22 (0 Banked)

I would like an Abra please.

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,943 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Subject096 View Post
    I would like an Abra please.
    You get your Abra, $10,000, a coupon redeemable for one Pokémon available at The Pokémart (post there to claim), a coupon redeemable for one TM, BM (breeding/egg move), MT (move tutor), or SM (special/event move) (also post in the Pokémart to claim), and $5,000 Contest Credits which can only be spent at the Berry Store, and 5 Rare Candies which can be used to help evolve your Pokémon.

If you want to know what your Pokémon can learn in URPG, I would suggest checking the Ultra Dex (Abra page). Remember to read the rules, make your stats, and enjoy! I would suggest getting Discord as it allow battles and some other things to be done in minutes or hours instead of days or weeks. If you get it, post the username here. If you have any further questions, VM/IM me or another helpful staff member or post here.

It may also be worth checking out the Park event for new members.

Welcome to URPG! Good luck and have fun!
    Ash K. on BMG/PXR/SPC, Alcadies on PE2K, MewAshMew on AIM.
    URPG: Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    URPG Stats
    Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
    1896/1926/1966

Bubblebeam
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    585 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Hello! Could I have an Azurill as my starter?

4. Likes Mako, K'sariya liked this post
    Now with Mega Evolution URPG Staff swiftgallade46's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,369 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Hello! Could I have an Azurill as my starter?
    Sorry for the wait! As requested, I've brought you an adorable Azurill! Along with your bouncy blue bud, you also get $10,000, a coupon that you can redeem for a Pokémon in The Pokemart, another coupon that you can redeem in the mart for your choice of a TM, Egg Move, Move Tutor Move, or Event Move, 5 free Rare Candies, and $5,000 Contest Credits which can only be spent at the Berry Store.

If you want to know what moves your Pokémon can learn in URPG, click on Azurill! Remember to read the rules, make your stats, and have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a visitor or private message or contact me on Discord!
    "Rogue Operative Xail" Rogue Operative 8:03 pm
    Fastest girl I ever seen
    they be calling her
    swift gal
    Don't even get me started about how she got Lade!
    My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!
    Ask me to ref on URPG's Discord Server!

Destroyer of All Pathogens Phagocyte's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    205 (0 Banked)

This URPG looks really neat!

Can I have a Beldum?

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    13,479 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Phagocyte View Post
    This URPG looks really neat!

Can I have a Beldum?
    Unfortunately, Beldum is on a list of non-starter Pokemon ): The full list includes these Pokemon:

Scyther, Kabuto, Omanyte, Porygon, Dratini, Larvitar, Lileep, Anorith, Beldum, Bagon, Gible, Shieldon, Cranidos, Munchlax, Riolu, Tirtouga, Archen, Deino, Larvesta, Amaura, Tyrunt, Goomy, Honedge, Jangmo-o, Type:Null

Anything that's not these would make a spectacular first partner!

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Destroyer of All Pathogens Phagocyte's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    205 (0 Banked)

That's okay, can I have Bronzor instead?

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    13,479 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Phagocyte View Post
    That's okay, can I have Bronzor instead?
    BUM BUM BUM, you roll into the URPG prepared for your first big adventure! Waiting for you is this cheeky and impeccable shield Pokemon! And it looks so happy to see you!

Please accept your new friend, a PokeMart ticket that you can exchange for any free Pokemon, an EM Ticket that can also be used at the Mart, 5 rare candies, $10,000 and $5,000 Contest Credits that you can use in the Berry Store! Read more about Bronzor's Stats through its link at the UltraDex, and feel free to join the Discord server by adding your name to this thread. If you have any questions, please let us know! Welcome on in! :D

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    58 (0 Banked)

Hey! Could I start out with a Buneary?

11. Likes Seppe liked this post
    Draconic Lorekeeper URPG Staff Dash's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,800 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by JJCookies View Post
    Hey! Could I start out with a Buneary?

Buneary is a really fun Pokemon to start out with if you ask me! It evolves into Lopunny, who can not only hit hard with its standard moves and its mega evolution, has the ability to be a team-wide support thanks to moves like Heal Bell and Healing Wish, while messing with the enemy team thanks to statuses and the such! May Buneary bring you fortune and wins in future battles!

Along with your starter, you receive some benefits to help you get started! You get $10,000 which can be used in a handful of shops, a coupon that allows you to redeem a free Pokemon along with a second coupon that lets you redeem a free move of your choice from the Pokemart. With this, you earn 5 free Rare Candies that allow you to evolve your Pokemon faster, and 5,000 CC which can be spent at the Berry Store!

Have any questions? If so, you can head over to the Infohub and see our Getting Started Guide here, or ask a member on our Discord server! Feel free to introduce yourself as well here! Welcome to URPG!

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast