User Tag List

Page 375 of 414 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4139

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #3741
    URPG Staff Dekrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    492 (805 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Mawile:

    TM Rock Tomb 3k
    MT counter 4k
    MT Stealth Rock 4k

    Total: 11k
    I have 13k - 11k=2k
    Looks good. Approved.
    Now rock their socks off

  2. #3742
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    686 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    Rotom: SM Disarming Voice - 4k

    Froslass: BM Weather Ball - 4k

    I have 8.5k-8k = $500




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  3. #3743
    URPG Staff Dekrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    492 (805 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Rotom: SM Disarming Voice - 4k

    Froslass: BM Weather Ball - 4k

    I have 8.5k-8k = $500
    Ghostly purchases approved.

  4. #3744
    evanfardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    874 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Want to buy a few moves.
    Lapras - Blizzard (4500) Substitute (4500)
    Dusknoir - Bulldoze (3000), daycare moves Pain Split (4000) Haze (4000)
    HM Dive 8000

    47,700-28,000=19,700
    Resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

  5. #3745
    Magikchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    424
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,398 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    Want to buy a few moves.
    Lapras - Blizzard (4500) Substitute (4500)
    Dusknoir - Bulldoze (3000), daycare moves Pain Split (4000) Haze (4000)
    HM Dive 8000

    47,700-28,000=19,700
    Approved!

  6. #3746
    Sleepyhead URPG Staff Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,893 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Piloswine - HP Fire - 4k

    Wartortle BM Fake Out - 4k

    Wimpod BM Aqua Jet - 4k

    12,700 - 12,500 = 200

    EDIT: changed TM
    "With what voice, what words should I shout out this love?"

    STATS

  7. #3747

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    316 (0 Banked)

    Default

    HM07 Waterfall pls

    Cash: 9.000 - 8.000 = 1.000

  8. #3748
    Sleepyhead URPG Staff Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,893 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haillys View Post
    HM07 Waterfall pls

    Cash: 9.000 - 8.000 = 1.000

    Approved
    "With what voice, what words should I shout out this love?"

    STATS

  9. #3749
    Ocean Dweller Administrator Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,672 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Buying:

    HA Lightning Rod for Pichu (4k)
    BM Rock Blast for Shellder (4k)
    BM Zen Headbutt for Munchlax (4k)
    BM Fake Out for Pichu (4k)
    BM Encore for Pichu (4k)
    SM Surf for Pichu (4k)
    SM Pain Split for Pichu (4k)
    (Pichu evolves with the Sooth Bell already purchased)
    SM Extreme Speed for Pikachu (4k)
    MT Counter for Pikachu (4k)

    Subtotal: 9x4 = 36k

    And then TMs:
    Substitute (4.5k)
    Substitute (4.5k)
    Hidden Power (Ice) on Pikachu (4k)
    Explosion (3.5k)
    Acrobatics (3.5k)
    Stone Edge (3.5k)
    Reflect (2.5k)
    Light Screen (2.5k)
    Psych Up (2.5k)

    Subtotal: 31k

    Overall Total: 67k

    67k - 67k = 0k

    --><--
    ^^^Click the Pyukumuku for my URPG Stats^^^


    Mako | Morru 07/27/2017
    Marlon is literally @ Liam









  10. #3750
    Sleepyhead URPG Staff Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    640
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,893 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Liam View Post
    Buying:

    HA Lightning Rod for Pichu (4k)
    BM Rock Blast for Shellder (4k)
    BM Zen Headbutt for Munchlax (4k)
    BM Fake Out for Pichu (4k)
    BM Encore for Pichu (4k)
    SM Surf for Pichu (4k)
    SM Pain Split for Pichu (4k)
    (Pichu evolves with the Sooth Bell already purchased)
    SM Extreme Speed for Pikachu (4k)
    MT Counter for Pikachu (4k)

    Subtotal: 9x4 = 36k

    And then TMs:
    Substitute (4.5k)
    Substitute (4.5k)
    Hidden Power (Ice) on Pikachu (4k)
    Explosion (3.5k)
    Acrobatics (3.5k)
    Stone Edge (3.5k)
    Reflect (2.5k)
    Light Screen (2.5k)
    Psych Up (2.5k)

    Subtotal: 31k

    Overall Total: 67k

    67k - 67k = 0k
    approved!
    "With what voice, what words should I shout out this love?"

    STATS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •