User Tag List

Thread: [Special Art Announcement] - Please Read

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,505 (0 Banked)

Default [Special Art Announcement] - Please Read

A Special Announcement!

Now that you all have been sufficiently sprinkled with fairy dust, I have arisen from the dead to deliver some exciting news!
    But first off, I want to thank the art section for putting up with me for so long and doing a fantastic job in my absence.
    They are the art section and I couldn't have been happier working with such a talented team of individuals when I was active and in absence.

But, without further ado, I'd like to congratulate VeloJello on becoming our next Expert Curator!
    A real star, she's shown alot of promise, talent, and love for this section and I believe she will help in bringing great changes to it.
    But more then that, she's a hard worker and a sweet heart with a drive for her passion in art and anywhere else.

Again, thank you Velo for being with the art section and for being just an all-around great person to chat with.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE.
    I did say there would be multiple pieces of news right? ohwellIdidnow.

In light of my absence, I've come to realize, I lack the time and energy I use to, and though it was short-lived, I enjoyed what time I did have with this game.
    I never did recover after everything I suppose, but its not fair for me to remain in this position given my situation.
    With that said, there will be two further promotions from this post onwards.

I will be leaving my Head Curator position and passing it along to both K'sariya and VeloJello to become Co-Heads to hopefully lighten the load on either of them.
    It is my hope it will be easier to manage things this way with the two of them in more then one section.
    I have the utmost faith they will do great things with it and I feel confident leaving it to these two lovely ladies.

Spoiler:
    I just want to thank the two of these ladies personally, so much for being so patient with me and it brings a tear to my eye how good they've been to me over this past, well, almost a year. K'sariya especially has reached out to me so many times during these tough months and has been so kind and understanding. Honestly, I cant put into words how much it means to be supported by such amazing people. Thank you K'sariya. I only wish I could express how great a person you are here, but I'm sure the rest of the community understands that.

With that said, I will be tying up some loose ends and will mostly be on my way from the game.
    I had some good times, some laughs, some interesting and intriguing conversations, but what I had loved most about the game was the community.
    I thank you each for my time here. I will not be leaving immediately as stated, as I want to make sure I cover everything before I make my exit.
    I dont know what the future holds or if I will want to poke my head in again sometime. I'll miss it and I'll fondly remember those times we laughed.

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you, URPG.

Spoiler:
    I will still contactable under the same name on discord and yes, I will be buying Let's Go Eevee. See ya on the other side.
    "Like the sea? Want to sail across the ocean to the end of days? Want to bring prosperity to the world?"
    Then Join Team Aqua in its quest to do just that!
    Click the banner below to visit our thread.
    You know you want to ;>

I mean... you get a cool banner after all! What's better then that? :)
    PokePet Box | URPG Stats | Wishlist

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    13,589 (0 Banked)

Thank you for what you have done, Sou, and good luck on your future endeavors!

Congrats to K'sariya and VeloJello!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,237 (0 Banked)

Thanks so much for all you've done for the art section, Sou, you magnificent queen of fae! Thank you so much for all your kind words; I'll be doing my best to make the section the best it can be!

And congrats, K'sariya! You've earned this, and I'm pretty sure you can intuit this, but I'm really looking forward to working with you!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    8,258 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Congrats friends!!

@Sou we need to marathon The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog some time.
    ignorantia juris neminem excusat
    Elrond - Today at 1:43 PM
    stop it morru we all know ur fursona is a Houndoom crossed with a thestral

5. Likes Sou liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    261 (25 Banked)

Congratulations to K'sariya and VeloJello, and good luck to you in the future Sou!!!