User Tag List

Thread: Mimikyu used Infestation

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,735 (8,967 Banked)

Default Mimikyu used Infestation

I spent about three hours on that sketch changing its shape its outline its pose several times. Probably took about 3.3 hours, believe it or not for this whole work. I also went through numerous backgrounds. This is the meme that came out of it.

I am going for a cash. Short/abridged cuation please.

Last edited by juliorain; 11-20-18 at 11:44 AM.

Img Made by Morru/Mako

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    17,784 (0 Banked)

CLAIM
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    17,784 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    CLAIM
    Tbh if Mimikyu is using Infestation on a Vulpix-Alolan in a battle I'd lobby to ban them
    don't hurt the fox

Here we go, lets get that cash

Things you did well:
    -color. I actually really like the green, and the way it accurately portrays Infestation. The blue snowflakes are a nice color as well, and I like that you included a reference to Snow Warning, really nice touch.
    -minus the stuff below, A-Vulpix looks pretty good. Mimikyu is definitely on the course for it as well, though obviously both are rough and the below Vulpix criticism is there.
    -you definitely built a scene once again, and I continue to love your worldbuilding and creativity.

Things you didn't do as well:
    -Anatomy. While I don't have too much criticism for Mimikyu, Vulpix is really weirdly anatomically placed. The legs seem to jut out in the wrong places, and the front legs seem to have no real space between them. The biggest thing is the back leg scratching though; it looks almost disjointed, the leg bending in a weird direction from the flank. To fix this, I'd have the back flank facing upwards more, and fix the leg to match, as well as fixing the front legs to both match more aesthetically and be more in line with Vulpix anatomy.
    -not much of a background, and what is there is really rough.
    -I don't get what direction the Infestation is coming from; is it just beneath? Is it from the side? See if you can make that a bit more clear if you resubmit this.

Overall, This is a simple fam. I would have liked to see better anatomy, and a few other changes before I gave this a Medium. Enjoy the 5k, or feel free to resubmit for more cash!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,735 (8,967 Banked)

Honestly this was a creative output of my frustration the Vulpix-A debacle that happened in AC.

Glad to see this as a simple, as it should be. I'll work on it a bit more.
    Last edited by juliorain; 11-30-18 at 11:11 PM.

Img Made by Morru/Mako