User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Gift Station 2018: It's Gonna Be A Hot One!

Draconic Lorekeeper URPG Staff Dash's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    5,314 (0 Banked)

Default Summer Gift Station 2018: It's Gonna Be A Hot One!

Credits to the Sa-Dui of Deviantart for this piece.

Hey everyone, its that time of the year again! Its time to beat up your close friends with your Pokemon so that you can later surprise them with that shiny Abomasite they've been asking for! Or maybe just a TM Round, who knows.

The Gift Station is a great event to help those who are new or give those who you've become friends with a nice gift to help them in URPG or even to show them your appreciation for what they've done. Whatever it may be, from the simplest of Absorb Bulbs to the bulkiest of Demanding Pokemon, this is your chance to give that special gift to those that you know!

The Gift Station is just like every year, however we’ll just go over it again since the heat tends to make things more difficult sometimes:

• You can gift any Pokémon in your stats except for your starting Pokémon.
    • Pokémon MUST NOT be removed from your stats until they are claimed after the Gift Station closes.
    • PokéMart purchases can be linked as gifts, however you must state in the PokéMart post that you are purchasing a gift.
    • Unclaimed gift purchases may be refunded after the Gift Station. Any use of or battles with the purchase will void the refund option.
    • You may receive a total of TEN gifts. If you are given more than ten gifts, please choose which ones you want to receive.
    • You may only give one gift to each person.
    • There is no limit on the number of people you may give gifts to.
    • TMs and items may be gifted. These must also be added to your stats.
    • Berries can be gifted in bundles of up to three berries of any kind.
    • You can also bundle a Mega Ring with a Mega Stone as a gift.
    • HMs and TM Bundles are NOT allowed to be gifted. This is to prevent abuse of the gifting system.
    • Fossils are NOT allowed to be put on Pokemon as an item for a gift. This is to prevent abuse of the gifting system.

The following Gift Station items may be purchased as gifts also:

• Daycare Passes - $4,000 or $8,000. A coupon for $4,000 or $8,000 to spend on Daycare purchases: Breeding Moves, Move Tutorage, Special Moves and Hidden Abilities.
    • Park Passes - $5,000. A coupon for free Park entry, 3 Pokéballs and 2 Energy Powders.
    • Story Passes - $10,000. A coupon to reduce the rank of a single Pokémon in a story by one rank. E.g. A Hard-ranked Pokémon becomes Medium-ranked, for quality and character count.

If you wish to change your gift to someone, please make a new post instead of editing an old one. This makes it easier to keep track of gifts and ensure none are overlooked, as posts which have already been added in updates are unlikely to be rechecked for edits.

Note: Gifts cannot be added or removed from stats until the gift station is closed.

Gift station will end at 11:59pm CST/GMT -6 on June 30th, 2018.

Gift List will be added in the future.
    Last edited by Dash; 06-21-18 at 09:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,885 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Jack;

Spoiler:

Rutherford the Dragonite (Male)

(CHAPTER 9 SPOILERS INTENSIFY)

Level up moves: Agility, Aqua Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail, Fire Punch, Hurricane, Hyper Beam, Leer, Outrage, Roost, Safeguard, Slam, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Twister, Wing Attack, Wrap

TMs: Earthquake, Protect, Stone Edge, Roar, Substitute, Ice Beam, Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Toxic, Ice Punch, Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Bulldoze, Attract, Mimic, Rain Dance, Rest, Facade, Water Pulse, Snore, Double-Edge, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Sandstorm, Mud-Slap, Hail, Blizzard, Hidden Power Grass, Dragon Breath, Water Gun, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Aerial Ace, Fury Cutter, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Brutal Swing, Iron Tail, Steel Wing, Detect, Razor Wind, Horn Drill, Body Slam, Take Down, Bubble Beam, Rage, Double Team, Reflect, Light Screen, Bide, Fire Blast, Swift, Skull Bash, Dynamic Punch, Return, Swagger, Sleep Talk (19+101), Focus Punch, Shock Wave, Secret Power, Fling, Giga Impact, Captivate, Natural Gift, Hone Claws, Round, Sky Drop, Incinerate, Power-Up Punch, Confide, Headbutt, Curse, Zap Cannon, Icy Wind, Endure, Frustration

HMs: Waterfall, Surf, Defog, Cut, Dive, Fly, Rock Smash, Strength, Whirlpool

BMs: Extreme Speed, Haze, Aqua Jet, Mist, Supersonic

MTs: Draco Meteor, Superpower, Iron Head, Air Cutter, Ominous Wind, Bind, Heat Wave, Tailwind

SMs: Heal Bell, Barrier, Hydro Pump
    URPG stats
    hatches at 529

3. Likes weirlind120 liked this post
    No internet connection. Check online for solutions. Ace Member JacenBoy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    71 (1,132 Banked)

@Sou;

I hear you like fairies.

