User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: URPG General Chat/Questions/Suggestions

URPG StaffAce Member ModeratorAdministrator Elrond's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,614 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Can the ultradex explain what rank and Omnyo Kua a pokemon can be found like how it explains the rank and Park location?
    I'll add this to my list. It would be very helpful if someone could provide me this info in a format similar to the following:

Pokemon, Location(s), Rank

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    693 (8,967 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Elrond View Post
    I'll add this to my list. It would be very helpful if someone could provide me this info in a format similar to the following:

Pokemon, Location(s), Rank
    https://pokemonurpg.com/info/onmyo-r...ncounter-list/

The above link is the urpg masterlist not in the correct formatting. The link is in the correct formatting...att 600+ possible captures. :')

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by juliorain; 03-19-18 at 10:04 PM.

Img Made by Morru/Mako

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    22,566 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Hello, everyone.

This is me making a formal post that I'm going to be parting ways with my position as Head Ranger. There's a number of reasons why I'm doing so, but they all boil down to I'm not interested in URPG anymore. It's just not my cup of tea, and to be completely honest with everyone here, the community feels like it's dead. I won't be a completely pessimistic person here as I'm aware that invitational is coming up, but I'm also not going to be shy about my thoughts.

It's time I stick up for myself though. It's time for me to part ways with URPG, so with that said, I'm out. There were good times, and I miss some of the old faces and some of my earliest friends in URPG, but it's time for me to go, as some of my friends have done over the years.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,467 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Hello, everyone.

This is me making a formal post that I'm going to be parting ways with my position as Head Ranger. There's a number of reasons why I'm doing so, but they all boil down to I'm not interested in URPG anymore. It's just not my cup of tea, and to be completely honest with everyone here, the community feels like it's dead. I won't be a completely pessimistic person here as I'm aware that invitational is coming up, but I'm also not going to be shy about my thoughts.

It's time I stick up for myself though. It's time for me to part ways with URPG, so with that said, I'm out. There were good times, and I miss some of the old faces and some of my earliest friends in URPG, but it's time for me to go, as some of my friends have done over the years.
    Later! Good luck in your future endeavors, and thanks for what you have done!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    21 (0 Banked)

Actual serious question: Did I gift away everything I had at the last gift station before I left? Just curious.

Steel Soul Design TeamURPG StaffAdministratorSuper Moderator K'sariya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,306 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Actual serious question: Did I gift away everything I had at the last gift station before I left? Just curious.
    Checking for you now. Will quote you again when I figure it out! Did you use BMG? And about how long ago was this Gift Station? Also, do you remember where you had your stats?
    Last edited by K'sariya; 07-20-18 at 11:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    21 (0 Banked)

I have access to my stats, but I don't trust that I updated them if that was the case. 100% sure BMG is where I would have done the gifting though. Likely at some point between 2013 and 2015.

Steel Soul Design TeamURPG StaffAdministratorSuper Moderator K'sariya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,306 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    I have access to my stats, but I don't trust that I updated them if that was the case. 100% sure BMG is where I would have done the gifting though. Likely at some point between 2013 and 2015.
    Doesn't look like you've given much away! The last instance I find of you gifting is a Sceptile in the Winter Gift Station 2013). You received two gifts then, also. Before that, Summer 2013, you got a few things, so doesn't seem like you did a gifting spree before a departure!

Our Discord link is here if you'd like it! Questions might also get answered here a lil sooner, too, but I'll keep an eye here!