User Tag List

Page 233 of 366 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3658

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #2321
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    941
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,970 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Please and thank you.

    TM Volt Switch 4000 TM Case
    TM Taunt 3000 Froslass
    TM Snatch 3000 Froslass
    TM Thunder Wave 3000 Froslass
    TM Light Screen 3000 Froslass
    BM Pain Split 5000 Froslass
    MT Giga Drain 5000 Jellicent
    TM Psychic 4000 Jellicent

    Subtotal: 30k

    I have 31k

    31-30 = 1k




    Img Made by Morru/Mako

  2. #2322
    BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    2,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,911 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Please and thank you.

    TM Volt Switch 4000 TM Case
    TM Taunt 3000 Froslass
    TM Snatch 3000 Froslass
    TM Thunder Wave 3000 Froslass
    TM Light Screen 3000 Froslass
    BM Pain Split 5000 Froslass
    MT Giga Drain 5000 Jellicent
    TM Psychic 4000 Jellicent

    Subtotal: 30k

    I have 31k

    31-30 = 1k

    Approved. :)

    URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

    - Grotle Evolves Post #2193

  3. #2323
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,048 (0 Banked)

    Default

    One Mudkip please! 10k
    10k-10k=0 rip money again

  4. #2324
    BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    2,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,911 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirlind120 View Post
    One Mudkip please! 10k
    10k-10k=0 rip money again
    Approved. :)

    URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

    - Grotle Evolves Post #2193

  5. #2325
    Gen IVever and Always Seppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    555
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,089 (0 Banked)

    Default

    For a TM Case:
    TM45 Thunder Wave - $3,000
    Daycare Pass - $5,000

    $154,000 - $8,000 = $146,000

  6. #2326
    42 that is the answer URPG StaffAce Member Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    781
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,156 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seppe View Post
    For a TM Case:
    TM45 Thunder Wave - $3,000
    Daycare Pass - $5,000

    $154,000 - $8,000 = $146,000
    Have a suitcase.

    My URPG Stats Banner by Neo Emolga

  7. #2327
    King Stunfisk URPG Staff Mikey57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    396
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,948 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Buying an Item Case for Weir! Want that pinsirite >:/

    Choice Scarf 3k
    Life Orb 3.5k
    Toxic Orb 2k
    Leftovers 6k

    Total 14.5k

    44.5k-14.5k=30k

  8. #2328
    the shell out pokemon Staff Alumni Mistral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Posts
    7,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    20,934 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey57 View Post
    Buying an Item Case for Weir! Want that pinsirite >:/

    Choice Scarf 3k
    Life Orb 3.5k
    Toxic Orb 2k
    Leftovers 6k

    Total 14.5k

    44.5k-14.5k=30k
    An item case is a new one, but approved nonetheless.

  9. #2329
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,048 (0 Banked)

    Default

    TM95 Taunt 3k
    3k-3k=0 again!

  10. #2330
    Magikchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    421
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,237 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirlind120 View Post
    TM95 Taunt 3k
    3k-3k=0 again!
    Approved!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •