User Tag List

Page 229 of 300 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2997

Thread: The PokéMart

  1. #2281
    Draconic Lorekeeper Dash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    A Crystalline Cave
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,316 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Ice Stone - $2,000

    $2,750 - 2,000 = $750

  2. #2282
    Ocean Dweller URPG Staff Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,315 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Ice Stone - $2,000

    $2,750 - 2,000 = $750
    very nIce, HARHARHAR, approved


    URPG Cerulean Gym Leader
    Stats


  3. #2283
    some day, my dream will find me Administrator Mistral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Posts
    7,510
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    19,742 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Back to drop more money on my Pokemon, weeeee~

    Flareon
    • TM 6 Toxic: $3500
    • TM 40 Skull Bash: $3000
    • TM 50 Substitute: $5500
    • TM 55 Roar: $3000
    • TM 59 Hidden Power: $3000
    • TM 64 Protect: $7000
    • TM 68 Frustration: $3500
    • TM 69 Iron Tail: $3000
    • TM 71 Return: $3500
    • TM 72 Shadow Ball: $4000
    • TM 76 Sleep Talk: $3000
    • TM 81 Detect: $7000
    • TM 118 Will-o-Wisp: $3000
    • TM 146 Flame Charge: $3500
    • TM 162 Work Up: $3000
    • BM Stored Power: $5000
    • SM Growth: $5000
    Total: $68500

    Hydreigon
    • TM 153 Incinerate: $3000
    • TM 105 Secret Power: $3500
    • MT Shock Wave: $5000
    • MT Heat Wave: $5000
    Total: $16500

    $87000 - $85000 = $2000


  4. #2284
    42 that is the answer URPG StaffAce Member Soulmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Aggieland, Texas
    Posts
    739
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,823 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistral View Post
    Back to drop more money on my Pokemon, weeeee~

    Flareon
    • TM 6 Toxic: $3500
    • TM 40 Skull Bash: $3000
    • TM 50 Substitute: $5500
    • TM 55 Roar: $3000
    • TM 59 Hidden Power: $3000
    • TM 64 Protect: $7000
    • TM 68 Frustration: $3500
    • TM 69 Iron Tail: $3000
    • TM 71 Return: $3500
    • TM 72 Shadow Ball: $4000
    • TM 76 Sleep Talk: $3000
    • TM 81 Detect: $7000
    • TM 118 Will-o-Wisp: $3000
    • TM 146 Flame Charge: $3500
    • TM 162 Work Up: $3000
    • BM Stored Power: $5000
    • SM Growth: $5000
    Total: $68500

    Hydreigon
    • TM 153 Incinerate: $3000
    • TM 105 Secret Power: $3500
    • MT Shock Wave: $5000
    • MT Heat Wave: $5000
    Total: $16500

    $87000 - $85000 = $2000
    Okay.

  5. #2285
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,344 (0 Banked)

    Default

    2 TM Grass Knot 3k please

    40k-6k=34k
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

  6. #2286
    Ocean Dweller URPG Staff Surfer Liam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Belly of a Wailord
    Posts
    451
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,315 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirlind120 View Post
    2 TM Grass Knot 3k please

    40k-6k=34k
    Looks good!


    URPG Cerulean Gym Leader
    Stats


  7. #2287
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,344 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Spheal 8k
    TM Earthquake 5k
    13k total

    39k-13k=26k
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

  8. #2288
    URPG Staff BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    2,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,911 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirlind120 View Post
    Spheal 8k
    TM Earthquake 5k
    13k total

    39k-13k=26k

    URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

    - Grotle Evolves Post #2193

  9. Likes Seppe, Ash K. liked this post
  10. #2289
    weirlind120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,344 (0 Banked)

    Default

    *back again, I apologize*
    TM Aurora Veil 4.5k
    TM Psyshock 4k

    29k-8.5k=20.5k

    (before ask, I claimed 3k from voting since my last purchase xD)
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

  11. #2290
    URPG Staff BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Midlands, UK
    Posts
    2,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,911 (0 Banked)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weirlind120 View Post
    *back again, I apologize*
    TM Aurora Veil 4.5k
    TM Psyshock 4k

    29k-8.5k=20.5k

    (before ask, I claimed 3k from voting since my last purchase xD)
    Approved. :)

    URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

    - Grotle Evolves Post #2193

Page 229 of 300 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •