User Tag List

Page 233 of 237 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2367

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #2321
    juliorain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,312 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Please and thank you.

    TM Volt Switch 4000 TM Case
    TM Taunt 3000 Froslass
    TM Snatch 3000 Froslass
    TM Thunder Wave 3000 Froslass
    TM Light Screen 3000 Froslass
    BM Pain Split 5000 Froslass
    MT Giga Drain 5000 Jellicent
    TM Psychic 4000 Jellicent

    Subtotal: 30k

    I have 31k

    31-30 = 1k

  2. #2322
    URPG Staff BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    2,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,692 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juliorain View Post
    Please and thank you.

    TM Volt Switch 4000 TM Case
    TM Taunt 3000 Froslass
    TM Snatch 3000 Froslass
    TM Thunder Wave 3000 Froslass
    TM Light Screen 3000 Froslass
    BM Pain Split 5000 Froslass
    MT Giga Drain 5000 Jellicent
    TM Psychic 4000 Jellicent

    Subtotal: 30k

    I have 31k

    31-30 = 1k

    Approved. :)

    URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

    - Grotle Evolves Post #2193

  3. #2323
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    628 (0 Banked)

    Default

    One Mudkip please! 10k
    10k-10k=0 rip money again
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

  4. #2324
    URPG Staff BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    2,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,692 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirlind120 View Post
    One Mudkip please! 10k
    10k-10k=0 rip money again
    Approved. :)

    URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

    - Grotle Evolves Post #2193

  5. #2325
    Gen IVever and Always Seppe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,589 (0 Banked)

    Default

    For a TM Case:
    TM45 Thunder Wave - $3,000
    Daycare Pass - $5,000

    $154,000 - $8,000 = $146,000

  6. #2326
    42 that is the answer URPG StaffAce Member Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    716
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,662 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seppe View Post
    For a TM Case:
    TM45 Thunder Wave - $3,000
    Daycare Pass - $5,000

    $154,000 - $8,000 = $146,000
    Have a suitcase.

  7. #2327
    King Stunfisk Mikey57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,437 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Buying an Item Case for Weir! Want that pinsirite >:/

    Choice Scarf 3k
    Life Orb 3.5k
    Toxic Orb 2k
    Leftovers 6k

    Total 14.5k

    44.5k-14.5k=30k

  8. #2328
    now look at me, i'm sparkling URPG StaffAdministrator Mistral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Posts
    7,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    18,396 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey57 View Post
    Buying an Item Case for Weir! Want that pinsirite >:/

    Choice Scarf 3k
    Life Orb 3.5k
    Toxic Orb 2k
    Leftovers 6k

    Total 14.5k

    44.5k-14.5k=30k
    An item case is a new one, but approved nonetheless.
    throw your sticks and your stones, throw your bombs and your blows

    but you're not gonna break my soul

  9. #2329
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    628 (0 Banked)

    Default

    TM95 Taunt 3k
    3k-3k=0 again!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

  10. #2330
    Magikchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    740 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirlind120 View Post
    TM95 Taunt 3k
    3k-3k=0 again!
    Approved!

Page 233 of 237 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •