My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!
    Ask me to ref on URPG's Discord Server!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    14 (0 Banked)

Back, kinda maybe. Been a long time.

3. Likes ~Fierce Deity liked this post
    No internet connection. Check online for solutions. Ace Member JacenBoy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    21 (1,259 Banked)

Congratulations, guys. We've finally broken Discord.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    591 (0 Banked)

Hey all, I'm hosting a FFA on Discord tonight just under 12 hours from the time of this post. Be there and let's get some big moneys

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    680 (0 Banked)

I'd like to congratulate @Mikey57; on the news of his multiple pregnancies.

42 that is the answer Ace Member Soulmaster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,178 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Something completely random but I figure I may as well mention it.

I am a member of a puzzlehunt solving team and we are looking for more members. Puzzlehunts are something you probably aren’t familiar with but if you like solving puzzles of many different kinds, ranging from crosswords to Sudoku to music puzzles to pop culture picture kind of puzzles, there will be something for you. Basically anything and everything that can be in a puzzle form, will be seen. If you want more specifics or examples I’ll gladly provide some.

But the main part is in mid January the huge MIT Mystery Hunt is happening and we would love all the help we can get. It’s January 12-15, even if you can only help for an hour it will be great. You can solve online so there’s no need to feel bad about not being there.

So if you think you might be interested at all shoot me a message, or ask questions here/on the Discord. We would love to have any and all of you. It is a great experience and you'll get to see all sorts of things. So if you like solving logic games or good at finding patterns or anything even similar, let me know. If you aren't that good, don't worry, we're having a few practice puzzles of different types that might be seen in the coming weeks that you can join in on.

My URPG Stats Banner by Neo Emolga

The Wrath of Hoenn

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,376 (0 Banked)

The archive of our Bulbagarden branch is completed: http://urpg.monbrey.com.au/archive/urpg.html
    Currently, only the main links to subforum and threads are available for navigation,and the page buttons at the bottom of subforums and threads.
    Other links either won't work, or will take you to the real Bulbagarden site.
    I'll be working on updating these to internal links sometime soon.

Please notify Monbrey by DM if any pages are missing or broken
    Ash K. on BMG/PXR/SPC, Alcadies on PE2K, MewAshMew on AIM.
    URPG: Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    URPG Stats
    Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
    1896/1926/1966

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,492 (0 Banked)

Remembered I have a free Simple claim from randoms tournament. Reach out if anyone wants it for like a mart mon!

edit: taken
    Last edited by Nitro; 01-26-18 at 11:04 AM.
    urpg

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

10. Likes ~Fierce Deity liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,878 (0 Banked)

Hi all,

After the completion of this season's WWC and after I help transition the game from recent developments, I will leave both the URPG and PWN completely. AH will be closed for posting and will disappear from the boards within a week's time. PWN can continue to be a host forum for the URPG, although I will no longer support it here or in any other medium. The questions of ownership have become too entangled with questions of the URPG and doubly have created a series of painful memories that cannot be erased.

It's taken a few amazing developments in my irl life recently to realize that the URPG is no longer a healthy community or a happy game for me to be a part of. This has become a space where friends I admire deeply have been ruthlessly harassed, a space where power politics dominate, a space that has taken more out of me than I've gotten, and while it hasn't always been this way, it's been so for a long time now. This is a space where I've been financially threatened by someone I thought I really trusted, but recent developments have shown that this hasn't been a space for trust at all. Quite frankly, this is no longer my URPG, no longer my community.

The URPG (and PWN!) have been integral parts of my growth and development. I'm thankful for all of the good times here and the genuine friendships that have blossomed along the way! I've been grappling with these feelings that I've felt about URPG for a long time now, and I've been able to confirm my final decision. I will be here, in declining activity, for the next couple of weeks but thereafter you may find me in further stretches of the internet.

It's been a joyous ride with the lot of you ♥️

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,232 (8,967 Banked)

Can the ultradex explain what rank and Omnyo Kua a pokemon can be found like how it explains the rank and Park location?

Img Made by Morru/Mako