User Tag List

Page 448 of 456 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448449450 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4554

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #4471
    King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,280 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oribhel View Post
    henlo i eat a pancake

    Pichu (6,500)
    Soothe Bell (3,000)
    Thunder Stone (2,000)

    Money: $32,250
    Total: $11,500
    ==============
    Change: $20,750
    Smol Stuart Little eating pancake approved!

  2. #4472

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    57 (0 Banked)

    Default

    TM32 Double Team - $2,500
    TM50 Substitute - $4,500
    for my Mareanie

    $12,500 - $7,000 = $5,500

  3. #4473
    oribhel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    SoCal, USA
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    979 (0 Banked)

    Default

    i buy childs

    Skorupi ($10,000)
    Chimchar ($10,000)

    Money: $25,250
    Total: $20,000
    =============
    Change: $5,250

  4. #4474
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,844 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noy View Post
    TM32 Double Team - $2,500
    TM50 Substitute - $4,500
    for my Mareanie

    $12,500 - $7,000 = $5,500
    Quote Originally Posted by oribhel View Post
    i buy childs

    Skorupi ($10,000)
    Chimchar ($10,000)

    Money: $25,250
    Total: $20,000
    =============
    Change: $5,250
    Approved!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  5. #4475
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,296 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    Redeeming the 2 DC passes I recieved in SGS 2018 for

    MT Mimic and BM Fake Out on my Ampibom I also received for SGS




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  6. #4476
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,844 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Redeeming the 2 DC passes I recieved in SGS 2018 for

    MT Mimic and BM Fake Out on my Ampibom I also received for SGS
    My son
    approved
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  7. #4477
    URPG Staff VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    341
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Need a TM Substitute real quick, I promise to put it to good use.

    $60,250 - $4,500 = $55,750

  8. #4478
    King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,280 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Need a TM Substitute real quick, I promise to put it to good use.

    $60,250 - $4,500 = $55,750
    Approved! (FINALLY :boi:)

  9. #4479
    oribhel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    SoCal, USA
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    979 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Special Move - Surf ($4,000 Daycare Move)
    Toxic ($3,000)
    Substitute ($4,500)
    ========================= ALL MOVES FOR ALOLAN RAICHU (Currently a Pichu / will evo with Candies)
    Rare Candy x6 ($3,000)


    Money: $12,750 + Heartscale (Surf)
    Purchases: $10,500 + Heartscale
    =========================
    Change: $2,250

  10. #4480
    King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,280 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oribhel View Post
    Special Move - Surf ($4,000 Daycare Move)
    Toxic ($3,000)
    Substitute ($4,500)
    ========================= ALL MOVES FOR ALOLAN RAICHU (Currently a Pichu / will evo with Candies)
    Rare Candy x6 ($3,000)


    Money: $12,750 + Heartscale (Surf)
    Purchases: $10,500 + Heartscale
    =========================
    Change: $2,250
    Waffles are better tbh (Approved)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •