16,872 (0 Banked)

6v6
    SM Public Open
    Helds Off
    Standard Weather
    Building Terrain
    SLP/FRZ/OHKO/EVA/ACC/Legend Clauses

Juliorain vs Oribhel
    (Metagross, Drapion, Ditto, Archeops, Cradily, Sableye) v (Raichu-Alolan, Meganium, Tyrantrum, Aggron, Forretress, Klinklang)

Sableye started off pummeling Meganium, but once that stallfest ended Raichu came in and haxxed the shit outta Metagross for a lead, and then haxxed Sableye too. This gave Ori a good lead, and they ran with it, removing rocks and setting Spikes on Cradily with Forretress, finishing Cradily and Metal Bursting Archeops into oblivion with Aggron. Klinklang came in to set up on Drapion after that, and Drapion, Ditto, and Metagross couldn't do anything to the Fuck.

Ori wins and makes 5,000$
    Julio gets Second Place, makes 2,500$

I make 4,000$
    Unpaid: 84,500$

Legend Tracker: 943,500$/1,500,000
    ALL ABOVE PAID
    Last edited by Gold; 11-10-18 at 11:54 PM.
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    Competitive Showdown player
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,872 (0 Banked)

6v6
    SM Public Open
    Helds On
    Standard Weather
    Building Terrain
    SLP/FRZ/OHKO/EVA/ACC/Legend Clauses

Velocity vs Gray Nine
    (Greninja, Salamence, Empoleon, Aegislash, Klefki, Metagross-Mega) v (Dragonite, Slowking, Ninetales-Alolan, Blaziken, Mimikyu, Swampert-Mega)

Velo played fantastically. Greninja got an awesome freeze in on Dragonite, letting it KO with ease. However, it got Countered (literally) by Slowking, which Velo sent Salamence in on. However, Gray is notorious for Ninetales-Alolan, which came in to force mence out and get in Aurora Veil. Blaziken vs Empoleon forced Penguin out, but Aegislash forced Blaziken out, and then we had the real meat. Mimikyu tried its damnedest to set up on Aegislash, but Velo outplayed at nearly every turn, and managed to whittle it down enough for Klefki to be a threat. Mimikyu ended up taking Empoleon with it, Klefki set rain on Blaziken, and Metagross-Mega destroyed Blaziken. Unfortunately though, this left Velo with Metagross and Salamence against a Swampert-Mega in rain, and Velo forfeitted so she could sleep. Amazingly well played thouhg!

Gray wins and makes 5,000$
    Velo gets Second Place, makes 2,500$

I make 4,000$
    Unpaid: 4,000$

Legend Tracker: 947,500$/1,500,000
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,872 (0 Banked)

6v6
    S/M Private Full
    Helds On
    No Starting Weather
    Default Terrain
    Sleep/Freeze/OHKO/Accuracy/Evasion/Item/Z-Move Clauses

The Battle Hall

Legendary Presence: Both players are rolled a group of iconic legendary trios!
    The options are:
    Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno (legendary birds)
    Raikou, Entei, Suicune (legendary beasts)
    Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo (Muskateers)

The Trio roll is private and both battlers will be notified by their Ref on who they will be renting. Those Pokemon will have their entire movesets and HAs unlocked. After that, the battlers will send 3 additional Non-Legendary Pokemon to help build a team worth being called legendary!
    (If rolled the Muskateer group, choose 3/4 to use in the battle). You must also specify Hidden Power Types for each mon before the battle; if not chosen, the mons will not know Hidden Power.

Frontier Brain K'sariya vs Challenger Mikey57
    (Noivern, Alakazam-Mega, Entei, [Raikou, Suicune, Metagross]) v (Metagross-Mega, Greninja, Ditto, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno)

Mikey started off getting shafted, a Flamethrower burning Metagross and Entei coming in on the swap to Articuno. Entei then fucking destroyed Mikey's team, taking down Moltres, Zapdos, and half of Greninja in the process. Alakazam-Mega came in to Trace protean off Greninja, and even a Ditto Scarfed couldn't fully defeat it.

K'sariya wins and makes 5,500$ and Defends the Battle Pyramid
    Mikey gets Second Place, makes 2,500$

I make 4,000$
    Unpaid: 8,000$

Legend Tracker: 951,500$/1,500,000
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,872 (0 Banked)

SM Private Full
    No Helds
    No Sleep Moves (Barring Rest)
    EVA/ACC/OHKO Clauses
    Perish Song Fails
    Hit All - Hit One
    Imprison Fails
    Encore Fails
    Attract Fails
    Rage Powder/Follow Me/Spotlight Fails
    Curse fails when used by a Ghost type
    Redirects On
    Heal Block fails
    Illusion Pokémon disguises as a random Pokémon from the National Pokédex
    Imposter, Download, and Intimidate select a random participating Pokémon
    Not sending or forfeiting results in KO at the beginning of the turn
    Sends close at :30

Special Rule: Teaming is Encouraged
    When you join the FFA, you're randomly assigned to one of two teams, Gold Team and Red Team. These two teams will fight until only one Pokemon remains. Chats will be set up with the FFA referee as the moderator for both teams. All screens and team-boosting status moves with a duration (like Reflect/Tailwind) will only last 2 turns, but may be refreshed on the last turn they'd be active. Any Pokemon can reach any opposing Pokemon, as well as any pokemon on their team, as if they were adjacent to each other. Team abilities affect the entire team, however, moves that heal Allies (such as Heal Bell) will only affect the user and one target Pokemon.

Payment: The losing team will receive the bottom half of the payments, added together and averaged. The winning team will receive the top half of the payments, added together and averaged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was way more balanced team-wise than the lost one, though the dice had a bigger hand. Rayquaza was going to OHKO Magearna, but V-Create missed, letting Magearna OHKO it. This looked to seal the deal for Gold Team, especially since Groudon got an AP Rise the same turn, but some smart plays let them come back. The final 2 rounds were very interesting; a near full Mewtwo vs Braviary and Murkrow, with one round of Trick Room left. In the end, a clutch Substitute let Murkrow not get OHKOd by Mewtwo, and with Scary Face keeping Mewtwo slow after TR ended, the birds ganged up on their once savior.

When I run this again, which I will because I absolutely love this rule, I'll be adding Items in and probably making Team Captains, to make sure the teams stay close to even.

Gold Team: 3,000$ each
    Ash K. and Rey the Rayquaza-Mega
    Rick and Iris the Rapidash
    SinnohEevee and Sabrina the Gardevoir
    Jack and Dio Brando the Incineroar
    Liam and Grann Psámathos the Slowbro
    Monbrey and Mewtwo

Red Team: 6,000$ each
    Evanfardreamer and Shedinja
    Juliorain and Soleil the Groudon
    Gray Nine and Sumika the NUKEM Original Color Magearna
    CowboyJake and I promise I won't Haze the Dusknoir
    Jonastank and Braviary
    Izuru and Six Shooter the Murkrow

I make 8,000$
    Unpaid: 16,000$

Legend Tracker: 959,500$/1,500,000
    Last edited by Gold; 11-12-18 at 07:53 PM.
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,872 (0 Banked)

SM Private Full
    Helds On (No Leftovers/Black Sludge/Shell Bell)
    No Sleep Moves (Barring Rest)
    EVA/ACC/OHKO Clauses
    Perish Song Fails
    Hit All - Hit One
    Imprison Fails
    Encore Fails
    Attract Fails
    Rage Powder/Follow Me/Spotlight Fails
    Curse fails when used by a Ghost type
    Redirects On
    Heal Block fails
    Illusion Pokémon disguises as a random Pokémon from the National Pokédex
    Imposter, Download, and Intimidate select a random participating Pokémon
    Not sending or forfeiting results in KO at the beginning of the turn
    Sends close at :30

Special Rule: Teaming is Encouraged
    When you join the FFA, two team captains will be randomly chosen for the two teams, Gold Team and Red Team. The team captains will take turns picking people for their team, to keep the teams balanced. These two teams will fight until only one Pokemon remains. Chats will be set up with the FFA referee as the moderator for both teams. All screens and team-boosting status moves with a duration (like Reflect/Tailwind) will only last 2 turns, but may be refreshed on the last turn they'd be active. Any Pokemon can reach any opposing Pokemon, as well as any pokemon on their team, as if they were adjacent to each other. Team abilities affect the entire team, however, moves that heal Allies (such as Heal Bell) will only affect the user and one target Pokemon.

There can be multiple Megas per team. Captains will only see Nickname and Mon, not item, Owner or ability, until picked.

Payment: The losing team will receive the bottom half of the payments, added together and averaged. The winning team will receive the top half of the payments, added together and averaged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long story short: Team captains sucked, but the teams were pretty balanced, and items made it pretty fun.

Setup took a bit, but there were some cool plays. Lucario's Quick Guard on Rey let it avoid Fake Out, and OHKO Groudon on Turn 1. This was a nail in the coffin alone, but combined with some fancy maneuvering neutralizing threats before they could OHKO their mons, Gold Team took the lead. A slight falter let the enemy Rayquaza stay alive just a little bit longer than it should have, but after it fell Parental Bond Bulldoze and Lucario+MMawile's power levels were too high.

Red Team: 3,500$ each
    Mikey57 and Marluxia the Sceptile-Mega
    Juliorain and Groudon-Primal
    ChainReaction and Gallade-Mega
    Gray Nine and Gospel the Shiny NUKEM Rayquaza-Mega
    Jack and Dio Brando the Incineroar
    SinnohEevee and Steven Stone the Metagross-Mega
    Izuru and Six Shooter the Murkrow

Gold Team: 7,000$ each
    Xali and Lanturn
    Evanfardreamer and Aran the Gengar-Mega
    Ash K. and Rey the Rayquaza-Mega
    DeKrueger and Icarus the Togekiss
    Trainer17 and Kangaskhan-Mega
    Jacenboy and Đuro the Lucario-Mega
    Oribhel and Musubi the Mawile-Mega

I make 9,000$
    Unpaid: 25,000$

Legend Tracker: 968,500$/1,500,000
    Last edited by Gold; 11-14-18 at 10:53 AM.
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,872 (0 Banked)

6v6
    SM Public Open
    Helds Off
    Standard Weather
    Building Terrain
    SLP/FRZ/OHKO/EVA/ACC/Mega Clauses

Trainer17 vs SinnohEevee
    (Porygon-Z, Miltank, Chandelure, Greninja, Garchomp) v (Crobat, Raichu-Alola, Delphox, Venusaur, Azumarill, Gyarados)

Porygon-Z tried to set up on Crobat and got 2 Cross Poison crits as well as a PSN. It was relatively even from there, but a misplay with Venusaur and Azumarill, as well as Greninja coming in to kill Venu+Gyarados meant QE's downfall.

Sam wins and makes 5,000$
    QE gets Second Place, makes 2,500$

I make 4,000$
    Unpaid: 29,000$

Legend Tracker: 972,500$/1,500,000
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    16,872 (0 Banked)

6v6
    SM Public Preview
    Helds On
    Standard Weather
    Building Terrain
    SLP/FRZ/OHKO/EVA/ACC/Mega Clauses

Juliorain vs Ash K.
    (Marshadow, Salamence, Blaziken, Cofagrigus, Drapion, Espeon) v (Togekiss, Porygon2, Numel, Politoed, Venusaur, Zoroark)

�� Chandra Nalaar �� | Ash K.Yesterday at 2:01 PM
    That was before I knew I was up against a legend, a Nubchicken, a Mence, and an Espeon though, I'm so dead

�� Chandra Nalaar �� | Ash K.Yesterday at 4:46 PM
    I wish I had a team so good I could say "Blaziken was redundant anyways"
    At this point I'll settle for one where I could say "Blaziken", actually

Ash won this battle.
    Togekiss waited for an opportunity, came in on Marshadow after everyone else did alright (including Zoroark winning against Blaziken because of Acc rolls on HJK), and swept after getting Weakness Policy proc and Tailwind up.

Ash wins and makes 5,000$
    Julio gets Second Place, makes 2,500$

I make 4,000$
    Unpaid: 33,000$

Legend Tracker: 976,500$/1,500,000
    Abras are so cute!
    Joined URPG 1/28/2017!
    TEAM A.C.T. ALL THE WAY