User Tag List

Thread: Gym Leader Tournament 2018: RESULTS!

Super Moderator URPG StaffAce Member ModeratorSuper Moderator Elrond's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,484 (0 Banked)

Default Gym Leader Tournament 2018: RESULTS!

GYM LEADER TOURNAMENT 2018
    - RESULTS -

Please join me in congratulating the winner of the 2018 Gym Leader Tournament: @Ash K.; !!!!

Ash has won the following:
    First Place Prize:
    - If you have any Rented Pokemon, you may choose one of those Pokemon to become Owned in addition to any EMs you have on them, and 3 more TMs on top of these.
    - If all of your Pokemon are Owned, you can claim any non-Legendary Pokemon of your Gym's type with 3 TMs on it.
    - If you own all the Pokemon of your Gym's type then you may pick any non-Legendary Pokemon with 3 TMs on it.

Please also join me in congratulating the second-place winner, @Gray Nine; !!!

Second place comes with the following prize:

Second Place Prize:
    - If you have any Rented Pokemon you may choose one of these Pokemon to become Owned in addition to any EMs you already have on them.
    - If all of your Pokemon are Owned you may claim one Complex-level or lower Pokemon of your Gym's type.
    - If you own all the Pokemon of your Gym's type you may claim a Complex-level or lower Pokemon.

Finally, please join me to congratulate the third-place winner, @Ataro; !!!

Ataro has earned the following prize:

Third Place Prize:
    - If you have any Rented Pokemon you may choose one of these Pokemon to become Owned in addition to any EMs you already have on them, as long as their lowest-evolved form is Medium-ranked or lower.
    - If you have Rented Pokemon but none of their lowest-evolved forms is Medium-ranked or lower, you may choose one Medium-level or lower Pokemon of your Gym's type.
    - If all of your Pokemon are Owned you may claim one Medium-level or lower Pokemon of your Gym's type.

Please post below to claim your prizes. Also! For those who participated in this round, please remember to re-claim your $10,000 entry fee.

Finally, here are the ref wages for the last round of battles: @juliorain; : $4,000 @Xali; : $4,000

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Gym Tourney, and happy Sunday!

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    686 (8,967 Banked)

claiming wages and grats

Img Made by Morru/Mako

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG StaffSuper Moderator Ash K.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    6,306 (0 Banked)

I'll take a Rotom-Fan with TM Protect, TM Thunder, and TM Hidden Power [Fire]. Also claiming my 10k entry fee for showing up to all my battles. Thanks for hosting and participating everyone, it was fun!
    Ash K. on BMG/PXR/SPC, Alcadies on PE2K, MewAshMew on AIM.
    URPG: Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Legend Defender, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    URPG Stats
    Feel free to ask me any questions you have about URPG.
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey
    1896/1926/1966

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,784 (0 Banked)

Congrats, gimme my money >:\

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,906 (0 Banked)
    Blog Entries

Claiming my rental Klefki (currently has these stats if it matters for book-keeping):

Ability: Prankster

Level up moves: Astonish, Crafty Shield, Draining Kiss, Fairy Lock, Fairy Wind, Foul Play, Heal Block, Imprison, Magic Room, Metal Sound, Mirror Shot, Play Rough, Recycle, Spikes, Tackle, Torment

TMs: Dazzling Gleam (gym only), Thunder Wave, Flash Cannon, Protect, Substitute, Toxic, Rest, Sleep Talk
    URPG stats
    hatches at 529

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    292 (0 Banked)

claiming a stufful

// urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

7. Likes Fossil Fusion liked this post