User Tag List

Page 395 of 464 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405445 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4638

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #3941
    URPG Staff evanfardreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    286
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,088 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Hidden Power is actually level up for Gastrodon, so you get $4,200 back and the other three EMs.
    I, uh, huh. I don't know what happened there. He's got HP listed in his stats too. I guess that'll teach me to go late-nite shopping.

    In that case I'll use the $4000 on BM ExtremeSpeed on Dragonite. $4200-$4000=$200
    Resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

  2. #3942

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,157 (0 Banked)

    Default

    HA Intimidate for Incineroar

    23k - 4k = 17k

  3. #3943
    Gold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    17,875 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Purchase Log

    Greninja (Male)
    Protect 5k

    Greninja (Female)
    Protect 5k

    Liepard
    Substitute 4.5k

    14.5k

    14.5-14.5=0
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY



  4. #3944
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,777 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    Garchomp
    MT Iron Head 4000

    Cradily
    BM Recover 4000

    Total: 8k
    I have 9k-8k = 1k




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  5. #3945
    King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    608
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,528 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirlind120 View Post
    Purchase Log

    Greninja (Male)
    Protect 5k

    Greninja (Female)
    Protect 5k

    Liepard
    Substitute 4.5k

    14.5k

    14.5-14.5=0
    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Garchomp
    MT Iron Head 4000

    Cradily
    BM Recover 4000

    Total: 8k
    I have 9k-8k = 1k
    Double kill! aka Approved @both!

  6. #3946
    Draconic Lorekeeper URPG Staff Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    A Crystalline Cave
    Posts
    826
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,702 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer Liam View Post
    HA Unaware (4k) for Pyukumuku and HA Defiant (4k) for Passimian and MT Gunk Shot (4k) on Passimian

    TMs:
    Reflect (2.5k)
    Light Screen (2.5k) x2 (5k)
    Psych Up (2.5k)
    Sunny Day (3.5k)
    Leech Life (3.5k)
    Rock Slide (3.5k)
    Substitute (4.5k)
    Protect (5k)

    42k - 42k = 0k
    Approved.

    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    I, uh, huh. I don't know what happened there. He's got HP listed in his stats too. I guess that'll teach me to go late-nite shopping.

    In that case I'll use the $4000 on BM ExtremeSpeed on Dragonite. $4200-$4000=$200
    Approved. In the case of Gastrodon though, post what Hidden Power type you'll have on it regardless here in the Mart and link the type in your stats so that we have bookkeeping of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SinnohEevee View Post
    HA Intimidate for Incineroar

    23k - 4k = 17k
    You charged yourself 2k extra, so you actually have 19k. Approved otherwise.

  7. Likes SinnohEevee liked this post
  8. #3947
    pink ball Mistral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Posts
    7,757
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    22,573 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Gardevoir
    • TM Will-o-Wisp - $2500
    • BM Destiny Bond - $4000
    • BM Encore - $4000
    • BM Shadow Sneak - $4000
    • MT Fire Punch - $4000
    • MT Heal Bell - $4000
    • MT Icy Wind - $4000
    • MT Magic Coat - $4000
    • MT Pain Split - $4000
    • MT Signal Beam - $4000
    • MT Trick - $4000
    • SM Sing - $4000
    • TM Rest - $3000
    • TM Secret Power - $3000
    • TM Shock Wave - $3000
    • TM Sleep Talk - $2500
    • TM Dazzling Gleam - $3500
    Total: $61500

    Gothitelle
    • HA Shadow Tag - $4000
    • TM Calm Mind - $2500
    • TM Hidden Power [Ice] - $4000
    • TM Protect - $5000
    • TM Thunderbolt - $3500
    • TM Shadow Ball - $3500
    • TM Energy Ball - $3500
    • TM Charge Beam - $3000
    • TM Grass Knot - $2500
    • TM Substitute - $4500
    • TM Dark Pulse - $3500
    • MT Shock Wave - $4000
    • MT Signal Beam - $4000
    • MT Snatch - $4000
    • MT Imprison - $4000
    Total: $55500

    Purchase total is $117000.
    $117000 - $117000 = broke af

  9. #3948
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,777 (8,967 Banked)

    Default

    Claiming the two DC passes from here:http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...l=1#post135734

    Mismagius:
    MT Hyper Voice
    BM Screech

    also

    Drapion Subtotal 22,500
    Dark Pulse 3500
    Rock Tomb 3000
    BM Confuse Ray 4000
    BM Agility 4000
    BM Whirlwind 4000
    MT Aqua Tail 4000

    I have 22.5k-22.5= 0
    Last edited by juliorain; 04-12-18 at 12:04 AM.




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  10. #3949
    URPG Staff VeloJello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    356
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,177 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Gardevoir
    • TM Will-o-Wisp - $2500
    • BM Destiny Bond - $4000
    • BM Encore - $4000
    • BM Shadow Sneak - $4000
    • MT Fire Punch - $4000
    • MT Heal Bell - $4000
    • MT Icy Wind - $4000
    • MT Magic Coat - $4000
    • MT Pain Split - $4000
    • MT Signal Beam - $4000
    • MT Trick - $4000
    • SM Sing - $4000
    • TM Rest - $3000
    • TM Secret Power - $3000
    • TM Shock Wave - $3000
    • TM Sleep Talk - $2500
    • TM Dazzling Gleam - $3500
    Total: $61500

    Gothitelle
    • HA Shadow Tag - $4000
    • TM Calm Mind - $2500
    • TM Hidden Power [Ice] - $4000
    • TM Protect - $5000
    • TM Thunderbolt - $3500
    • TM Shadow Ball - $3500
    • TM Energy Ball - $3500
    • TM Charge Beam - $3000
    • TM Grass Knot - $2500
    • TM Substitute - $4500
    • TM Dark Pulse - $3500
    • MT Shock Wave - $4000
    • MT Signal Beam - $4000
    • MT Snatch - $4000
    • MT Imprison - $4000
    Total: $55500

    Purchase total is $117000.
    $117000 - $117000 = broke af
    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Claiming the two DC passes from here:http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...l=1#post135734

    Mismagius:
    MT Hyper Voice
    BM Screech

    also

    Drapion Subtotal 22,500
    Dark Pulse 3500
    Rock Tomb 3000
    BM Confuse Ray 4000
    BM Agility 4000
    BM Whirlwind 4000
    MT Aqua Tail 4000

    I have 22.5k-22.5= 0
    Approved!

    EDIT:
    Heart Scale for BM Glare on Serperior.
    Heart Scale for BM Outrage on Garchomp.

    And then dumping all of this on Haunter (31k):
    TM Dazzling Gleam (3.5k)
    TM Energy Ball (3.5k)
    TM Snatch (2.5k)
    TM Toxic (3k)
    TM Will-o-Wisp (2.5k)
    MT Icy Wind (4k)
    MT Ominous Wind (4k)
    MT Pain Split (4k)
    SM Sludge Wave (4k)

    $62,500 - $31,000 = $31,500
    Last edited by VeloJello; 04-13-18 at 02:20 PM.

  11. #3950
    No internet connection. Check online for solutions. Ace Member JacenBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Right there
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    21 (1,259 Banked)

    Default

    Okay, here we go.

    Redeeming this item pass for an Assault Vest.



    Using these DC passes on Snivy:

    BM Glare
    BM Mirror Coat



    Also for Snivy:

    Hidden Ability - $4,000

    TM50 Substitute - $4,500
    TM59 Hidden Power [Fire] - $4,000
    TM64 Protect - $5,000
    TM95 Taunt - $2,500

    MT Defog - $4,000
    MT Knock Off - $4,000

    SM Aromatherapy - $4,000

    Total: $32,000



    $34,000 - $32,000 = $2,000

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •