User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultra Wormhole RP: Rick

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

BP 18 - Ranger Margo Sterling
    Deft as ever, Zephir swept his tail across the floor, the edge of his leafy tail sweeping up sand from the hole he’d made and sending it flying at Scizor. Scizor looked startled; he tried to flap his wings fast enough to send the sand away, but he’d been concentrating on maintaining his energy for the Fury Cutter streak, and he wasn’t able to make his move in time. Metal clanged as Scizor instinctively lifted his pincers to wipe the grains of gravel out of his eyes - and more importantly, the red light on his claws winked out as he did so.

As Scizor continued trying to clear his eyes, Zephir kept moving. He rushed along Scizor’s side, sweeping his tail along Scizor’s legs. The bug staggered in surprise; he didn’t fall, between Zephir’s lack of brute strength and his own weight-induced inertia, but he seemed taken off-guard. When Zephir leaped up and slammed his metallic tail into Scizor’s chest, Scizor caved slightly beneath the blow.

All of this seemed to infuriate Scizor. Before Zephir got a chance to jump back, Scizor’s claws flashed silver, and he lashed out blindly. Zephir twisted, trying to dodge, but one of Scizor’s pincers caught him on the side and he was knocked into the air, flying backward like a punted football.

In the middle of his arc, Zephir twisted; he managed to point his paws earthward, but he was still going too far, too fast. With a wince and a clang, he hit one of the large crates; his speed lent him momentum enough to shake it. There was a loud, obnoxious beep; Scizor gave a bleary but wide-eyed stare as the crate fell open. Zephir danced away as the walls fell down, and all eyes stared at the thing that had been contained within the crate. A vaguely humanoid robot about three feet high swiveled around on its wheels, beeping in confusion. Scizor took a step back, looking leery of the new entry, but the robot wasn’t doing much. There was a bit of a startled pause as the robot looked around, its little arms twitching.

Zephir/Leafeon/M/Leaf Guard/Mild/61% HP/Attack +2. Used Sand Attack, Tail Whip, Iron Tail.

Robot/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/100% HP/Kind of confused.

Scizor/M/??? Ability/??? Nature/51% HP/Defense +1, Speed +1, Accuracy -1. Used Metal Claw.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:
    Name: Rick.
    Location: Some sort of metallic building. The crosswalks above form a dense roof. Iris is resting beside Rick. A robot just came out of one of the crates!
    Items: Park Ball (x2), Super Ball (x2), Hyper Ball (x2), Energy Powder (x2), Revival Herb (x1).
    Encounters Remaining: 1/5
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Meowstic/Male/??? Nature
    Meditite/Male/??? Nature
    Archeops/???/??? Nature
    Scizor/Male/??? Nature
    Pokemon Captured: ???
    Character Count: 23,173/45,000

Pokemon Stats
    Spoiler:
    Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/87%
    Moves: Ally Switch, Attract, Baton Pass, Bide, Body Slam, Captivate, Charm, Confide, Curse, Double Kick, Double-Edge, Double Team, Drill Run, Echoed Voice, Endure, Façade, Flamethrower, Giga Impact, Heat Wave, Hidden Power Electric, High Horsepower, Horn Drill, Hyper Beam, Hypnosis, Incinerate, Iron Tail, Low Kick, Mimic, Morning Sun, Natural Gift, Overheat, Pay Day, Protect, Rage, Reflect, Rest, Return, Round, Secret Power, Skull Bash, Sleep Talk, Smart Strike, Snore, Solar Beam, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swift, Thrash, Throat Chop, Toxic, Wild Charge, Will-O-Wisp.

Zephir/Leafeon/M/Leaf Guard/Mild/61%
    EMs: Attract, Bullet Seed, Captivate, Celebrate, Confide, Fake Tears, Grass Knot, Growth, Heal Bell, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Mimic, Natural Gift, Protect, Reflect, Rest, Roar, Secret Power, Strength, Substitute, Tickle, Wish, Worry Seed, X-Scissor, Yawn.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,473 (0 Banked)

After getting struck by an Iron Tail, the Scizor still managed to retaliate with a Metal Claw despite the sand bothering him in his eyes. The resulting hit was strong enough to send Zephir flying against one of the crates. And unfortunately, as that crate shook with Zephir's weight, we were reminded of how annoying that beeping noise was. "Oh no, please... Again?" - I said as I started rubbing my eyes. "I wish we didn't have to hear that all the time while we're here. It's getting into my head!". It was then, when the crate's sides collapsed, that the content was revealed. When I raised my head and looked, there was a small wheeled robot that didn't know what was going on. To me it almost looked like it didn't even seem to know where it was at to begin with, for how it was behaving. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, before making a circling gesture with my finger to Zephir for him to turn around, since he was still staring at the Scizor at that moment. "Huh... they even have household appliances here." - I said.

The robot eventually stopped, only moving the head left and right repeatedly. Zephir made a few steps backwards towards the robot and started tickling it with the tip of his tail in various spots. I then started walking towards it, only giving the Scizor a brief glance. As I left Iris's side, she raised her head slightly and unfolded one of her front legs. "Oh no, you can stay there." - I told her. She didn't get up, but she also didn't put her leg back under her body either, and remained alert. When I got closer to the machine, I started circling it, and inspected it for a few seconds before putting my hand on my wraist. "Huh... this is some good material." - I said as I knocked on the robot's head."You know what? Forget the Scizor, I'm gonna take this one home instead!" - I added with a smirk.

(Word count: 344)
    (Character count: 1842)

HP: 61%
    Moves

Tickle (On the robot)

87%
    @VeloJello;

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

BP 19 - Ranger Margo Sterling
    To Margo, approaching the robot didn’t seem like the best idea. Between the big red letters that had been on the crate, and the way the Scizor had acted nervous around it, there quite a few proverbial sirens going off.

Zephir and Rick weren’t afraid in the slightest, though. Zephir began sweeping his tail across the robot - checking for weak points, maybe? - which seemed to unsettle the bot a bit. The single light on its squarish head changed from white to yellow as it looked at Zephir. It didn’t attack or retreat, but the three chunky fingers at the ends of its arms folded into fists and it raised them up in front of itself, blocking Zephir from his investigation. The Leafeon tilted his head, looking almost disappointed in the robot’s reticence.

As Rick made his approach on the robot, the Scizor noted that both Trainer and Pokemon were distracted by fancy new technology. Seemingly giving up on wiping the sand out of his eyes, the big bug took a few steps back and crossed his arms over his chest, keeping one wary eye out on the center of the room where Rick and Zephir were investigating the newcomer. Once again, his body flashed with gray, steely light as he marshalled his defenses. He was slowing down even further, and his eyes were still a painful pink, but any physical attacks coming would be met with nigh impenetrable armor.

Clang! Rick’s fist strick hard, slightly warm metal as he rapped on the robot’s cybernetic noggin. For a moment, the robot’s light turned orange, but as its head swiveled upward to look at Rick the light immediately turned blue. It let out a new sound, a cheerful trill rather than a warning beep, before sweeping its lamplight gaze across the room once more. The light in its face turned white, but it changed to yellow as it ‘saw’ Zephir, Iris, and the Scizor - though it quickly flashed blue after it saw Margo.

“Must have something to do with Pokemon,” Margo muttered, more to herself than anything. Zephir was casting glances at Scizor, who was staring between him and the robot as if trying to deduce who was the bigger threat. Sardonically, Margo turned to Iris and asked, “What do you think?” The wary horse merely let out a snort and flicked her ears at this technological puzzle.

Zephir/Leafeon/M/Leaf Guard/Mild/61% HP/Attack +2. Used Tickle.
    Robot/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/100% HP/Attack -1, Defense -1. Has its bearings, but is not actively attacking.
    Scizor/M/??? Ability/??? Nature/51% HP/Defense +3, Accuracy -1. Used Iron Defense.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:
    Location: Some sort of metallic building. The crosswalks above form a dense roof. Iris is resting beside Rick. The robot's light is a comparatively calm yellow.
    Items: Park Ball (x2), Super Ball (x2), Hyper Ball (x2), Energy Powder (x2), Revival Herb (x1).
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Meowstic/Male/??? Nature
    Meditite/Male/??? Nature
    Archeops/???/??? Nature
    Scizor/Male/??? Nature
    Character Count: 25,013/45,000

Pokemon Stats
    Spoiler:
    Moves: Ally Switch, Attract, Baton Pass, Bide, Body Slam, Captivate, Charm, Confide, Curse, Double Kick, Double-Edge, Double Team, Drill Run, Echoed Voice, Endure, Façade, Flamethrower, Giga Impact, Heat Wave, Hidden Power Electric, High Horsepower, Horn Drill, Hyper Beam, Hypnosis, Incinerate, Iron Tail, Low Kick, Mimic, Morning Sun, Natural Gift, Overheat, Pay Day, Protect, Rage, Reflect, Rest, Return, Round, Secret Power, Skull Bash, Sleep Talk, Smart Strike, Snore, Solar Beam, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swift, Thrash, Throat Chop, Toxic, Wild Charge, Will-O-Wisp.

EMs: Attract, Bullet Seed, Captivate, Celebrate, Confide, Fake Tears, Grass Knot, Growth, Heal Bell, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Mimic, Natural Gift, Protect, Reflect, Rest, Roar, Secret Power, Strength, Substitute, Tickle, Wish, Worry Seed, X-Scissor, Yawn.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,473 (0 Banked)

Despite all the mistrust the pokemon in general were showing towards the robot, I didn't see anything about it that could hint it to be a threat. Even when I knocked on its head, it didn't do much besides flashing an orange light. Granted I didn't exactly slam it with force or anything. "Huh... well, usually when something starts getting closer to the red, it's bad." - I muttered. Basicaly, it had a blue one for humans, a yellow for pokémon, and a white one that I assumed was the standard one. Not sure if it had others for different things besides those, and we also didn't have much to test with. Unfortunately it didn't seem to come with an instruction manual for us to tell what's the meaning of these flashlights. From the corner of my eye, I saw the Scizor hardening his body once again and keeping a safe distance... and I couldn't care less. I had something to keep me entertained for the next couple of minutes.

"Well then, shall we take this moment for introductions?" - I said before grabbing the robot on its sides. "This is Zephir." I then pushed it along the way towards Iris. "This is Iris. Say hi, dear." - I said to her. However the only kind of greeting she gave was showing teeth and ears pulled back while she growled at it. It always took some time for her to get along with new people and pokémon, let alone getting acquainted with artificial beings from another dimension. "Err... which isn't exactly the nicest when it comes to strangers." - I stated. And before she wanted to check if the robot's body was as durable as her hooves, I decided to pull it back a few inches. "Now..." I paused as I turned towards the Scizor. "That thing over there? Well, it's basically a bug wearing a metal suit." - I said. "I guess you'd probably get along with him pretty well since you're technicaly both Steel-types... if he wasn't playing on the wrong team, that is." - I added.

Meanwhile I also started staring at the other tall crates in the building. More specifically the ones that had made the beeping sound first, then started scratching my chin. "By the way... wouldn't it make more sense if we met the whole family?" I turned at Zephir and started gesturing to him. "Hey pal! Could you do the honors and open that other one over there, please?" - I said to him as I pointed at the crate that he had been previously sleeping. He looked at it and frowned a little as I told him to break his rented bed. "Well, it's not like you're gonna use it for a nap anymore, so..." - I said, putting my hands on my waist. He walked towards the crate. The leaf on his head started glowing with a bright green and extended into a bladed shape before he swinged it into the crate.

(Word count: 511)
    (Character count: 2690)

Moves

Leaf Blade (On the crate)

87%
    @VeloJello;

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

BP 20 - Ranger Margo Sterling
    The robot was heavier than it looked; it tilted and wheeled to comply with Rick’s guidance, but budging it by main force was difficult. Margo blinked at Iris’s hostility; what had the thing done at this point, besides being ominous and loud? As Iris threatened it, the robot’s light flickered orange once more; it kept its optic receptor oriented toward Iris and its light orange as Rick turned it around, a color that didn’t die down until Iris calmed back down.

Its rotation came just in time to see Zephir leaping up and slicing the door of one of the crates clean off with his glowing tail-blade. Upon seeing the unleashing of power, the robot let out a shrill noise of alarm and its light turned orange before flashing brightly, and it rolled forward toward Zephir. The others completely escaped its notice; Zephir was the one who had made the aggressive move, and Zephir was the one the robot was interested in now.

To Rick and Margo’s ears, the alarm sound seemed to die down quickly; Iris, Zephir, and the Scizor, on the other hand, looked irritated and a bit dizzy. Zephir and Iris’s ears stopped flicking fairly quickly, but all three Pokemon still looked somewhat disoriented, and Zephir was giving the bot a sullen glare.

The new robot, meanwhile, was spinning its wheels, seemingly taking its sweet time orienting itself just like the first had. Scizor seemed to be ignoring it - as well as Zephir, Iris, and the humans. It had zeroed in on the first robot and was lifting a silvery pincer to slice the robot apart while it and its new compatriot were distracted.

Zephir/Leafeon/M/Leaf Guard/Mild/61% HP/Attack +1. Used Leaf Blade.
    Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/87% HP/Attack -1. Got hit by the bad noise.
    Robot-1/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/100% HP/Attack -1, Defense -1. Used... Growl?
    Robot-2/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/100% HP. Whirling and whirring.
    Scizor/M/??? Ability/??? Nature/51% HP/Attack -1, Defense +3, Accuracy -1. Using Metal Claw.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:
    Location: Some sort of metallic building. The crosswalks above form a dense roof. Iris is resting beside Rick. The first robot's light is an aggressive orange and it's focused on Zephir.
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Meowstic/Male/??? Nature
    Meditite/Male/??? Nature
    Archeops/???/??? Nature
    Scizor/Male/??? Nature
    Character Count: 27,699/45,000

Pokemon Stats
    Spoiler:

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,473 (0 Banked)

A second robot came out of the box that Zephir had just cut, and just like the first one, it didn't do much besides moving in circles and erraticaly. Upon seeing Zephir slicing the second crate in half, the first robot started flashing that orange light again, as it had already done in response to Iris's threatening behavior. This one however was acompanied with a high pitched alarm sound. It was pretty annoying for us, but for the pokémon it seemed to be even worse. The Scizor winced, and so did my pokémon.

From this point on, I started learning a pattern. Pretty much any kind of aggressive behavior from a pokémon, even if not towards the robots themselves, triggered this sort of reaction. Towards humans, in the other hand, it looked pretty much okay. Surprisingly enough, it hadn't shown any kind of reaction towards the new robot that had just been freed. Not sure if it simply didn't have one or if it just went unnoticed due to its focus on the pokémon's actions.

Iris remained dizzy for a while, with her ears dropped and eyes closed. Zephir was staring at the first robot with a look of few friends, though. And indeed, at this point, he wasn't considering the robot to be a friendly anymore. He had formed a blade from his head leaf while keeping the one from his tail, and started sharpening them in front of him. "Well, this went down pretty quickly didn't it?" - I muttered, while rubbing my forehead. Someone who also wasn't very interested on being aquainted with robotic friends was the Scizor, who simply had enough of the thing. From the corner of my eye, he was moving on to smash the robot with a Metal Claw. "Uh oh... alright, quick! Leaf Blade and Knock Off, at the same time!" - I shouted. Zephir moved in between the robot and the incoming Scizor and whirled, swinging his tail to knock the robot out of the way, while using the leaf on his head to intercept the Bug-type's attack with a single swift movement.

(Word count: 352)
    (Character count: 1945)

Moves

Swords Dance
    Knock Off + Leaf Blade

87%
    @VeloJello;

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

BP 21 - Ranger Margo Sterling
    Margo frowned, a little confused - she could understand why Scizor was attacking the robot given its apparent hostility to Pokemon and why Rick thought it was cool given that it had demonstrated some interesting technology, but why have Zephir defend it so strongly?

She didn’t bother asking, though; it would have been stupid to interfere with the ensuing clash, and at any rate there wasn’t time. Everything happened too quickly. The leaf on Zephir’s head glowed with a deep purple energy and the leaf on his tail shimmered green. He jumped upward, his body a multicolored swirl, and his tail smacked into the robot beneath Scizor with a clang, throwing it aside. It didn’t move far, but it was far enough away to avoid the sweeping metal claw that had been aiming for it - and that instead sliced into Zephir.

Sparks of silver and black flew from the clash, but the energy that Zephir had summoned crackled and broke beneath Scizor’s claw. He yelped, thrown down by the force of the attack. Scizor, seemingly frustrated at the interference, pulled his claw back to strike again while the Leafeon was down.

Karma - and possibly faulty artificial intelligence - came to Zephir’s aid. The robot that Zephir had saved didn’t seem to have seen the Leaf Blade he threw, instead focusing on Scizor as he wound up to attack. Its light flashed bright, and a small slot on its midsection slid open, revealing a small cannon. The cannon unleashed an explosive sound and a small pulse of energy, which slammed Scizor directly in its claw. It whirled on the robot, its anger transferring to the mechanical monster, and the subtlest white light began to trace its feet.

The second robot was less kind to Zephir. As the first robot had, it found its bearings and zeroed in on the Pokemon nearest it. Its warning shot was different from that of the first, however - rather than unleashing its horrid scream on the whole room, it targeted Zephir specifically. Almost like a Pokemon might, it loosed a ring of screaming red sound at Zephir. The Leafeon managed to cover his considerably-large ears, for the most part, but he still looked nauseous and disoriented. Uncertain of what to do while Scizor was paired off, he turned toward his Trainer, head tilted.

Zephir/Leafeon/M/Leaf Guard/Mild/57% HP/Attack +1, Special Defense -2. Used Leaf Blade.
    Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/87% HP/Attack -1. Resting.
    Robot-1/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/100% HP/Attack -1, Defense -1. Used... Laser beam???
    Robot-2/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/100% HP. Used Metal Sound.
    Scizor/M/??? Ability/??? Nature/45% HP/Attack -1, Defense +2, Accuracy -1. Using Metal Claw.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:
    Location: Some sort of metallic building. The crosswalks above form a dense roof. Iris is resting beside Rick. The first robot's light is an aggressive red and it's focused on Scizor. The second robot's light is a warning orange and it's focused on Zephir.
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Meowstic/Male/??? Nature
    Meditite/Male/??? Nature
    Archeops/???/??? Nature
    Scizor/Male/??? Nature
    Character Count: 29,640/45,000

Pokemon Stats
    Spoiler:

Zephir/Leafeon/M/Leaf Guard/Mild/57%
    Last edited by VeloJello; 07-30-18 at 06:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,473 (0 Banked)

A few moments after the impact between Zephir's Leaf Blade and the Scizor's Metal Claw, I actually started trying to put some order to this mess. "But wait, wait... let me get this straight..." - I said, putting a hand on my brow and thinking. "Who the hell is the enemy here?" - I asked with a frowned expression and looking at Iris. At first, all she did was sigh. That was until the robot Zephir had knocked away from the Scizor opened a hatch from which it revealed a weapon inside. At that point she became alert once more. She raised her head and unfolded her front legs while letting out a nicker. When I looked back at the robot, I saw a laser shooting from the cannon's tip towards the Scizor. "Holy shit! They actually got guns!" - I yelled! "Since when are guns allowed in pokémon battles? Besides Blastoise's, of course..." - I added. The second robot hadn't shown one of those yet, but it did let out a high-pitch sound, focused against Zephir.

At this point, Iris started growling, and I had made my decision. "Alright, we're gonna do some recycling here!" - I said while giving Iris a side glimpse, to which she gestured with her head. "You're in! Go check if they're fireproof." - I told her. She leaped forward to Zephir's side, standing on a threatning pose towards the robots and ignoring the Scizor for once. "Together, Helping Hand and Heat Wave!" - I ordered to both pokémon. Zephir got surrounded by a golden aura, which was transferred onto Iris as he lays his front paws on her hind leg. Iris' mane and body temperature started raising, heating up the air around her. As she swinged her head up and neighed, the stored heat got released from her body in the form of a heat wave.

(Word count: 313)
    (Character count: 1704)

HP: 87%|57%
    Moves

Helping Hand
    (From Zephir)
    Heat Wave
    (From Iris)
    @VeloJello;

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

BP 22 - Ranger Margo Sterling
    Okay, this was getting out of hand. Once one side started pulling out automated weaponry, it was probably time to stop. “My guess is that they’re some sort of anti-Pokemon devices,” Margo said, reaching for one of her Pokeballs. “I guess it makes sense that people would need them in Ultra Space, where the Pokemon are amped up, but they’re kind of a danger to us.

While Zephir laid his glowing paws on Iris, who nickered gratefully at the shift of strength, Margo loosed her Metagross. Roswell’s quartet of metallic brains hummed in unison; the Metagross took in the situation in a split second and shuffled back a step, waiting for their Trainer’s command.

Meanwhile, Iris, mane shining with the vitality of rest and of her partner’s aid, let out a harsh and defiant whinny. Both robots turned toward the sound of an aggressive Pokemon; however, they didn’t turn nearly fast enough. A blast of wind, streaked through with arcs of brilliant flame, swirled forth from Iris. The robot that had been focused on Zephir took the brunt of Iris’s Heat Wave attack, its body melting and warping with the flame. The farther ‘bot was still distorted and burnt, but the cannon on its side was still extended. It refocused quickly on Iris, ready to -

A sweeping black-and-red claw sliced down and cleaved through the robot like a hot sword through butter. Scizor had seen the Heat Wave coming and dodged aside, and was now aiding in the robot cleaning effort. The robot’s severed half fell to the floor with a clank, and the light on its head went out.

The robot closest to Iris and Zephir was still kicking. It twitched and attempted to open its weapon hatch, but its machinery was too jammed for it to properly unleash its cannon. Margo gestured Roswell forward and the Metagross shuffled toward it obediently, laying a claw on the automaton’s still-cooling head. They tried to hold it in place with their telekinesis, but the robot screeched again, disrupting Roswell’s focus. They settled for simply squashing it flat; the machine, superheated by Iris’s boosted flames, was crushed by Roswell’s superior bulk.

“These must have been weak prototype models or something,” Margo mused. “Or maybe they were created to battle Pokemon that can't set them on fire.” She looked back at Scizor, who looked triumphantly down at the wrecked ‘bots. “Either way, the fight seems to be fair again.” Roswell flicked off the dross of the robot they’d crushed, then sauntered backward, out of the battlefield.

Scizor tilted his head at Iris and Zephir. While his anger from before seemed to have died down and he looked tired, he was still fairly vital. His wings buzzed hard in the hot air as he gave Iris an appraising look. Would the fight continue now that the odds had been evened? Or did Rick have something else in mind?

Zephir/Leafeon/M/Leaf Guard/Mild/57% HP/Attack +1, Special Defense -2. Used Helping Hand.
    Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/87% HP/Attack -1. Used Heat Wave.
    Robot-1/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/0% HP. Cleft in twain.
    Robot-2/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/0% HP. Used Screech. Is now a smashy metal puddle.
    Scizor/M/??? Ability/??? Nature/45% HP/Attack -1, Defense +2, Speed +2, Accuracy -1. Used Agility, Night Slash.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:
    Location: Some sort of metallic building. The crosswalks above form a dense roof. The robots are both busted to the point of uselessness.
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Meowstic/Male/??? Nature
    Meditite/Male/??? Nature
    Archeops/???/??? Nature
    Scizor/Male/??? Nature
    Character Count: 31,342/45,000 25,000

Pokemon Stats
    Spoiler:

Zephir/Leafeon/M/Leaf Guard/Mild/57%

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,473 (0 Banked)

Now, I must say they weren't fireproof, but even severely damaged by the high temperatures, the robots were still moving somewhat. It was quite admirable, considering the attack was already being powered up. The one that had the cannon already unsheeted tried to take aim at Iris. Unfortunately for it, the Scizor had decided to step in and join the fair, striking the robot before it could fire off the laser. The other robot was attempting to do the same, except that one couldn't even open the hatch due to the metal being deformed due to the hot wind. It was smashed by the ranger's Metagross, who had also decided to intervene.

"Damn, what a waste..." - I commented with hands on my wraist. "And we can't even reutilize the parts..." - I added. I then turned back and walked a few steps towards the Scizor, who was looking at Zephir and Iris, with a special focus towards the latter. "So umm... back then, I said I was probably gonna give you to someone else? I think I changed my mind!" - I said with a hand on my chin. "Before that though..." - Iris, who was up to this point just looking at the pile of scrap from the previous mechanical slaughter, had turned back and walked a few steps in front of me, adopting a fighting stance with sprayed legs and her head slightly lowered, facing the bug-type. "I think you guys still have unfinished business to solve. We should put that out of the way, now... shall we?"

(Word count: 261)
    (Character count: 1421)

HP: 87%
    Moves

«None»

57%
    @VeloJello;