User Tag List

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,058 of 1058

Thread: Trading Machine

  1. #1051
    evanfardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    790 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekrueger View Post
    Trading this here Porygon2 with a Dubious Disc to @evanfardreamer; for a TATB

    To use a favorite phrase of Ash K, what could possibly go wrong
    Going with my Tyranitar who is too old and slow to try anything like Snatch for this trade and trade back. EMs Rock Smash, Surf, Dragon Dance, Rock Polish, Iron Head if that matters for this.
    Resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

  2. #1052
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    11,015 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekrueger View Post
    Trading this here Porygon2 with a Dubious Disc to @evanfardreamer; for a TATB

    To use a favorite phrase of Ash K, what could possibly go wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    Going with my Tyranitar who is too old and slow to try anything like Snatch for this trade and trade back. EMs Rock Smash, Surf, Dragon Dance, Rock Polish, Iron Head if that matters for this.
    Something went wrong! Instead of getting your Pokemon back, you get a hideous PorygonZ-TTar hybrid!
    Porynitar.jpg

    ...Kidding. Approved!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  3. #1053
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    630 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    https://juliorain.wordpress.com/2018...-the-phantump/

    This cutie for @evanfardreamer's EM Case.

    Elena the Phantump



    Level-Up Moves:Astonish, Confuse Ray, Curse, Destiny Bond, Feint Attack, Forest's Curse, Growth, Horn Leech, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Phantom Force, Tackle, Will-O-Wisp, Wood Hammer

    Gender: F
    Abilities: Natural Cure, Frisk, (HA:Locked) Harvest
    Nature: TBD
    No Taught Moves
    EXP: 4 battle
    Obtained: New Life 2018
    Last edited by juliorain; 05-16-18 at 01:33 PM.




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  4. #1054
    evanfardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    790 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    https://juliorain.wordpress.com/2018...-the-phantump/

    This cutie for @evanfardreamer's EM Case.

    Elena the Phantump



    Level-Up Moves:Astonish, Confuse Ray, Curse, Destiny Bond, Feint Attack, Forest's Curse, Growth, Horn Leech, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Phantom Force, Tackle, Will-O-Wisp, Wood Hammer

    Gender: F
    Abilities: Natural Cure, Frisk, (HA:Locked) Harvest
    Nature: TBD
    No Taught Moves
    EXP: 4 battle
    Obtained: New Life 2018
    This TM case at 15,500 value for Phantump from Juliorain.
    Resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

  5. #1055
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    11,015 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    This TM case at 15,500 value for Phantump from Juliorain.
    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    https://juliorain.wordpress.com/2018...-the-phantump/

    This cutie for @evanfardreamer's EM Case.

    Elena the Phantump



    Level-Up Moves:Astonish, Confuse Ray, Curse, Destiny Bond, Feint Attack, Forest's Curse, Growth, Horn Leech, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Phantom Force, Tackle, Will-O-Wisp, Wood Hammer

    Gender: F
    Abilities: Natural Cure, Frisk, (HA:Locked) Harvest
    Nature: TBD
    No Taught Moves
    EXP: 4 battle
    Obtained: New Life 2018
    Approved!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  6. #1056
    URPG Official URPG Staff Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    285 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Trading my Staryu from Easter New Life to Julio for a TM case.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

  7. #1057
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    630 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
    Trading my Staryu from Easter New Life to Julio for a TM case.
    Once the Case approve for Ataro’s Staryu
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...558#post136558

    TM 59 Hidden Power $4,000
    TM 110 Focus Blast $4,500
    TM 13 Ice Beam $3,500
    TM 24 Thunderbolt $3,500
    TM 139 Trick Room $3,500
    TM 69 Iron Tail $3,000
    TM 115 Charge Beam $3,000

    Total Value: $25,000

  8. #1058
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    11,015 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
    Trading my Staryu from Easter New Life to Julio for a TM case.
    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Once the Case approve for Ataro’s Staryu
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...558#post136558

    TM 59 Hidden Power $4,000
    TM 110 Focus Blast $4,500
    TM 13 Ice Beam $3,500
    TM 24 Thunderbolt $3,500
    TM 139 Trick Room $3,500
    TM 69 Iron Tail $3,000
    TM 115 Charge Beam $3,000

    Total Value: $25,000
    @Ataro; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByJ7Wqf9Uns
    *cue Monbrey partying in the background*

    Approved!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •