User Tag List

Page 364 of 447 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4465

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #3631
    Sleepyhead Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    672
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,179 (0 Banked)

    Default

    URPG? More like financial mistakes!!!

    Tyrantrum
    Breed Moves
    Dragon Dance
    Fire Fang
    Ice Fang
    Poison Fang
    Thunder Fang (edited in, should be same price as it was on my initial list)

    Move Tutor Moves
    Iron Head
    Iron Defense
    Zen Headbutt

    (all moves above are 4k)
    Total: 32K

    TMs
    Aerial Ace - 3k
    Stone Edge - 3.5k
    Bulldoze - 3k
    Rock Tomb - 3k
    Sleep Talk - 2.5k
    Rest - 2k

    Total: 18K

    Overall Total: 50k

    Rhyperior
    Breed Moves
    Fire Fang
    Ice Fang
    Thunder Fang

    Move Tutor Moves
    Aqua Tail
    Iron Head

    (All Moves above are 4k)

    TMs
    Dragontail - 3.5k

    Total: 23.5k

    Overall Total: 73.5

    Cradily

    TMs

    Rock Tomb - 3.5k
    Earthquake - 4k

    Total: 7.5k

    Overall total: 81k

    84k - 81k = 3k
    "Take Care of Yourself"



  2. #3632
    Now with Mega Evolution Staff AlumniURPG Staff swiftgallade46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Unova confirmed.
    Posts
    676
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,065 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralin View Post
    URPG? More like financial mistakes!!!

    Tyrantrum
    Breed Moves
    Dragon Dance
    Fire Fang
    Ice Fang
    Poison Fang
    Thunder Fang (edited in, should be same price as it was on my initial list)

    Move Tutor Moves
    Iron Head
    Iron Defense
    Zen Headbutt

    (all moves above are 4k)
    Total: 32K

    TMs
    Aerial Ace - 3k
    Stone Edge - 3.5k
    Bulldoze - 3k
    Rock Tomb - 3k
    Sleep Talk - 2.5k
    Rest - 2k

    Total: 18K

    Overall Total: 50k

    Rhyperior
    Breed Moves
    Fire Fang
    Ice Fang
    Thunder Fang

    Move Tutor Moves
    Aqua Tail
    Iron Head

    (All Moves above are 4k)

    TMs
    Dragontail - 3.5k

    Total: 23.5k

    Overall Total: 73.5

    Cradily

    TMs

    Rock Tomb - 3.5k
    Earthquake - 4k

    Total: 7.5k

    Overall total: 81k

    84k - 81k = 3k
    Your TM total for Tyrantrum is actually 17k bringing your final total to 80k and leaving you with 4K. Approved!
    My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!
    Ask me to ref on URPG's Discord Server!

  3. #3633
    URPG Staff VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,860 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Buying BM Aqua Jet (4k), TM Ice Punch (3.5k), and TM Power-Up Punch (3.5k) for Marill.
    TM Poison Jab for Garchomp (3.5k).
    TM Shadow Claw (3.5k), TM Shadow Ball (3.5k) for Aegislash.
    MT Aqua Tail for Serperior (4k).
    TM Brick Break for Salamence (3.5k) and TM Roost (3.5k).
    TM U-Turn for Hydreigon (3.5k).
    MT Heal Bell (4k) for Togekiss.

    $97,250 - $40,000 = $57,250

  4. #3634
    Draconic Lorekeeper URPG Staff Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    A Crystalline Cave
    Posts
    817
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,631 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Buying BM Aqua Jet (4k), TM Ice Punch (3.5k), and TM Power-Up Punch (3.5k) for Marill.
    TM Poison Jab for Garchomp (3.5k).
    TM Shadow Claw (3.5k), TM Shadow Ball (3.5k) for Aegislash.
    MT Aqua Tail for Serperior (4k).
    TM Brick Break for Salamence (3.5k) and TM Roost (3.5k).
    TM U-Turn for Hydreigon (3.5k).
    MT Heal Bell (4k) for Togekiss.

    $97,250 - $40,000 = $57,250
    Looks fine to me, approved.

  5. #3635
    Gray Nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    649
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,972 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    For Elekid:
    TM163 Wild Charge - $3,500
    TM74 Ice Punch - $3,500
    TM157 Volt Switch - $3,500
    BM Cross Chop - $4,000
    TM59 Hidden Power - $4,000 (Grass)

    Making it an Electabuzz, and then I'll give it:
    TM56 Zap Cannon - $3,500
    TM18 Counter - $3,000
    SM Pursuit - $4,000
    TM166 Power-Up Punch - $3,500
    MT Magnet Rise - $4,000
    MT Electroweb - $4,000

    Making it an Electivire, and then I'll give it:
    TM26 Earthquake - $4,000
    TM100 Flamethrower - $3,500

    $128,750 - $48,000 = $80,750

  6. #3636
    URPG Staff VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,860 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Forgot a couple things.

    Link Cable (2k), TM Rain Dance (3.5k), TM Ice Beam (3.5k), MT Gunk Shot for Greninja (4k).

    $57,250 - $13,000 = $44,250

  7. #3637
    Now with Mega Evolution Staff AlumniURPG Staff swiftgallade46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Unova confirmed.
    Posts
    676
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,065 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMagicΓ View Post
    For Elekid:
    TM163 Wild Charge - $3,500
    TM74 Ice Punch - $3,500
    TM157 Volt Switch - $3,500
    BM Cross Chop - $4,000
    TM59 Hidden Power - $4,000 (Grass)

    Making it an Electabuzz, and then I'll give it:
    TM56 Zap Cannon - $3,500
    TM18 Counter - $3,000
    SM Pursuit - $4,000
    TM166 Power-Up Punch - $3,500
    MT Magnet Rise - $4,000
    MT Electroweb - $4,000

    Making it an Electivire, and then I'll give it:
    TM26 Earthquake - $4,000
    TM100 Flamethrower - $3,500

    $128,750 - $48,000 = $80,750
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Forgot a couple things.

    Link Cable (2k), TM Rain Dance (3.5k), TM Ice Beam (3.5k), MT Gunk Shot for Greninja (4k).

    $57,250 - $13,000 = $44,250
    both approved!
    My URPG Stats!
    Saffron City Gym Stats!
    Ask me to ref on URPG's Discord Server!

  8. #3638
    Sleepyhead Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    672
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,179 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Aerodactylite - $15,000
    Tyranitarite - $20,000

    35k

    Alolan Golem
    MT Iron Head - 4k
    MT Fire Punch - 4k

    TM Roar - 2.5k


    10.5k

    35 + 10.5 = 45.5k

    46,875 - 45.5k = 1375
    "Take Care of Yourself"



  9. #3639
    Flame Body Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Green Hill Zone Act 1
    Posts
    1,141
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,307 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralin View Post
    Aerodactylite - $15,000
    Tyranitarite - $20,000

    35k

    Alolan Golem
    MT Iron Head - 4k
    MT Fire Punch - 4k

    TM Roar - 2.5k


    10.5k

    35 + 10.5 = 45.5k

    46,875 - 45.5k = 1375
    Yes approved
    you'll see how it's faded
    Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
    stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

  10. #3640
    Bubblebeam
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Migrating around Australia
    Posts
    367
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,074 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Hi! I'd like to buy some HMs, please and thankyou!!

    HM06 Whirlpool - $7,000
    HM07 Waterfall - $8,000
    HM09 Dive - $8,000

    = $23,000

    (28,500)- (23,000)= 5,500

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •