NBP #1
Ranger San Sū-kagetsu and Gamma

"We've arrived, San." And right as I was getting comfortable, San thought.

San yawned and began to turn over to see around Gamma. This, as always, turned out to be a huge feat; San wasn't nearly as tall as Gamma, even while on his back, and so had trouble looking around to see where they were. Finally, however, he managed to peek around the neck of his friend and see that they had indeed arrived at their destination; the portals loomed, ominous as ever, before them.

"Well, Gamma, you were right. Now, can I go back to sleep until our new protégé shows up? I think I was about to have a great dream." San said, already beginning to relax himself back down into his favorite spot... until Gamma reared him off. San hit the ground in front of the portals with an audible thud, and immediately began to turn around and lash out at his companion. That is, until he noticed a human coming toward him and the portals. This was going to be San's charge for the remainder of the expedition, and Gamma didn't want San looking lazy in front of his new pupil.

San brushed himself off and awaited the Trainer in front of the many different portals- as it looked, today all of them were open except the dark green one...

Trainer Stats
Spoiler:

@Dekrueger; - Dirk Grieger
Active Effects: None yet!
Used items: N/A
Portals Available: Light Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Light Green, Yellow, White, Pink, Purple
Encounters Remaining: 5
Encounter List: N/A
MCR: N/A
Captures: N/A

Inventory:
Spoiler:

Apricorn Box
Park Ball x4
Super Ball x6
Hyper Ball x5
Calming Fragrance+
Pokedoll
Energy Powder+

Pokemon
Spoiler:

100%
Roxas the Male Gallade
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Steadfast
Taught Moves: Thief, Thunder Wave, Destiny Bond, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Pain Split, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Shadow Sneak

100%
Icarus the Male Togekiss
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Serene Grace
Taught Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psych Up, Psychic, Reflect, Rest, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Snore, Water Pulse, Defog, Counter, Covet, Mimic, Secret Power, Grass Knot, Thunder Wave, Psyshock, Heal Bell, Tailwind