User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    130 (0 Banked)

Default New Here

Hey! I am Michael! I am familiar with youtube and all that stuff and I was needing camera tips to set up when I played X and Y. I'm into recording and playing video games. I only got an action replay for gamecube. I'm trying to work so I can afford another one for gameboy advance. Nice to meet you here!

2. Likes ~Fierce Deity liked this post
    Bubblebeam
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,074 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Hi Michael!
    Omigosh, I've hardly looked into that side of the Pokemon fandom at all but it sounds mega cool! Do you have any cool recordings to share? O:
    Welcome to Petalburg woods!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    130 (0 Banked)

Hi Lychee! No, I can't get the camera to face my DS! It's not even mounted right. And thanks! I'll try to record the Elite Four when I can, but our streaming bill has been so high.

5. Likes Lychee liked this post
    Bubblebeam
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,074 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Oh, I know that feeling!
    I live in a place with no phone lines and no internet or Wi-Fi installed, and sometimes my phone data bill gets so high because I'm always using it! I guess that's why I play the pokemon Ultra RolePlay Game on this site - since it's text based it saves my money a bit, ahaha!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    130 (0 Banked)

Uploading on youtube has always been slow for me. It's not my fault. I have tried to see what I could do on their community, but so far no answers. I'm rarely the only person online.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    7 (0 Banked)

Hey guys

I'm happy to see you guys interested in making videos. YouTube can be a fun way to enhance your gaming experience.

Unfortunately, this is not the correct section to be posting in for assistance with making videos. If you would like, we can direct you to the correct area to post in for help.

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    130 (0 Banked)

No it was my welcome thread. I don't know where the old ones went. What was I supposed to introduce myself with in this community?

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    22,559 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

At the current moment, there is no other place to make posts outside of the URPG community, therefore this would be the most appropriate place to make such posts. We're working on fixing up the forums so that there are more places to post outside of URPG, but for the time being, I think it's best to allow discussion to continue here, regardless of whether or not Michael is a URPG member. When a more appropriate place for this topic is created, I'll move the thread and notify the appropriate parties, if necessary.

We'll try to get things up and running here asap, but we're a busy bunch of people and we currently only have one admin, who is also learning the ropes on everything here on top of dealing with his real life obligations.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    130 (0 Banked)

Ok thank you, Mistral!

12. Likes Mistral liked this post
    Bubblebeam
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,074 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Gosh, I didn't think we were breaking any rules! It's just friendly chatter! It seems o.k. to chat in general?
    Anyways, how did you find us, Michael? Are you interested in playing the Pokemon role play game we run?

14. Likes Ade The Aura Master liked this post