User Tag List

Thread: Hello, hello~?

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    29 (0 Banked)

Default Hello, hello~?

Hey hey, I'm Bean!
    I go by lots of nicknames, but Bean is my favorite at the moment, so yay!
    I don't usually do forums, so I'm really new to this, so I'm sorry if I do something wrong.
    I love pokemon, but I don't have any of the Nintendo consoles, so I settle for pc versions like Unova and stuffs
    I'm also doing pokespriting, where I edit the trainer sprites. I'm new to that as well, but I like to think I'm a bit of a natural, haha
    I write and draw, so I'm just a ball of creativity and art block and yeah ! That's all for now I guess!

Steel Soul Design TeamURPG StaffAdministratorSuper Moderator K'sariya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,842 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by SmolArtsyBean View Post
    Hey hey, I'm Bean!
    I go by lots of nicknames, but Bean is my favorite at the moment, so yay!
    I don't usually do forums, so I'm really new to this, so I'm sorry if I do something wrong.
    I love pokemon, but I don't have any of the Nintendo consoles, so I settle for pc versions like Unova and stuffs
    I'm also doing pokespriting, where I edit the trainer sprites. I'm new to that as well, but I like to think I'm a bit of a natural, haha
    I write and draw, so I'm just a ball of creativity and art block and yeah ! That's all for now I guess!
    Hello!! Super cute name and nickname.

Unova is my favorite region, so my lil' biased self is happy to hear that, haha. What are some of your favorite Pokemon?

Pokespriting is awesome! I used to sprite a lot on Pokemon forums back in 2009 or so, but it was kinda mediocre. However, I love sprite art and looking at it, so sprite art is completely welcome here in the Art section!! If you ever need any tips or tricks, or want feedback on something in-progress, feel free to post in #creative-exploits on Discord!

Always nice to have more creatives around--I've found that URPG helps wrap all of my creative outlets into one convenient bundle, haha.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    29 (0 Banked)

Thanks for the compliments!!
    I love ice and fairy types, so ofc Sylveon and Cubchoo are my favorites !
    Victini has to be a qt of Unova though uwu

Thank you again for the welcome<3