User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: National Park Shop

  1. #81
    King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    478
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,562 (0 Banked)

    Default

    I ain't trusting this kit to carry my boosted ass during UW!

    x2 Hyper Balls - 3k

    x1 Revival Herb - 2k

    x2 Lava Cookies - 1k

    x2 Energy Powders - 1k

    20.75k-7k=13.75k remaining

  2. #82
    pink ball Mistral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Posts
    7,746
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    22,466 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey57 View Post
    I ain't trusting this kit to carry my boosted ass during UW!

    x2 Hyper Balls - 3k

    x1 Revival Herb - 2k

    x2 Lava Cookies - 1k

    x2 Energy Powders - 1k

    20.75k-7k=13.75k remaining
    I don't trust a lot of things to carry your boosted ass, but approved anyways.

  3. Likes Mako liked this post
  4. #83
    Sou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,491 (0 Banked)

    Default

    I’d like to buy these few things:

    Apricorn Box - $2,500
    Energy Powder x2 - $1000
    Lava Cookie - $500
    Revival Herb - $2,000
    -----------------------------------------
    Subtotoal: $6,000
    -----------------------------------------
    Total: $58,000-$6,000 = $52,000

    "Like the sea? Want to sail across the ocean to the end of days? Want to bring prosperity to the world?"
    Then Join Team Aqua in its quest to do just that!
    Click the banner below to visit our thread.
    You know you want to ;>

    I mean... you get a cool banner after all! What's better then that? :)
    PokePet Box | URPG Stats | Wishlist

  5. #84
    Flame Body Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Green Hill Zone Act 1
    Posts
    1,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,258 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sou View Post
    I’d like to buy these few things:

    Apricorn Box - $2,500
    Energy Powder x2 - $1000
    Lava Cookie - $500
    Revival Herb - $2,000
    -----------------------------------------
    Subtotoal: $6,000
    -----------------------------------------
    Total: $58,000-$6,000 = $52,000

    Approved.
    ignorantia juris neminem excusat
    Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
    stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

  6. #85
    URPG Staff Dekrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    548 (805 Banked)

    Default

    Last minute stock ups before a run!

    Apricorn Box - $2,500
    Park Ball (x4) - $2,000
    Super Ball (x3) - $3,000
    Hyper Ball (x2) - $3,000

    Funds: $11,250
    Cost: $10,500
    Remaining: $750

  7. #86
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    12,773 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dekrueger View Post
    Last minute stock ups before a run!

    Apricorn Box - $2,500
    Park Ball (x4) - $2,000
    Super Ball (x3) - $3,000
    Hyper Ball (x2) - $3,000

    Funds: $11,250
    Cost: $10,500
    Remaining: $750
    Look great :rejoice:
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  8. #87
    evanfardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,189 (0 Banked)

    Default

    I would like to buy an Apricorn box to start.

    20,200-2,500=17,700
    Last edited by evanfardreamer; 03-23-18 at 02:48 PM. Reason: math fail >_<
    Resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

  9. #88
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    12,773 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    I would like to buy an Apricorn box to start.

    20,200-2,500=17,700
    YOU ARE APPROVED
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  10. #89
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,179 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Getting 1 Parkball ($500), 2 Superballs ($2,000) and 1 Hyperball ($1,500)

    Money: $44,000 - $4,000 = $40,000

    URPG Stats: (Zetaboard / Weebly)

  11. #90
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    12,773 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Getting 1 Parkball ($500), 2 Superballs ($2,000) and 1 Hyperball ($1,500)

    Money: $44,000 - $4,000 = $40,000
    GOOD TO GO :speaking_head:
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •