currency. This can be spent in many places, and is our main currency.
    • 5,000 Contest Credits. Abbreviated as CC, this is our special currency earned in Contests, which can be spent here at the Berry Store!
    • 5 Rare Candies that can be used to give your Pokemon experience. To see how much your Pokemon need to evolve, check their UltraDex page! To learn how you can earn experience in other ways, see "How do I evolve my Pokemon?" on the Getting Started page. This page will also get you started here!

Here are some more important links that you might find helpful:

• Trainer Stats board, which you'll need to post in to begin your journey! Keep track of your currency, items, Pokemon, you name it! here!
    • The URPG InfoHub is the centralized database for everything URPG! Click the menu at the top left to navigate by section. General will contain most of what you need to know starting off!
    • The URPG Discord thread is where you can post your Discord username to have an invite link PM'd to you on the forums. Most of our live activity (live battles, contests, most of our chat, and more!) happens here![url]

Thanks so much for joining, and feel free to contact me or any other staff member if you have any questions!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    106 (0 Banked)

I would like a mudkip cause i know what it can do and some shmoney lol

URPG Official URPG Staff Fierce Deity's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    352 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Ade The Aura Master View Post
    I would like a mudkip cause i know what it can do and some shmoney lol
    Hi, @Ade The Aura Master;!

Mudkip is all yours and I'm glad you got the Forum issues sorted! xD

*copying k'sa's post cause it was formatted nicely*

Here is your Mudkip's UltraDex page, where you can view the Level Up moves that your Pokemon gets automatically, and what additional moves (TMs, HMs, Breeding Moves, etc.) you can purchase with in-game currency! We have no 4-move limit here in URPG, so these Level Ups can all be used in battles and contests!

Along with your awesome Mudkip, you get:
    • A coupon that lets you get a Pokemon for free from the Pokemart's selection, which can be found (and also redeemed!) here
    • A coupon for one EM (Extra Move), redeemable at the Pokemart! This is can be redeemed for any TM, or can be redeemed for any Breeding Move, Move Tutor, or Special Move on one of your Pokemon!
    • $10,000 in URPG currency. This can be spent in many places, and is our main currency.
    • 5,000 Contest Credits. Abbreviated as CC, this is our special currency earned in Contests, which can be spent here at the Berry Store!
    • 5 Rare Candies that can be used to give your Pokemon experience. To see how much your Pokemon need to evolve, check their UltraDex page! To learn how you can earn experience in other ways, see "How do I evolve my Pokemon?" on the Getting Started page. This page will also get you started here!

• Trainer Stats board, which you'll need to post in to begin your journey! Keep track of your currency, items, Pokemon, you name it! here!
    • The URPG InfoHub is the centralized database for everything URPG! Click the menu at the top left to navigate by section. General will contain most of what you need to know starting off!
    • The URPG Discord thread is where you can post your Discord username to have an invite link PM'd to you on the forums. Most of our live activity (live battles, contests, most of our chat, and more!) happens here![url]

Thanks so much for joining, and feel free to contact me or any other staff member if you have any questions!

Game: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    Boss: Goht - Snowhead Temple

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    106 (0 Banked)

Can i get Mudkip as a free pokemon and Weedle as my starter please?

URPG StaffAce Member ModeratorAdministrator Elrond's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,621 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Ade The Aura Master View Post
    Can i get Mudkip as a free pokemon and Weedle as my starter please?
    I'm approving your request for Weedle as your starter. I'll work with you to post properly in the Pokemart to get your Mudkip.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    43 (0 Banked)

Hello, could I have a Zorua as starter?

URPG StaffAce Member ModeratorAdministrator Elrond's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,621 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Jance View Post
    Hello, could I have a Zorua as starter?
    @Jance;

You absolutely can!

Here is your Zorua's UltraDex page, where you can view the Level Up moves that your Pokemon gets automatically, and what additional moves (TMs, HMs, Breeding Moves, etc.) you can purchase with in-game currency! We have no 4-move limit here in URPG, so these Level Ups can all be used in battles and contests!

Along with your awesome Zorua, you get:
    • A coupon that lets you get a Pokemon for free from the Pokemart's selection, which can be found (and also redeemed!) here
    • A coupon for one EM (Extra Move), redeemable at the Pokemart! This is can be redeemed for any TM, or can be redeemed for any Breeding Move, Move Tutor, or Special Move on one of your Pokemon!

• Join us on Discord for real-time battling, contests, friendly chat, and more!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    522 (25 Banked)

Hello! I'd like to request a Pichu for a starter Pokémon please!

12. Likes ~K'sariya liked this post