User Tag List

Thread: Hey!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    29 (0 Banked)

Default Hey!

Hello everyone~ So I missed this place and returned w/ a new account (since I lost the password of my old account), and I'm hoping I can reunite with some of my old friends here. Has anyone heard from ShadowPika, TacticianKarina or Chibster?

You can call me Melanie. c: I'm a returning old-ish? member of the forum. My username was Freesia, but then I sorta disappeared for a while Reaaaaaally sorry about that, but I'm back now! I used to post in general a lot, but I see it's been emptied? D:

Anyways, I'm going to post around. If anyone wants to get to know me, please don't feel shy to send me a DM! I looove meeting new people, it's really fun! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the forum; I was really happy to see that it's still active, but I do miss my old friends.

Hopefully I'll make some new ones along the way! ^^

Steel Soul Design TeamURPG StaffAdministratorSuper Moderator K'sariya's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,896 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by LunaSoul View Post
    Hello everyone~ So I missed this place and returned w/ a new account (since I lost the password of my old account), and I'm hoping I can reunite with some of my old friends here. Has anyone heard from ShadowPika, TacticianKarina or Chibster?

You can call me Melanie. c: I'm a returning old-ish? member of the forum. My username was Freesia, but then I sorta disappeared for a while Reaaaaaally sorry about that, but I'm back now! I used to post in general a lot, but I see it's been emptied? D:

Anyways, I'm going to post around. If anyone wants to get to know me, please don't feel shy to send me a DM! I looove meeting new people, it's really fun! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the forum; I was really happy to see that it's still active, but I do miss my old friends.

Hopefully I'll make some new ones along the way! ^^
    Hello, Melanie! Welcome back!! It's great to have you!

The previous staff left PWN and created a new forum called Otaku Plaza--ShadowPika and Chibster don't ring a bell, but TacticianKarina is definitely there, and I'm sure she'd love to see you!! Feel free to post around here also if you'd like--PWN is mostly populated by URPG members at the moment, so you can still meet some new people!

Again, welcome back <3 Hope you find the awesome people you're looking to reunite with, and best of luck in getting ahold of them!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    29 (0 Banked)

Wow! Thank you so much! That is really interesting! :0