User Tag List

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 464

Thread: Trading Machine

  1. #451
    No internet connection. Check online for solutions. JacenBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Right there
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    740 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zolar View Post
    Above HP + these HP for Jacen's Bounsweet
    This Bounsweet for the HP

    EMs: None
    Exp: 1

  2. #452
    URPG Staff BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    2,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,742 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zolar View Post
    Above HP + these HP for Jacen's Bounsweet
    Quote Originally Posted by JacenBoy View Post
    This Bounsweet for the HP

    EMs: None
    Exp: 1
    Approved. :)

    URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

    - Grotle Evolves Post #2193

  3. #453
    Draconic Lorekeeper Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    A Crystalline Cave
    Posts
    393
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,221 (0 Banked)

    Default

    This Dragonite is going to Xali for his Slowbro! We've already talked with Monbrey about it being slightly unfair, but thankfully not too much.

    Spoiler:

    Dragonite

    Gender: Male

    Battles-30

    Ability: Inner Focus

    Dream World Ability: Multiscale

    Battle Record-23/6/1


    FFA Record-0/0


    TM's/HM's-11/2


    TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 26 Earthquake, TM 38 Fire Blast, TM 55 Roar, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 89 Dragon Claw, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 104 Facade, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 159 Bulldoze, HM 03 Surf, HM 07 Waterfall


    BM/MT/SM-2/2/1


    BM-Aqua Jet, BM-Extremespeed, MT-Draco Meteor, MT-Superpower, SM-Heal Bell


    Obtained: Winter Gift Station 2016 from Ebail


    Level up moves
    Agility, Aqua Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Fire Punch, Hurricane, Hyper Beam, Leer, Outrage, Roost, Safeguard, Slam, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Twister, Wing Attack, Wrap

  4. #454
    Soviet Bidoof Commander Xali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Not in Russia
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,122 (0 Banked)

    Default

    I agree to this trade,

    Enjoy this meme-worthy Slowbro who's prior form was obtained with $18,500 in a bid, but someone lagged and bid $20,000. It shall forever live in infamy!

    Slowbro
    Water-Psychic

    Gender: M
    Oblivious | Own Tempo | DW: Regenerator
    Battles: 7
    OBTAINED: DU's Summer Auction

    Moves 17+23 = 40
    Curse, Yawn, Tackle, Growl, Water Gun, Confusion, Disable, Headbutt, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Slack Off, Amnesia, Psychic, Rain Dance, Psych Up, Heal Pulse -- Withdraw
    BM Belly Drum, BM Signal Beam, TM Avalanche, TM Ice Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Protect, TM Earthquake, TM Shadowball, TM Brick Break, TM Flamethrower, TM Skill Swap, TM Focus Punch*, TM Brine, TM Drain Punch, TM Giga Impact, TM Twave, TM Grass Knot, TM Substitute, TM Trick Room, TM Reflect, TM Rest, TM Sleep Talk, HM03 Surf
    Last edited by Xali; 02-15-17 at 10:47 PM.

  5. #455
    now look at me, i'm sparkling URPG StaffAdministrator Mistral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Posts
    7,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    18,425 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    This Dragonite is going to Xali for his Slowbro! We've already talked with Monbrey about it being slightly unfair, but thankfully not too much.

    Spoiler:

    Dragonite

    Gender: Male

    Battles-30

    Ability: Inner Focus

    Dream World Ability: Multiscale

    Battle Record-23/6/1


    FFA Record-0/0


    TM's/HM's-11/2


    TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 26 Earthquake, TM 38 Fire Blast, TM 55 Roar, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 89 Dragon Claw, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 104 Facade, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 159 Bulldoze, HM 03 Surf, HM 07 Waterfall


    BM/MT/SM-2/2/1


    BM-Aqua Jet, BM-Extremespeed, MT-Draco Meteor, MT-Superpower, SM-Heal Bell


    Obtained: Winter Gift Station 2016 from Ebail


    Level up moves
    Agility, Aqua Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Fire Punch, Hurricane, Hyper Beam, Leer, Outrage, Roost, Safeguard, Slam, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Twister, Wing Attack, Wrap
    Quote Originally Posted by Xali View Post
    I agree to this trade,

    Enjoy this meme-worthy Slowbro who's prior form was obtained with $18,500 in a bid, but someone lagged and bid $20,000. It shall forever live in infamy!

    Slowbro
    Water-Psychic

    Gender: M
    Oblivious | Own Tempo | DW: Regenerator
    Battles: 7
    OBTAINED: DU's Summer Auction

    Moves 17+23 = 40
    Curse, Yawn, Tackle, Growl, Water Gun, Confusion, Disable, Headbutt, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt, Slack Off, Amnesia, Psychic, Rain Dance, Psych Up, Heal Pulse -- Withdraw
    BM Belly Drum, BM Signal Beam, TM Avalanche, TM Ice Beam, TM Light Screen, TM Protect, TM Earthquake, TM Shadowball, TM Brick Break, TM Flamethrower, TM Skill Swap, TM Focus Punch*, TM Brine, TM Drain Punch, TM Giga Impact, TM Twave, TM Grass Knot, TM Substitute, TM Trick Room, TM Reflect, TM Rest, TM Sleep Talk, HM03 Surf
    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...

    Spoiler:
    20k for Slowpoke.

    Spoiler:
    Also 20k for approval.

    Spoiler:
    you're approved
    throw your sticks and your stones, throw your bombs and your blows

    but you're not gonna break my soul

  6. #456
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,326 (0 Banked)

    Default

    trading 1 TM Stealth Rock for @BlueTowel 's Kasib Berry!

  7. #457
    URPG Staff BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    2,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,742 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    trading 1 TM Stealth Rock for @BlueTowel 's Kasib Berry!
    Agreed. My spare kasib berry for TM Stealth Rock.

    URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

    - Grotle Evolves Post #2193

  8. #458
    Ocean Dweller URPG Staff Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,967 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    trading 1 TM Stealth Rock for @BlueTowel 's Kasib Berry!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTowel View Post
    Agreed. My spare kasib berry for TM Stealth Rock.
    Yarpproved!


    URPG Cerulean Gym Leader
    Stats


  9. #459
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    635 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Trading my Ribombee for a TM case from Mikey. Getchu dat bug!
    Ribombee found here
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

  10. #460
    King Stunfisk Mikey57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,437 (0 Banked)

    Default

    This TM Case for that Ribombee!

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •