User Tag List

Thread: Ultra Wormhole RP: DeKrueger

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,446 (0 Banked)

Default Ultra Wormhole RP: DeKrueger

NBP #1
    Ranger San Sū-kagetsu and Gamma

"We've arrived, San." And right as I was getting comfortable, San thought.

San yawned and began to turn over to see around Gamma. This, as always, turned out to be a huge feat; San wasn't nearly as tall as Gamma, even while on his back, and so had trouble looking around to see where they were. Finally, however, he managed to peek around the neck of his friend and see that they had indeed arrived at their destination; the portals loomed, ominous as ever, before them.

"Well, Gamma, you were right. Now, can I go back to sleep until our new protégé shows up? I think I was about to have a great dream." San said, already beginning to relax himself back down into his favorite spot... until Gamma reared him off. San hit the ground in front of the portals with an audible thud, and immediately began to turn around and lash out at his companion. That is, until he noticed a human coming toward him and the portals. This was going to be San's charge for the remainder of the expedition, and Gamma didn't want San looking lazy in front of his new pupil.

San brushed himself off and awaited the Trainer in front of the many different portals- as it looked, today all of them were open except the dark green one...

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:

@Dekrueger; - Dirk Grieger
    Active Effects: None yet!
    Used items: N/A
    Portals Available: Light Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Light Green, Yellow, White, Pink, Purple
    Encounters Remaining: 5
    Encounter List: N/A
    MCR: N/A
    Captures: N/A

Inventory:
    Spoiler:

Apricorn Box
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x6
    Hyper Ball x5
    Calming Fragrance+
    Pokedoll
    Energy Powder+

Pokemon
    Spoiler:

100%
    Roxas the Male Gallade
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Steadfast
    Taught Moves: Thief, Thunder Wave, Destiny Bond, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Pain Split, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Shadow Sneak

100%
    Icarus the Male Togekiss
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Taught Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psych Up, Psychic, Reflect, Rest, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Snore, Water Pulse, Defog, Counter, Covet, Mimic, Secret Power, Grass Knot, Thunder Wave, Psyshock, Heal Bell, Tailwind
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    618 (805 Banked)

First there was rain on Mount Deckbi so fierce that the entire thing was a landslide hazard, and now extra-dimensional portals opening up in the National Park? How did the saying go again? Once is chance, twice is coincidence, thrice is a pattern? Well, he may have been in coincidence territory but Dirk was beginning to feel disaster prone. Sensing this plight, silent wings carried a white cannonball directly into the young man’s chest, but with a deft adjustment of it’s feathers the corresponding impact was reduced to little more than a muted ‘thump.’ “Ki, Kiii!”cheered the Jubilee Pokemon, nuzzling his rotund face into the shirt of his no longer perturbed trainer. Having thrown up his hands to brace for the impact Dirk gently patted the downy cheek of his companion. “Easy there Icarus, you’re not as small as you used to be,” advised the trainer. “But don’t worry, I’ll cheer up,” he assured. Seeming appeased, the fairy type separated from his trainer with two flaps of his wings, reclaiming his spot lazily gliding a few paces behind his trainer.
    “So,” Dirk spoke up as he picked up his pace once more. “Today we’re looking for a… San… Kah-get-tsu?” he asked more than announced, clumsily trying to wrap his tongue around the foreign sounding name, doubtlessly over pronouncing each syllable. “A different ranger today. I wonder if Babbs has her hands full with this wormhole business too,” he mused. He may have been speaking to himself but rather than some sort of acknowledgement from his partner, Dirk heard only the faint woosh from where Icarus used to be hovering, and felt a displacement of air rush past his head. Icarus was off and running, or rather, flying. Well accustomed to the antics of his excitable companion, Dirk knew the only option he had was to catch up with the Togekiss. As such he followed suit.

“Togekiiiiss!” the flying Pokemon trilled to announce his arrival, flying in a quick loop around San as a brisk sort of ‘hello.’ As much as the Togekiss enjoyed making new acquaintances, San was far from the Pokemon’s interest currently. The only thing more interesting than a new human was a new Pokemon after all, and the only thing more interesting than that was a living legend! As such the excitable Icarus greeted Gamma with a series of coos and trills, circling around the Arceus’ lofty head.
    Still not much of an outdoorsman, running uphill took a lot out of Dirk, leaving him lagging behind Icarus and panting ever so slightly as he finally came into view. Naturally his eyes were drawn to Gamma over San as well. More importantly for the time being, Icarus has slowed to a stop which meant that he could top. With an impressed whistle Dirk strode forward, marveling up at the towering Pokemon for a moment before directing his attention toward the uniformed trainer currently lounging on the ground. He was stopped from offering the fallen ranger a hand, for he’d gotten to his feet on his own before Dirk even arrived. “So… are you waiting for another trainer, or might you be San?” Dirk inquired, looking past the trainer to the portals looming all around them, and then back to the hulking mass that was this Ranger’s companion. “I’m Dirk, by the way. Pleased to meet you,” he introduced himself with a small smile aimed briefly at San. Tentatively he reached out as though to stroke the flank of the Arceus in front of him, but pausing to get permission first. “Cool Zoruark you've got here. ...Or maybe Ditto?” he conjectured as he marveled at the Pokemon, assuming it to be some sort of shapeshifter. “I’ve never seen one in person before.”

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    15,446 (0 Banked)

Post #2
    Ranger San Sū-kagetsu and Gamma

San was greeted by the darting and flitting of the Togekiss as he stood, its fluffy feathers and soothing noises immediately perking him up as he waited for the Trainer to catch up to his Pokemon. The Togekiss nearly immediately went over to ogle at Gamma, and shortly afterwards the Trainer arrived, out of breath. They introduced themselves as Dirk, exactly who San was looking for; they then admired Gamma... but called it a Zoroark, or a Ditto. Before San could laugh, Gamma projected his thoughts, "I am Gamma the Arceus. I will be accompanying you today with San through the wormholes. And before you try to conjecture again, a Zoroark or Ditto wouldn't be able to speak telepathically like I am, even if they did gain my form." With that, Gamma turned around and went to stand near the large portal's opening.

San laughed awkwardly as he extended his hand in greeting. "Don't worry about him, I don't think he's upset or anything. Just very blunt," he said, glancing backwards as he spoke about his companion. "Your Togekiss is a very free spirit, it was a pleasure to meet her already. I am Ranger San Sū-kagetsu, yes, and I'll be your guide through the wormholes today. Pleasure to meet you Dirk! We'll be going through the main portal over where Gamma is, and then you'll be able to choose which of the side-portals we go through. I'll give you a warning in advance, the experience of the portal is a weird one for everyone, and we'll try to minimize our time in the main one." San gave the nearby Togekiss another pat; he'd never felt anything so soft, and he'd definitely need to catch one of his own to sleep in someday. "Well, whenever you're ready, I'll be over by Gamma. I do recommend having a Pokemon out at all times, but if you want to spare your friend the experience of the portal I'm alright with it, just be ready to release them when we get to the other side!" San waved his hand behind him as he spoke, walking over to stand near Gamma and wait for the Trainer to be fully prepared.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:

@Dekrueger; - Dirk Grieger
    Active Effects: None yet!
    Used items: N/A
    Portals Available: Light Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Light Green, Yellow, White, Pink, Purple
    Encounters Remaining: 5
    Encounter List: N/A
    MCR: 3,591
    Captures: N/A

Inventory:
    Spoiler:

Apricorn Box
    Park Ball x4
    Super Ball x6
    Hyper Ball x5
    Calming Fragrance+
    Pokedoll
    Energy Powder+

Pokemon
    Spoiler:

100%
    Roxas the Male Gallade
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Steadfast
    Taught Moves: Thief, Thunder Wave, Destiny Bond, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Pain Split, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Shadow Sneak

100% - Out of Pokeball
    Icarus the Male Togekiss
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Taught Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psych Up, Psychic, Reflect, Rest, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Snore, Water Pulse, Defog, Counter, Covet, Mimic, Secret Power, Grass Knot, Thunder Wave, Psyshock, Heal Bell, Tailwind
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY