User Tag List

Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1156

Thread: Trading Machine

  1. #1141

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,954 (0 Banked)

    Default

    My Primarina for a Gardevoirite from Gold:

    Primarina
    Gender
    : F
    Ability: Torrent
    Level-up moves: Aqua Jet, Baby-Doll Eyes, Bubble Beam, Captivate, Disarming Voice, Double Slap, Encore, Growl, Hydro Pump, Hyper Voice, Icy Wind, Misty Terrain, Moonblast, Pound, Sing, Sparkling Aria, Water Gun
    !TMs: Hidden Power Ground, Rain Dance.
    HMs: Surf, Waterfall
    Obtained: Mart (as a Popplio)
    Battles: 32
    Contests: 6
    Held Items: Primarium-Z.

  2. #1142
    URPG Staff VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,839 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Gardevoirite from the Mart for QE's Primarina
    Quote Originally Posted by SinnohEevee View Post
    My Primarina for a Gardevoirite from Gold:

    Primarina
    Gender
    : F
    Ability: Torrent
    Level-up moves: Aqua Jet, Baby-Doll Eyes, Bubble Beam, Captivate, Disarming Voice, Double Slap, Encore, Growl, Hydro Pump, Hyper Voice, Icy Wind, Misty Terrain, Moonblast, Pound, Sing, Sparkling Aria, Water Gun
    !TMs: Hidden Power Ground, Rain Dance.
    HMs: Surf, Waterfall
    Obtained: Mart (as a Popplio)
    Battles: 32
    Contests: 6
    Held Items: Primarium-Z.
    Looks good, but bear in mind the lack of Primarium-Z in this trade that y'all mentioned in chat!

  3. Likes SinnohEevee liked this post
  4. #1143
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,055 (0 Banked)

    Default

    2 DC passes for QE's blank Flygon
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  5. #1144

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,954 (0 Banked)

    Default

    My blank Flygon for 2 DC Passes from Gold.

  6. #1145
    Steel Soul Design TeamURPG StaffAdministratorSuper Moderator K'sariya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    549
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,592 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    2 DC passes for QE's blank Flygon
    Quote Originally Posted by SinnohEevee View Post
    My blank Flygon for 2 DC Passes from Gold.
    Sure!

  7. Likes SinnohEevee liked this post
  8. #1146
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,055 (0 Banked)

    Default

    All of these to QE for the respective mon listed, once the mart purchases go through here

    TM Case 1 (Lycanroc)
    Dazzling Gleam 3.5k
    Hidden Power 4k
    Protect 5k
    Psych Up 2.5k
    DC Pass 4k
    19k


    TM Case 2 (Politoed)
    Solar Beam 4.5k
    Substitute 4.5k
    2 DC Passes 8k
    17k


    TM Case 3 (Empoleon)
    Trick Room 3.5k
    Work Up 2.5k
    2 DC passes 8k
    14k


    TM Case 4 (Nidoqueen)
    4 DC Passes 16k
    16k


    TM Case 5 (Roserade)
    TM Thunder Wave 2.5k
    TM Grass Knot 2.5k
    TM Protect 5k
    TM Psyshock 3.5k
    13.5k
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  9. #1147

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,954 (0 Banked)

    Default

    5 Pokémon for EM cases from Gold.





    Lycanroc-Midday
    Gender
    : M
    Ability: Keen Eye, Sand Rush, Steadfast (HA)
    Level-up moves: Accelerock, Bite, Crunch, Howl, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Roar, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Rock Tomb, Sand Attack, Scary Face, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Tackle
    Obtained: Trade with juliorain (as a Rockruff)
    Battles: 37
    Contests: 4




    Roserade
    Gender
    : F
    Ability:Natural Cure, Poison Point
    Level-up moves: Absorb, Aromatherapy, Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, Grassy Terrain, Growth, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Mega Drain, Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance, Poison Sting, Stun Spore, Sweet Scent, Synthesis, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Water Sport, Weather Ball, Worry Seed.
    Obtained: Berry Store (as a Budew)
    Battles: 26
    Contests: 4
    Ribbons: Normal Cute.



    Politoed
    Gender
    : F
    Ability: Water Absorb, Damp, Drizzle(HA)
    Level-Up Moves: Amnesia, Belly Drum, Body Slam, Bounce, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Double Slap, Hydro Pump, Hyper Voice, Hypnosis, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Perish Song, Rain Dance, Swagger, Wake-Up Slap, Water Gun, Water Sport
    TMs: Toxic
    HMs: Surf, Waterfall
    Obtained: Trade with Lightning Dash (as a Poliwag)
    Battles: 19
    Contests: 10
    Ribbons:
    Normal Beauty
    Normal Cool



    Nidoqueen
    Gender
    : F
    Ability: Poison Point, Rivalry
    Level-Up Moves: Bite, Body Slam, Captivate, Chip Away, Crunch, Double Kick, Earth Power, Flatter, Fury Swipes, Growl, Helping Hand, Poison Fang, Poison Sting, Scratch, Superpower, Tackle, Tail Whip, Toxic Spikes
    TMs: Snore, Sandstorm
    Obtained: Mart
    Battles: 15
    Contests: 2
    Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk


    Empoleon
    Nickname
    : Dawn
    Gender: F
    Nature: Bashful
    Ability: Torrent, Defiant (HA)
    Level-Up Moves: Aqua Jet, Bide, Brine, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Drill Peck, Fury Attack, Growl, Hydro Pump, Metal Claw, Mist, Peck, Pound, Swagger, Swords Dance, Tackle, Water Sport, Whirlpool
    HMs: Defog, Surf, Waterfall
    Obtained: Mart(as a Piplup)
    Battles: 16
    Contests:
    Last edited by SinnohEevee; 09-18-18 at 11:23 AM.

  10. #1148
    URPG Staff VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,839 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    All of these to QE for the respective mon listed, once the mart purchases go through here

    TM Case 1 (Lycanroc)
    Dazzling Gleam 3.5k
    Hidden Power 4k
    Protect 5k
    Psych Up 2.5k
    DC Pass 4k
    19k


    TM Case 2 (Politoed)
    Solar Beam 4.5k
    Substitute 4.5k
    2 DC Passes 8k
    17k


    TM Case 3 (Empoleon)
    Trick Room 3.5k
    Work Up 2.5k
    2 DC passes 8k
    14k


    TM Case 4 (Nidoqueen)
    4 DC Passes 16k
    16k


    TM Case 5 (Roserade)
    TM Thunder Wave 2.5k
    TM Grass Knot 2.5k
    TM Protect 5k
    TM Psyshock 3.5k
    13.5k
    Quote Originally Posted by SinnohEevee View Post
    5 Pokémon for EM cases from Gold.





    Lycanroc-Midday
    Gender
    : M
    Ability: Keen Eye, Sand Rush, Steadfast (HA)
    Level-up moves: Accelerock, Bite, Crunch, Howl, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Roar, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Rock Tomb, Sand Attack, Scary Face, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Tackle
    Obtained: Trade with juliorain (as a Rockruff)
    Battles: 37
    Contests: 4




    Roserade
    Gender
    : F
    Ability:Natural Cure, Poison Point
    Level-up moves: Absorb, Aromatherapy, Giga Drain, Grass Whistle, Grassy Terrain, Growth, Ingrain, Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, Mega Drain, Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance, Poison Sting, Stun Spore, Sweet Scent, Synthesis, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Water Sport, Weather Ball, Worry Seed.
    Obtained: Berry Store (as a Budew)
    Battles: 26
    Contests: 4
    Ribbons: Normal Cute.



    Politoed
    Gender
    : F
    Ability: Water Absorb, Damp, Drizzle(HA)
    Level-Up Moves: Amnesia, Belly Drum, Body Slam, Bounce, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Double Slap, Hydro Pump, Hyper Voice, Hypnosis, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Perish Song, Rain Dance, Swagger, Wake-Up Slap, Water Gun, Water Sport
    TMs: Toxic
    HMs: Surf, Waterfall
    Obtained: Trade with Lightning Dash (as a Poliwag)
    Battles: 19
    Contests: 10
    Ribbons:
    Normal Beauty
    Normal Cool



    Nidoqueen
    Gender
    : F
    Ability: Poison Point, Rivalry
    Level-Up Moves: Bite, Body Slam, Captivate, Chip Away, Crunch, Double Kick, Earth Power, Flatter, Fury Swipes, Growl, Helping Hand, Poison Fang, Poison Sting, Scratch, Superpower, Tackle, Tail Whip, Toxic Spikes
    TMs: Snore, Sandstorm
    Obtained: Mart
    Battles: 15
    Contests: 2
    Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk


    Empoleon
    Nickname
    : Dawn
    Gender: F
    Nature: Bashful
    Ability: Torrent, Defiant (HA)
    Level-Up Moves: Aqua Jet, Bide, Brine, Bubble, Bubble Beam, Drill Peck, Fury Attack, Growl, Hydro Pump, Metal Claw, Mist, Peck, Pound, Swagger, Swords Dance, Tackle, Water Sport, Whirlpool
    HMs: Defog, Surf, Waterfall
    Obtained: Mart(as a Piplup)
    Battles: 16
    Contests:
    Approved!

  11. #1149

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    52
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    425 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    Trading a TM Stone Edge and a TM Fire Blast to @Haillys; for her Eevium Z from underground.
    Sry for taking so long, but stuff came in my way as usual. Trading the Eevium in my inventory for those TMs.

  12. #1150
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,055 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haillys View Post
    Sry for taking so long, but stuff came in my way as usual. Trading the Eevium in my inventory for those TMs.
    Approved!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •