User Tag List

Page 406 of 429 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4282

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #4051
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    13,695 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Purchase Log

    All for Buneary/Lopunny

    (There are way more than 7 EMs here that can be put on Buneary to allow it to evolve; I also already own the Soothe Bell so applying that here as well)

    Lopunnite 17.5k

    Attract 2.5k
    Charge Beam 3k
    Drain Punch 3.5k
    Facade 3k
    12k

    Substitute 4.5k
    Protect 5k
    Toxic 3k
    Grass Knot 2.5k
    15k

    Ice Beam 3.5k
    Iron Tail 3k
    Secret Power 3k
    Swagger 2.5k
    12k

    Thunder Wave 2.5k
    Thunderbolt 3.5k
    Low Sweep 3k
    Retaliate 3k
    Work Up 2.5k
    Power-Up Punch 3.5k
    18k

    BMs - 11
    Circle Throw
    Copycat
    Cosmic Power
    Encore
    Fake Out
    Fire Punch
    Ice Punch
    Low Kick
    Switcheroo
    Teeter Dance
    Thunder Punch
    44k

    MTs - 5
    Covet
    Endeavor
    Headbutt
    Heal Bell
    Hyper Voice
    20k

    17.5 + 12 + 15 + 12 + 18 + 44 + 20 = 138.5k

    140.5-138.5=2k
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  2. #4052
    Sleepyhead Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,100 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirlind120 View Post
    Purchase Log

    All for Buneary/Lopunny

    (There are way more than 7 EMs here that can be put on Buneary to allow it to evolve; I also already own the Soothe Bell so applying that here as well)

    Lopunnite 17.5k

    Attract 2.5k
    Charge Beam 3k
    Drain Punch 3.5k
    Facade 3k
    12k

    Substitute 4.5k
    Protect 5k
    Toxic 3k
    Grass Knot 2.5k
    15k

    Ice Beam 3.5k
    Iron Tail 3k
    Secret Power 3k
    Swagger 2.5k
    12k

    Thunder Wave 2.5k
    Thunderbolt 3.5k
    Low Sweep 3k
    Retaliate 3k
    Work Up 2.5k
    Power-Up Punch 3.5k
    18k

    BMs - 11
    Circle Throw
    Copycat
    Cosmic Power
    Encore
    Fake Out
    Fire Punch
    Ice Punch
    Low Kick
    Switcheroo
    Teeter Dance
    Thunder Punch
    44k

    MTs - 5
    Covet
    Endeavor
    Headbutt
    Heal Bell
    Hyper Voice
    20k

    17.5 + 12 + 15 + 12 + 18 + 44 + 20 = 138.5k

    140.5-138.5=2k
    mr bunn

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    TM Grass Knot - 2.5
    TM Reflect 2.5
    TM Light Screen 2.5
    TM Bulldoze 3k
    Total: 10.5k

    I have 10.5k
    Change: 0
    TMs....yes
    "Take Care of Yourself"



  3. #4053
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    686 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    Venusaur 27500
    SM Ancient Power 4000
    MT Outrage 4000
    Substitute 4500
    Energy Ball 3500
    Venoshock 3500
    BM Power Whip 4000
    Hidden Power Ice 4000

    Alakazite 20k

    Totak: 47.5k
    I have 48k-47.5 = 0.5k




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  4. #4054
    Sleepyhead Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,100 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Venusaur 27500
    SM Ancient Power 4000
    MT Outrage 4000
    Substitute 4500
    Energy Ball 3500
    Venoshock 3500
    BM Power Whip 4000
    Hidden Power Ice 4000

    Alakazite 20k

    Totak: 47.5k
    I have 48k-47.5 = 0.5k
    Why yes
    "Take Care of Yourself"



  5. #4055
    Draconic Lorekeeper URPG Staff Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    A Crystalline Cave
    Posts
    807
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,553 (0 Banked)

    Default

    TM Case
    TM Energy Ball - $3,500
    TM Roost x2 - $7,000
    TM Substitute - $4,500

    Swampert
    TM Brick Break - $3,500
    TM Stealth Rock - $2,500
    MT Ice Punch - $4,000

    Total: $25,000

    $25,000 - 25,000 = $0

  6. #4056
    URPG Official URPG Staff Fierce Deity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    310 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    TM Case
    TM Energy Ball - $3,500
    TM Roost x2 - $7,000
    TM Substitute - $4,500

    Swampert
    TM Brick Break - $3,500
    TM Stealth Rock - $2,500
    MT Ice Punch - $4,000

    Total: $25,000

    $25,000 - 25,000 = $0
    Approved

    Game: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    Boss: Goht - Snowhead Temple

  7. #4057
    Steel Soul Design TeamURPG StaffAdministratorSuper Moderator K'sariya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,896 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Aerodactyl
    TM100 Flamethrower - $3,500
    TM159 Bulldoze - $3,000

    Gigalith
    TM138 Flash Cannon - $3,500

    Serperior
    TM Taunt - 2.5k
    MT Dragon Pulse - 4k
    MT Knock Off - 4k
    SM Aromatherapy - 4k
    MT Defog -4k


    29,960 - 28.5k = 1,460
    I won't let my MadLad slip between the cracks. Math looks good, approved.

  8. Likes Jack liked this post
  9. #4058

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    106 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Weedle

  10. #4059

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    106 (0 Banked)

    Default

    A Weedle and a beedrilite please

  11. #4060

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    106 (0 Banked)

    Default

    and a mega ring please

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •