User Tag List

Page 450 of 456 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4554

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #4491
    evanfardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,969 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Purchase for my Tyranitar:

    TM Stealth Rock (2.5k), TM Thunder Wave (2.5k), TM Roar (2.5k), TM Taunt (2.5k), MT Ice Punch (4k) , MT Superpower (4k), TM Rock Tomb (3k), TM Bulldoze (3k), TM Avalanche (3k), TM Façade (3k)


    37,910-30,000=7,910
    Resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

  2. #4492
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,844 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    Purchase for my Tyranitar:

    TM Stealth Rock (2.5k), TM Thunder Wave (2.5k), TM Roar (2.5k), TM Taunt (2.5k), MT Ice Punch (4k) , MT Superpower (4k), TM Rock Tomb (3k), TM Bulldoze (3k), TM Avalanche (3k), TM Façade (3k)


    37,910-30,000=7,910
    Approved!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  3. #4493

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,066 (0 Banked)

    Default

    For Malamar:

    MT Throat Chop 4k
    TM Aerial Ace 3k
    TM Calm Mind 2.5k
    TM Dark Pulse 3.5k
    TM Facade 3k
    TM Flamethrower 3.5k
    TM Protect 5k
    TM Psych Up 2.5k
    TM Trick Room 3.5k
    TM Rock Slide 3.5k
    TM Taunt 2.5k
    TM Substitute 4.5k

    42.5k-41k=1.5k

  4. #4494
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,844 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SinnohEevee View Post
    For Malamar:

    MT Throat Chop 4k
    TM Aerial Ace 3k
    TM Calm Mind 2.5k
    TM Dark Pulse 3.5k
    TM Facade 3k
    TM Flamethrower 3.5k
    TM Protect 5k
    TM Psych Up 2.5k
    TM Trick Room 3.5k
    TM Rock Slide 3.5k
    TM Taunt 2.5k
    TM Substitute 4.5k

    42.5k-41k=1.5k
    Approved
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  5. Likes SinnohEevee liked this post
  6. #4495
    evanfardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,969 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Buying for my Scyther -

    MT Bug Bite, MT Ominous Wind, TM Facade (3k), TM Roost (3.5k), TM U-Turn (3.5k), TM Protect (5k)

    25,410-23,000=2,410
    Resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

  7. #4496
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,844 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    Buying for my Scyther -

    MT Bug Bite, MT Ominous Wind, TM Facade (3k), TM Roost (3.5k), TM U-Turn (3.5k), TM Protect (5k)

    25,410-23,000=2,410
    Approved!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  8. #4497
    Flame Body Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Green Hill Zone Act 1
    Posts
    1,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,370 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Pick up Log: LINK

    Nabbing an Ice Stone for Misha, my Alolan Vulpix, thanks!
    you'll see how it's faded
    Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
    stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

  9. #4498
    Flame Body Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Green Hill Zone Act 1
    Posts
    1,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,370 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Pick up Log: LINK

    Nabbing an Ice Stone for Misha, my Alolan Vulpix, thanks!
    you'll see how it's faded
    Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
    stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

  10. #4499
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,844 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Pick up Log: LINK

    Nabbing an Ice Stone for Misha, my Alolan Vulpix, thanks!
    Approved
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  11. #4500

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    275
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,066 (0 Banked)

    Default

    TMs for Malamar
    Thunderbolt 3.5k
    Return 3k
    Psychic 3.5k
    Psyshock 3.5k
    Infiltrator 4k

    23.5k-17.5k = 6k


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •