User Tag List

Thread: What console do you prefer?

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    45 (0 Banked)

Default What console do you prefer?

I like Nintendo Wii U as my first choice, even though now I only have the original Wii. Anyway, this doesn't mean I don't like other major consoles, though. I mean, I like PlayStation, XBox, you name it.

OK, why Nintendo? Well, my favorite games like the Mario and Donkey Kong line are Nintendo.

URPG StaffAce Member ModeratorAdministrator Elrond's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,550 (0 Banked)

Quote Originally Posted by jyy View Post
    I like Nintendo Wii U as my first choice, even though now I only have the original Wii. Anyway, this doesn't mean I don't like other major consoles, though. I mean, I like PlayStation, XBox, you name it.

OK, why Nintendo? Well, my favorite games like the Mario and Donkey Kong line are Nintendo.
    I love my Switch, but I don't really have any games for it yet, since I already had almost everything (BotW, Mario Kart, Hyrule Warriors, etc.) on the Wii U.

I used to play my roommate's XBox quite a bit, but only for the Zombies mode of Call of Duty. Now that I'm married, I've got my wife's various PlayStations for that.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,046 (0 Banked)

Well, I guess it's Windows, eventhough I don't use my computer that much for gaming compared to other activities.

There was a PS1 and PS3 in the house, but at some point, they just stopped working :(
    Soundcloud Profile: Ascension Drive