User Tag List

Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210
Results 2,091 to 2,096 of 2096

Thread: The Chit Chat Lounge [CCL]

“Without freedom, there is no creation.” Design TeamSuper Moderator Verzerrung's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    259 (0 Banked)

As long as you had a relaxing weekend, then it was still awesome. I ended up driving to Arizona and went swimming in the Lake Havasu Lake and Colorado river. It was a pretty fun trip.

2. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Hungry Eyes~ Super Moderator Tactician Karina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    9,021 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

^True! I got some sleep in that I really needed so that's great for me. Cool, I haven't been to Arizona in a long time, I think the last time I went was after I finished high school and my parents and I drove there to camp. Glad it was a fun trip for you! :)

“Without freedom, there is no creation.” Design TeamSuper Moderator Verzerrung's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    259 (0 Banked)

I'm so sorry I didn't notice this. Thank you, it was a great trip and I'm actually trying to plan the next one for my birthday in January so I'm not stuck sitting at home. I hope you get to camp again, it is so nice being outdoors.

How is school going for everybody since we recently started? Best of luck in your classes! ^^

5. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    9,021 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

So how has the beginning of the new year been for everyone? Mine's been going okay, though yesterday my neighborhood had a 10 hour power outage :( But other then that I'm hoping it'll go smoothly from here on out!

Oh and I'm not in school but work has been meh. (yeah not what you asked Verzerrung but well thought I'd reply to it anyway lol)

♥Fiction♥ URPG StaffAdministrator Smiles's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,684 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician Karina View Post
    So how has the beginning of the new year been for everyone? Mine's been going okay, though yesterday my neighborhood had a 10 hour power outage :( But other then that I'm hoping it'll go smoothly from here on out!

Oh and I'm not in school but work has been meh. (yeah not what you asked Verzerrung but well thought I'd reply to it anyway lol)
    WOW that's so long! Maybe it's a sign of something in general... new year, new commitment to get off the grid for a bit?! I would definitely read too much into it lol but I'm glad that it got restored eventually!

I have my first new grad classes of the semester today! AHHH I'm pretty excited, but not excited to order textbooks LOL

❤ MISTRAL IMMORTAL ❤

8. Likes Tactician Karina liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    9,021 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

I found out that the outage was due to a blow out, though it only affected my neighborhood. Not sure though how it blew out (maybe weather related since it was raining a while here then). Though I have been cutting back on electronics, heck some days I don't really watch much TV anymore unless something I like is on or if I want to watch a DVD.

Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210