Igglybuff (F)
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Moves: Charm, Copycat, Defense Curl, Pound, Sing, Sweet Kiss

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,043 (0 Banked)

@weirlind120; take my Aggron or get banned.

Aggron
    Nature:
    Ability: Sturdy, Rock Head
    Level-Up Moves: Autotomize, Double-Edge, Harden, Headbutt, Heavy Slam, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Metal Burst, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Mud-Slap, Protect, Roar, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Tackle, Take Down.
    TMs: Sandstorm
    HMs: Surf
    MTs: Magnet Rise
    Obtained: Mart (as an Aron)
    Battles: 12
    Contests: 2
    Last edited by SinnohEevee; 06-21-18 at 01:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,035 (0 Banked)

Going to have to do this in waves (sorry Dash!) based on what I have. First ones are already get. Battle record is in format win/loss/draw (ffa).
    @Mikey57;
    You said you wanted Anna. So here's Anna. It may or may not be the one you were looking for.

Anna the Jynx - F 7/4/0 (0). No EM's known.
    @Sou;
    We've never really interacted much but you are keeping the Art section running, which is like herding dyspeptic cats. Your wishlist was looking for Misdreavus but I hope the evolved form is also acceptable.

Mismagius (m) - 3/8/0 (0). No EM's known.
    @Lychee;
    Your cheerful spirit has been amazing to see, and Hiyo Hoppip of the USS Leaf Guard is going down as a better meme than shemmelts. The few times I've seen you battle, you say you don't have many fully evolved mons. I hope this helps with that:

Aggron, hatched from 2011 Easter egg. M 2/10/0 (0)
    EMs: Rock Smash, Surf
    Last edited by evanfardreamer; 07-01-18 at 10:25 AM. Reason: updated battle records
    Resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

7. Likes ~K'sariya, weirlind120 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    12,177 (0 Banked)

Here's my first wave!
    All gifts below are either in my stats or purchased here

@Jack;
    Spoiler:

You knew you were getting this.
    The hour of god draws near.
    Have Gamma the Arceus, and reunite the False God with the one True God.
    Spoiler:

Prank. I rag on you for not EMing your shit, but sometimes a man's gotta relax. I thought you'd enjoy this, and it isn't necessarily useless!
    Pyukumuku is holding a Poisonium-Z, for it to harness the power of Z-Purify Doubles.
    Thanks for playing league with me, and dealing with my toxic ass.

Pure
    Nature: Modest
    Abilities: Innards Out
    Obtained: Trade with Dash

MOVES
    Spoiler:

Moves:
    Baton Pass, Bide, Counter, Curse, Gastro Acid, Harden, Helping Hand, Memento, Mud Sport, Pain Split, Purify, Recover, Safeguard, Soak, Taunt, Toxic, Water Sport

Taught Moves:
    None.

@K'sariya;
    Spoiler:

You too knew this were coming.
    Water Ice is your calling, and you need water transport.
    :lapras:
    Spoiler:

P-Prank, desu. Though you probably knew this was coming. If only Volcarona learned Surf, I could've memed and gifted this shit.
    Love you.
    "The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Fuzzyflame
    Nature: Jolly
    Abilities: Flame Body
    Obtained: Trade with Dash

NUKEM Certified 11/12/2017

MOVES
    Spoiler:

Moves:
    Amnesia, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Double-Edge, Ember, Fiery Dance, Fire Spin, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, Flare Blitz, Gust, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Leech Life, Quiver Dance, Rage Powder, Silver Wind, String Shot, Take Down, Thrash, Whirlwind

Taught Moves:
    Acrobatics, Fire Blast, Hidden Power Ice, Overheat, Roost, Protect, Psychic, Solar Beam, Struggle Bug, Substitute, Sunny Day, U-Turn, Wild Charge, Magnet Rise, Morning Sun, Giga Drain, Tailwind, Flamethrower, Rest, Sleep Talk, Will-o-Wisp, Round, Safeguard, Light Screen, Poison Jab, Defog

@Dash;
    Spoiler:

I maintain that you thought this was going to happen, so you held out for it.
    Thunder Doggo incoming.
    Spoiler:

PRANKED. I saw you give yours away, so I nabbed this for you as a replacement since I know you love it. I named it similarly as well.
    Thanks for doin what you do, and always being willing to hang out in vc or just play a game.

Ajna
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Rough Skin, Sheer Force
    Obtained: Trade with Morru

MOVES
    Spoiler:

Moves:
    Bite, Chip Away, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rage, Dragon Tail, Hone Claws, Leer, Night Slash, Outrage, Revenge, Rock Climb, Scary Face, Scratch, Slash, Superpower

Taught Moves:
    None.

@JacenBoy;
    Spoiler:

Ohio-ans, unite.
    Spoiler:

Gotcha, I'm actually in Saint Louis! Fooled ya! The Cavs horrendous defeat aside, wish I was there to hang with ya like we'd planned. Hopefully this is what you wanted.

Blank Eevee purchased from the mart, with a Moss Stone attached.

@Dekrueger;
    Spoiler:

We already talked about this, so you knew what you were getting ahead of time. I know it'll definitely *shock* you... I'll see myself out.
    Spoiler:

It's funny, cuz I did promise you this for Gift Station someday, and I maintain that I MUST trade you a Ghost every time...wait, Rotom IS a Ghost... well then...
    Take this sword, which has the Mega Stone for 2 Swords attached, as an extra gift for sending gifs every round of the Forum FFA.
    "A bet’s only good when your life’s the ante."

(Mystletainn is holding a Galladite)

Mystletainn
    Nature: Rash
    Abilities: Stance Change
    Obtained: Trade with Shalee
    Normal Smart Ribbon!
    Normal Tough Ribbon!
    Normal Cool Ribbon!

NUKEM Certified 07/30/2017

MOVES
    Spoiler:

Moves:
    Aerial Ace, Autotomize, Fury Cutter, Head Smash, Iron Defense, Iron Head, King's Shield, Metal Sound, Night Slash, Power Trick, Pursuit, Retaliate, Sacred Sword, Shadow Sneak, Slash, Swords Dance, Tackle

Taught Moves:
    Toxic, Hidden Power Grass, Protect, Rain Dance, Return, Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Reflect, Facade, Round, Shadow Claw, Gyro Ball, Rock Slide, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Secret Power, Rest, Sleep Talk (17+21), Snore, Destiny Bond, Magnet Rise

@Mako;
    Spoiler:

It had to happen someday.
    Have a Hitmontop.
    Spoiler:

P-p-p-p-pranked. I'm not that sadistic.
    I felt like I needed to return Doris; she served me well in Viridian, but it's time for her to return home... to Viridian City.

Doris the West Sea Gastrodon ♀
    Abilities: Sticky Hold or Storm Drain
    Nature: Naive
    Obtained: (Morru: "Aquarium Pet" [PokéArt; As a Shellos]) Birthday gift from Morru ;n;

MOVES
    Spoiler:

Moves:
    Body Slam, Harden, Hidden Power Fire, Mud-Slap, Mud Bomb, Mud Sport, Muddy Water, Rain Dance, Recover, Water Pulse

Taught Moves:
    Surf, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Ice Beam, Ancient Power, Earth Power, Sludge Wave

@Mikey57;
    Spoiler:

I took a few pages out of the Lexicon de CommBA this year...
    You get nothing.
    Spoiler:

I'm serious. I'm not giving you anything.
    Spoiler:

stop clicking these spoilers
    Spoiler:

I said stop it
    Spoiler:

UGH FINE. I herd u liek Mudkipz, so, whatever, have this.

Blank Mudkip, purchased from the mart.

@Gray Nine;
    Spoiler:

I told you not to look.
    What you saw might've terrified you.
    Or maybe, just maybe
    It would lead you to the promised land.
    Spoiler:

This probably isn't what you wanted, but I wanted to give you something that meant something.
    Thanks for being the best friend I have on here; everything you do means a lot.
    (also feel free to change the name)

:sonic2:
    Nature: Hasty
    Abilities: Hydration, Sticky Hold
    Obtained: Mart

MOVES
    Spoiler:

Moves:
    Absorb, Acid, Acid Armor, Acid Spray, Agility, Bide, Body Slam, Bug Buzz, Curse, Double Team, Final Gambit, Giga Drain, Guard Swap, Leech Life, Me First, Mega Drain, Power Swap, Protect, Quick Attack, Recover, Struggle Bug, Swift, U-turn, Water Shuriken, Yawn

Taught Moves:
    Rain Dance, Encore, Rest, Sleep Talk, Snore, Hidden Power Ice, Baton Pass, Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb

@Sou;
    Spoiler:

SOU SOU SOU YOU ROCK
    I MISS TALKING TO YOU ABOUT FFXIV AND STUFF
    TEACH ME ART AND HANG OUT MORE
    Spoiler:

This bad boy is holding a Manectite from my stats.
    (feel free to change the name to something more cute!)
    WE ALL LOVE YOU

GIANT FUCKING LIGHTNING BOLT
    Nature: Modest
    Abilities: Static, Lightningrod
    Obtained: Trade with Monbrey

MOVES
    Spoiler:

Moves:
    Bite, Charge, Discharge, Electric Terrain, Fire Fang, Howl, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Quick Attack, Roar, Spark, Tackle, Thunder, Thunder Fang, Thunder Wave, Wild Charge

Taught Moves:
    Hidden Power Ice, Flamethrower, Ice Fang, Charge Beam, Magnet Rise, Refresh, Iron Tail, Volt Switch, Snarl

More gifts to come, whenever I can earn the money to make them!
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

9. Likes Gray Nine, Mako liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,158 (0 Banked)

I'll start small, I guess? 'Cause, right now, these two are the only ones I knew from the beginning what I was gifting...

@Dash; I was looking for an Aerodactyl in the Underground while trying to avoid those cursed Odd Keystones... and I got cursed by a Dome Fossil instead. Fortunately I was told you were looking for one of these, so I can give it to you and keep myself clean!

@weirlind120; You wanted the Garchompite, you get the Garchompite. Yeah, it was initialy intended to be traded... not anymore!

That stuff is all in my Stats, by the way.
    Now, I'll try to find out who's gonna take the other crap I have in my Inventory...

URPG Stats: (Zetaboard / Weebly)

11. Likes weirlind120 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,158 (0 Banked)

Well, that was actually fast... got two more!
    @Xali; is taking the TM for Sandstorm, followed by @evanfardreamer; keeping up with the theme and taking the Smooth Rock!

URPG Stats: (Zetaboard / Weebly)

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,918 (0 Banked)

Let's start the giftalanche with the one I forgot about like a year ago. @Dash; I believe this is yours?

Spoiler:
    Aamira the Lucario
    F

Nature
    Unknown

Abilities
    Steadfast, Inner Focus, Justified

Level Up Moves
    Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Calm Mind, Close Combat, Copycat, Counter, Dark Pulse, Detect, Dragon Pulse, Endure, Extreme Speed, Feint, Final Gambit, Force Palm, Foresight, Heal Pulse, Laser Focus, Me First, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Nasty Plot, Power-Up Punch, Quick Attack, Quick Guard, Reversal, Screech, Swords Dance, Work Up. (28)
    Taught Moves
    TM Drain Punch, TM Earthquake, TM Flash Cannon, TM Hidden Power (Poison), TM Roar, TM Stone Edge, TM Substitute
    BM Agility, BM Bullet Punch, BM Circle Throw, BM Vacuum Wave
    MT Ice Punch. (12)

Obtained
    Trade with Dash

URPG Stats Siggy pic by Manaphy72
    URPG Pokémon Index | URPG Trainer Card

- Grotle Evolves Post #2193

14. Likes ~Dash, Fossil Fusion liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    12,177 (0 Banked)

Mart purchase for below gifts.

@Ash K.;
    Spoiler:

Hey man. You've been good to me since I joined, and meeting you IRL has been one of the best experiences of my life.
    I figured a Fairy would be the best way to show that appreciation.
    Spoiler:

I hope you didn't think I was that mean!
    Here's that Kommonium you've been wanting!

@Prince Vultan;
    Spoiler:

As my appreciation for sending GIFs for every round of the Forum FFA, here's a Grass Type I think you're missing from your Grass Gym, and also my favorite Grass Type!
    One fresh and adorable Bulbasaur, straight from the mart.
    Last edited by weirlind120; 06-22-18 at 02:37 PM.
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY