User Tag List

Page 389 of 399 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3987

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #3881
    Sleepyhead URPG Staff Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,279 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    TM Substitute 4.5k

    I have 65.5k-4.5k = 61k
    approved.
    "With what voice, what words should I shout out this love?"

    STATS

  2. #3882
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    119 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    TM Stone Edge 3.5k
    TM Poison Jab 3.5k
    TM Acrobatics 3.5k

    Total: 10.5k

    I have 62.5-10.5=52
    (I finished a basics battle and sorry about the # of small purchases)




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  3. #3883
    Sleepyhead URPG Staff Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,279 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    TM Stone Edge 3.5k
    TM Poison Jab 3.5k
    TM Acrobatics 3.5k

    Total: 10.5k

    I have 62.5-10.5=52
    (I finished a basics battle and sorry about the # of small purchases)
    approved.
    "With what voice, what words should I shout out this love?"

    STATS

  4. #3884
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    119 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    For An EM Case:

    TMs:
    Charge Beam, 3k
    Energy ball, 3.5k
    Focus Blast, 4.5k
    Grass Knot, 2.5k
    Hidden Power, 4k
    Light Screen, 2.5k
    Psych Up, 2.5k
    Psyshock, 3.5k
    Shadow Ball, 3.5k
    Skill Swap,2.5k
    Snatch, 2.5k
    Substitute, 4.5k
    Taunt, 2.5k
    Thunder Wave, 2.5k
    Thunderbolt, 3.5k
    Toxic 3k
    Total: 50.5k

    I have 52-50.5=1.5k
    Last edited by juliorain; 04-02-18 at 11:27 PM.




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  5. #3885
    King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    444
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,300 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    For An EM Case:

    TMs:
    Charge Beam, 3k
    Energy ball, 3.5k
    Focus Blast, 4.5k
    Grass Knot, 2.5k
    Hidden Power, 4k
    Light Screen, 2.5k
    Psych Up, 2.5k
    Psyshock, 3.5k
    Shadow Ball, 3.5k
    Skill Swap,2.5k
    Snatch, 2.5k
    Substitute, 4.5k
    Taunt, 2.5k
    Thunder Wave, 2.5k
    Thunderbolt, 3.5k
    Toxic 3k
    Total: 50.5k

    I have 52-50.5=1.5k
    Approved!

  6. #3886
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,280
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    10,049 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Purchase Log Here

    Ambipom
    HA Skill Link 4k
    BM Tail Slap 4k
    MT Knock Off 4k

    Lucario
    HA Justified 4k

    16k Total

    17.5k-16=1.5k
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  7. #3887
    King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    444
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,300 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirlind120 View Post
    Purchase Log Here

    Ambipom
    HA Skill Link 4k
    BM Tail Slap 4k
    MT Knock Off 4k

    Lucario
    HA Justified 4k

    16k Total

    17.5k-16=1.5k
    Here u go

  8. #3888
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    119 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    Cradily:

    TM Infestation: 2.5k
    MT Synthesis 4k
    BM Mirror Coat 4k
    Total: 10.5k - 10.5k = 0




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  9. #3889
    VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,655 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Cradily:

    TM Infestation: 2.5k
    MT Synthesis 4k
    BM Mirror Coat 4k
    Total: 10.5k - 10.5k = 0
    Approved.

  10. #3890
    Sleepyhead URPG Staff Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,279 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Heart Scale



    Octillery MT ICY WIND


    -

    Spinda

    TM166 Power-Up Punch - $3,500
    TM Rock Tomb - $3,000
    TM99 Shock Wave - $3,000

    9,750 - 9,500
    "With what voice, what words should I shout out this love?"

    STATS

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •