User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Gift Station 2018: It's Gonna Be A Hot One!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,179 (0 Banked)

Alright boys. Here we go.
    @Dekrueger;
    Spoiler:
    Thanks for your endless support, it means a ton and I hope I can do the same for you.
    Spoiler:

Surtr

Male Chimchar
    Hidden Ability - Iron Fist
    otherwise blank

@Mikey57;
    Spoiler:

me: get him Ishtar
    also me: nah fam give him this, give him responsibility
    Spoiler:
    I PRESENT TO YOU, THE NEW, THE FINAL MEME. YOUR JOB IS TO GIFT THIS TO ONE OTHER PLAYER EVERY GIFT STATION. BUT TO GIFT IT, YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT ONE EM. I WANNA SEE THIS BABY GO FOR MILES AND MILES. I WANNA SEE IT IN 3 YEARS BECOME NUKEM. LETS GOOOO.
    Spoiler:

Viola the Kricketune
    IMPISH Nature

FEMALE
    Abilities
    Swarm
    Level-Up Moves
    Absorb, Bide, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Fell Stinger, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Growl, Leech Life, Night Slash, Perish Song, Screech, Sing, Slash, Sticky Web, Struggle Bug, Taunt, X-Scissor
    Move Tutor Moves
    Throat Chop

@Gray Nine;
    Spoiler:
    Youre a dude with attitude and waifu problems, but you must find your way. Steel yourself, and find that ray of light.
    Spoiler:

Meiya Mitsurugi
    Oshawott
    Female
    BM - Sacred Sword

"Take Care of Yourself"

2. Likes Gray Nine, ~Dekrueger liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    646 (805 Banked)

@Jack;
    Here's to a new staff member that's done a wonderful job and been nothing but committed to the game (even coming from someone who joined up at the same time). You may be an edgyboi and all about that aesthetic, but you've always remained that anime protagonist that we all need in our friend circle. Stay creative, stay motivated.
    Spoiler:
    A protagonist like you should be fitting to wield the Aegis' power. Here's Pyra

@weirlind120;
    Good to have you back my dude, URPG is just never quite the same without you. Whether it's battles, contests, or Park I'm sure you've already got my back, and in addition to this gift, don't worry, I fully intend to return the favor.
    Spoiler:
    So you like pranks do you? Well have the cutest, creepiest potential prankster out there. Here's Thalamus, I think he sees ghosts.

@K'sariya;
    Man I never realized just how much you do for URPG and the community until I got a look behind the scenes, and I'm not sure we could do it without you. Keep on rocking those community events, the Park, and those x4 weaknesses.
    Spoiler:
    You knew this was coming, but you better be keeping up with that artwork. Meet Aggron's new best friend. Here's Jet

@Sotyrrocks;
    Hey, I know we don't talk very often, but I just want to extend a genuine thanks. Thanks for being so patient when it came to the trade offer you came to me with a while back, thanks for joining UPRG, and thanks for staying interested.
    Spoiler:
    Better make sure that patience gets rewarded, huh? Here's that Zubat I said would be coming your way. Fully blank and ready to customize

@Sou;
    To an expert curator, a staff member that committed who knows how long to this game and community, to a pretty darn cool person that knows someone has to stick up for the mythical dragon-butt-kicking group that is Fairy types, and someone I remember having a good time playing a bit of Splat2n with. I'd like to express gratitude for all you've done for us with something I know you've had your eye on.
    Spoiler:
    On the wishlist? Check. Pretty darn unique? Check. Adorable? Check. Already named after food? Check. Here's Konpeito, the little space rock should fit right in!

4. Likes ~K'sariya, Gold, Jack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,808 (0 Banked)

Post 2: The first two come from these two purchases, Marketplace, Berry Store

To @weirlind120;
    Who'da thunk such kindred spirits would actually have a rare name in common. He comes ready with both the best battle move and the best contest move:

Wyatt the Duskull - 0/0/0
    EMs: Facade, Thief

To @Xali; You really should have won that tourney battle, I threw it away in the end. Here's to help avoid repeats later.
    1x Starf berry

To @Dash; @Gray Nine; @Jack; Each of you has helped me out so much since I've returned. I want to give each of you two daycare passes, which feels insufficient but I'm poor. Please forgive.

24,500-(4,000*6)=500
    Resurrected stats (still under renovation!):
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...3-Evan-s-Stats

6. Likes Jack, Gold, Gray Nine liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    2,426 (0 Banked)

@Xali; Here you go pal

Spoiler:

Rotom-Wash

Battles Participated in-0

Ability: Levitate

Battle Record-0/0/0

FFA Record-0/0

TM's/HM's: 22/0

TM 06 Toxic, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 25 Thunder, TM 33 Reflect, TM 42 Dream Eater, TM 44 Rest, TM 58 Psych Up, TM 59 Hidden Power (Dragon), TM 60 Sunny Day, TM 64 Protect, TM 65 Rain Dance, TM 72 Shadow Ball, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 83 Thief, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 104 Facade, TM 105 Secret Power, TM 107 Snatch, TM 115 Charge Beam, TM 118 Will-o-Wisp, TM 148 Round, TM 157 Volt Switch

BM/MT/SM-0/5/1

MT: Electroweb, MT: Foul Play, MT: Pain Split, MT: Signal Beam, MT: Sucker Punch, SM: Hydro Pump

Obtained: Summer Gift Station 2017 from Xali

Level up moves
    Astonish, Charge, Confuse Ray, Discharge, Double Team, Electro Ball, Hex, Ominous Wind, Shock Wave, Substitute, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Trick, Uproar

UFT: Nah

8. Likes Gold liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    0 (358 Banked)

@Mako

Spoiler:

You asked for it, you get it!

25. Houndoom

Nature: Modest
    Obtained: National Park (Mt. Deckbi)
    Battles: 0
    Ability: Early Bird/Flash Fire
    Moves: Beat Up, Bite, Crunch, Embargo, Ember, Feint Attack, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Foul Play, Howl, Inferno, Leer, Nasty Plot, Odor Sleuth, Roar, Smog, Thunder Fang

@weirlind120

Spoiler:
    A Root Fossil for you sir!

@Sou
    Spoiler:
    You've done a lot for the curating team even in the short time I have been back, so have yourself an adorable cat
    http://forums.petalburgwoods.com/sho...l=1#post137039

10. Likes Mako, Gold liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,179 (0 Banked)

@Dash;
    Spoiler:

Great boi.....heard ya don’t have a certain liquid cat. Go nuts xoxo
    Spoiler:

UNDYNE
    Blank Female Eevee.

P.S. Name ur frackin pokemon I checked like half and they had no nicknames.

@Sou;
    Spoiler:

from Winter Secret santa, Art collab, and :dabralin: You’ve shown nothing but love and care for this community.
    Spoiler:

Beedle
    Blank Male Eevee

"Take Care of Yourself"

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,062 (0 Banked)

Wave 3. All marts from here
    @Rick;
    Spoiler:

So I noticed you had a Dragonair, but you don't have a Dragonite! I thought I'd correct this egregious error. Here's a Dragonite for you sir!
    Spoiler:

Besides the fact that you'd bite my head off, I don't want you to ragequit just yet. You mentioned looking for one of these in the woods; well, here it comes a little early maybe!
    One Spinarak, fresh from the mart.

@Axion;
    Spoiler:

Hey man, it's been super fun RPing and hanging with you. Thanks for all the work you do in curating and keeping the game alive, it's very appreciated.

Here's something from your wishlist; cute emo dragon! One Deino fresh from the mart!

@juliorain;
    Spoiler:

Ghosts. Ghosts. You are a ghost. Here's something immune to ghosts.

Thanks for welcoming me back and doing what you do for the game. Here's something I thought you could use; imo, one of the better leads in the game.
    Blank Aipom, fresh from the mart

@CowboyJake;
    Spoiler:

My man, its been good to see you pop in here and there when you have time. I miss hanging with you, and lets play Overwatch again soon. For now, though, lemme Peek-at-chu.

One Pichu, fresh from the mart.

@Mistral;
    Spoiler:

You wanted Ice Cream, here's Ice Cream. It is summer, after all.
    Spoiler:

Praaaaaaank. You said you'd give it away if I gave it to you >:/ in its place, however, is a mon I thought you'd like.

One Squirtle, fresh from the mart.

@Zolar;
    Spoiler:

HA PRANK. YOU THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUS LOL
    if you do want that other thing hmu tho
    Otherwise have my 3rd fave pokemon
    Cleffa named Scorpius Hyperion, from the mart.
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,062 (0 Banked)

...I forgot to do these above...
    @Surfer Liam;
    Spoiler:

Thanks for sticking around pal. Here's something to help EM those you haven't gotten to yet!

1 DC Pass!

@Xali;
    Spoiler:

Because your other mons need Defog!!!!!! Thanks for sending me FB memes, hanging, and jet skiing :eyes:

1 DC Pass!~

@EmBreon;
    Spoiler:

COME DO PARK
    YOU'RE COOL

1 Park pass!

4 + 4 + 5 = 13

16-13=3k
    Last edited by Gold; 06-28-18 at 06:05 PM.
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,427 (0 Banked)

@weirlind120; because you gave me a place to vent about shit, even though I don't know why you wanted this
    Spoiler:

Simisear which also knows HM01 Cut and HM08 Rock Smash

@Gray Nine; because you developed another cool bot even though it's weeb
    Spoiler:

Mismagius which knows TM24 Thunderbolt, TM45 Thunder Wave, TM50 Substitute, TM91 Calm Mind, TM111 Energy Ball and HM05 Flash

@Dash; because someone else already gave you Eevee, and you're super dedicated to URPG
    Spoiler:

One Charmander that knows Fire Blast purchased here

@K'sariya; because you didn't learn your lesson about dealing with slimy monsters the first time
    Spoiler:

One Goomy purchased here

@evanfardreamer; because us old people need to stick together against the weird millennials
    Spoiler:

@Mikey57; because you're hilarious, stop being a mope about shit, do another podcast already
    Spoiler:

@Jack; you should stop being a mope too, super dedicated and level headed, keep at it
    Spoiler:

Venusaur HM01 Cut, HM04 Strength, HM05 Flash and HM08 Rock Smash

Probably some more still to come if I didn't know what to gift people yet.
    Last edited by Monbrey; 06-28-18 at 09:22 PM.

15. Likes Gold, Gray Nine liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    4,986 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

@Dash;

Spoiler:

Swampert

Level up moves: Bide, Earthquake, Endeavor, Foresight, Growl, Hammer Arm, Hydro Pump, Mud-Slap, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Mud Sport, Muddy Water, Protect, Rock Slide, Rock Throw, Tackle, Take Down, Water Gun, Whirlpool

TMs: Scald, Stealth Rock, Ice Beam, Hidden Power Grass, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Sludge Wave, Stone Edge, Substitute, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Facade, Attract, Captivate, Rest, Roar, Sleep Talk, Toxic, Bulldoze, Power-Up Punch

HMs: Surf, Waterfall, Dive, Rock Smash, Strength

BMs: Ancient Power, Counter, Mirror Coat, Refresh, Yawn, Barrier, Bite

MTs: Superpower, Ice Punch, Low Kick, Outrage, Stomping Tantrum, Icy Wind, Earth Power, Dynamic Punch

@weirlind120;
    Spoiler:

Altaria

Level up moves: Astonish, Cotton Guard, Disarming Voice, Dragon Breath, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Fury Attack, Growl, Mirror Move, Mist, Moonblast, Natural Gift, Peck, Perish Song, Pluck, Refresh, Round, Safeguard, Sing, Sky Attack, Take Down

TMs: Facade, Return, Roost, Roar, Earthquake, Protect, Toxic, Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Substitute, Flamethrower, Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Dream Eater, Psych Up, Iron Tail, Hidden Power Grass, Attract, Sleep Talk

BMs: Hyper Voice, Agility, Haze, Power Swap, Dragon Rush, Play Rough

MTs: Draco Meteor, Tailwind, Outrage, Heal Bell, Ominous Wind, Double-Edge, Defog

17. Likes Gold liked this post