User Tag List

Page 360 of 420 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4200

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #3591

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    49 (40 Banked)

    Default

    I'll take 22 Rare Candies so my fights will actually have some kind of strategy
    18,500 - 11,000 = 7,500

  2. #3592
    Flame Body Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Green Hill Zone Act 1
    Posts
    1,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,258 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    I'll take 22 Rare Candies so my fights will actually have some kind of strategy
    18,500 - 11,000 = 7,500
    Approved.
    ignorantia juris neminem excusat
    Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
    stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

  3. #3593
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    686 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    Claiming my three DC Passes I received for WGS:
    HA Thiccc Fat
    MT Earth Power
    BM Icicle Spear

    TMs Avalanche - 3k
    Bulldoze 3k
    Ice Beam 3.5 k
    Light Screen 2.5k
    Reflect 2.5k
    Roar 2.5k
    Stealth Rock 2.5k
    Rock Slide 3.5k
    Rock Tomb 3k
    Stone Edge 3.5k
    Day Care Moves: 6 x 4 = 24k:
    MT Endeavor,
    MT Iron Head,
    MT Knock Off,
    MT Superpower
    BM Freeze-Dry
    BM Icicle Crash

    Grand total: 53.5k
    Own: 55.5k
    Change: 2k




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  4. #3594
    Magikchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,503 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Claiming my three DC Passes I received for WGS:
    HA Thiccc Fat
    MT Earth Power
    BM Icicle Spear

    TMs Avalanche - 3k
    Bulldoze 3k
    Ice Beam 3.5 k
    Light Screen 2.5k
    Reflect 2.5k
    Roar 2.5k
    Stealth Rock 2.5k
    Rock Slide 3.5k
    Rock Tomb 3k
    Stone Edge 3.5k
    Day Care Moves: 6 x 4 = 24k:
    MT Endeavor,
    MT Iron Head,
    MT Knock Off,
    MT Superpower
    BM Freeze-Dry
    BM Icicle Crash

    Grand total: 53.5k
    Own: 55.5k
    Change: 2k
    Approved!

  5. #3595
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    686 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    turns out I forgot to add judge wages and grays's ffa winnings. soz

    BM Bite - 4k
    TM Detect - 5k
    all for Mamoswine.

    Total 9k
    I have 10.5
    Change: 1.5k




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  6. #3596
    Soviet Bidoof Commander Xali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Not in Russia
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,784 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    @Xali;

    All of you get a 1 Move DC Pass.
    Using this to get BM Extremespeed for my Zigzagoon.

  7. Likes Mako liked this post
  8. #3597
    Flame Body Mako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Green Hill Zone Act 1
    Posts
    1,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,258 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    turns out I forgot to add judge wages and grays's ffa winnings. soz

    BM Bite - 4k
    TM Detect - 5k
    all for Mamoswine.

    Total 9k
    I have 10.5
    Change: 1.5k
    Quote Originally Posted by Xali View Post
    Using this to get BM Extremespeed for my Zigzagoon.
    Both good
    ignorantia juris neminem excusat
    Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
    stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

  9. #3598

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    44
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    368 (0 Banked)

    Default

    I would like to redeem my Green Gift and pick an Ampharosite and a Draconium Z and a Rockium Z.

    I would also like to purchase a thing with monies. I'd like to get a z-band/mega ring, so I can use these nice things.

    22,250 - 5000 = 17,250

  10. #3599
    Draconic Lorekeeper URPG Staff Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    A Crystalline Cave
    Posts
    780
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,356 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WalabyX View Post
    I would like to redeem my Green Gift and pick an Ampharosite and a Draconium Z and a Rockium Z.

    I would also like to purchase a thing with monies. I'd like to get a z-band/mega ring, so I can use these nice things.

    22,250 - 5000 = 17,250
    Approved.

  11. #3600
    Glaw Porffor PV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    245
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    680 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Good moaning, I'd like to buy some fun things for Lileep please.


    Earthquake - 4k
    Stealth Rock - 2.5k
    Stone Edge - 3.5k
    Substitute - 5.5k
    Toxic - 3k

    Subtotal: 18.5k

    BM Curse - 4k
    BM Recover - 4k
    MT Body Slam - 4k
    MT Seed Bomb - 4k

    Subtotal: 16k

    105k - 34.5k = 70.5k

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •