SNS for art proof
    Pixiv : https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=33333914

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Overview
    20190907 Diana (Deino)
    20180915 Diana (Hydreigon)
    20180928 Quadruple Evo
    20181108 Delibird
    Last edited by oribhel; 11-15-18 at 06:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    979 (0 Banked)

Diana when she was a Deino
    Grade Request: Concise

full res: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...112/image0.png
    Last edited by oribhel; 11-07-18 at 04:53 PM.

3. Likes ~K'sariya, Gold liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    979 (0 Banked)

got tired of painting this one but late congrats to Diana on evolving ✨
    Grade Request; Concise

full res: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...723/image0.png
    Last edited by oribhel; 11-07-18 at 04:54 PM.

5. Likes Gold liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    979 (0 Banked)

mass evo day (congrats to Omicron, Roland, Bismarck, & Pazolite :sparkle:)

full res: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...1/367890om.png
    Last edited by oribhel; 11-07-18 at 04:54 PM.

URPG StaffAce Member ModeratorAdministrator Elrond's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,707 (0 Banked)

Claim Deino

URPG StaffAce Member ModeratorAdministrator Elrond's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,707 (0 Banked)

Successes:

- Once again, great use of color and shading. I'm especially impressed by your ability to shade the girl's clothes so that they actually look like fabric. I'm especially thinking of her left t-shirt sleeve and the scrunched up sleeve on her right arm.

- Lots more details in this face than in the Mawile picture I curated. I like seeing a more realistic mouth and the way her bottom eyelids are scrunching up as part of that really bright smile.

- Although Deino doesn't have much face to work with, you've given him a nice smile, too.

Room for improvement:

- The girl's fingers on Deino's head look disproportionately long and they're at kind of funky angles. They look a little menacing, like claws, which definitely doesn't fit the rest of the mood.

- There's a pretty distinct difference in the cleanliness of your lines and shading between the girl and Deino. Deino could use a little extra polish to make him really shine the way the girl does.

- The brightest light source seems to be behind the girl, but it's illuminating her face even more than Deino. It causes Deino to fade away as a result.

Additionally, the background looks nice, but is very simple. Given the high quality of drawing in the girl and the relative simplicity of the rest of the image, I believe it deserves a Medium rank, which is worth $10,000.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    979 (0 Banked)

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrond View Post
    Successes:

- Once again, great use of color and shading. I'm especially impressed by your ability to shade the girl's clothes so that they actually look like fabric. I'm especially thinking of her left t-shirt sleeve and the scrunched up sleeve on her right arm.

- Lots more details in this face than in the Mawile picture I curated. I like seeing a more realistic mouth and the way her bottom eyelids are scrunching up as part of that really bright smile.

- Although Deino doesn't have much face to work with, you've given him a nice smile, too.

Room for improvement:

- The girl's fingers on Deino's head look disproportionately long and they're at kind of funky angles. They look a little menacing, like claws, which definitely doesn't fit the rest of the mood.

- There's a pretty distinct difference in the cleanliness of your lines and shading between the girl and Deino. Deino could use a little extra polish to make him really shine the way the girl does.

- The brightest light source seems to be behind the girl, but it's illuminating her face even more than Deino. It causes Deino to fade away as a result.

Additionally, the background looks nice, but is very simple. Given the high quality of drawing in the girl and the relative simplicity of the rest of the image, I believe it deserves a Medium rank, which is worth $10,000.
    Thank youuu!! claiming $10k
    yeah i got tired after drawing my girl and the color on the hand is really bad
    Last edited by oribhel; 11-08-18 at 07:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    979 (0 Banked)

Delibird cash wtf this thing was in the Mart i want to die

full res: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...6/delibird.png

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,837 (0 Banked)

clam Hydreigon
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,837 (0 Banked)

Hi Oribhel, this piece is good, have money

Oh it doesn't work that way, ok, lets get in more depth without being in-depth amirite

You did a good:
    -the colors are pristine, and the anatomy is nearly flawless. I too wanna ride on the back of a Hydreigon, take me with you.
    -expressions on Diana and Rahel are exquisite af; I also really like how the emotion is that they're being lifted up and going on a flight, you came across really well with that emotion.
    -Shading and filling are divine
    -zomg Hydreigon's main head hair is amazing can you teach me to draw like this
    -Hydreigon's face is just so good, I'm drawn to it constantly and I love the detail in the head shape and body shape

You could do a better good:
    -Rahel's hand looks like the open space between hydreigon's heads, and is slightly amorphous; making it look more like a hand would be good.
    -I dunno if you went for the vibe, but this feels like taking off at Pokemon league; the background isn't much though, and expanding on it would earn even more monies.
    -Rahel's ponytail isn't nearly as clean as the rest of the piece, and ends up sticking out a lot and distracting from big boi taking off.

Dis a Hard (20k), easily fren. Bring me with you on your next journey, and godspeed on your Eevee quest. Say hi to Diana for me!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY