User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Ultra Wormhole RP: Rick

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

Roswell's claws laid hold of one of the green threads and the world turned weightless and blindingly bright. For a moment there’s nothing but light like a fire. A moment later, the world comes back into focus, with Rick and Margo and their herd of Pokemon being pieced back together into an entirely new place.

New, but not completely alien like the Meowstic or Scizor’s habitats - though after Scizor’s world of steel and circuitry, being surrounded by greenery again feels almost foreign. And under the burning brightness of a setting sun, this place is green. The only breaks in the splashes of green are huge flowers alternating between eyeburning neon and soft pastels. Clumps of lilies so huge that they look unreal flash white against giant red-gold blossoms of a species Margo has never seen before, which in turn sit next to marigolds that gleam like embers in the sun. The Trainers and Pokemon have had the good fortune to be warped in on a path well-trodden by footsteps of many kinds; the grass, flower stems, and shrubbery surrounding them would probably be impassable without harming the plants.

“This is amazing,” Margo murmured. Roswell hummed agreement and pushed upward, folding their legs in and going into a hover so that they didn’t step on the grass. She then looked down at the path, which seemed to proceed infinitely into the horizon. Her first glance had been right - the footprints on the path were made by many kinds of Pokemon. Not even an experienced Ranger could make sense of them. She did recognize one set of tracks, however; the somewhat-recent swishing trail of a huge Pokemon that had scraped away the earth, coupled with fin-shaped imprints on other side. Had… had a Walrein been through these gardens recently? Margo looked up again, and didn’t see any Pokemon right away. Where was everybody?

Fire, true fire this time, flared abruptly above one of the bushes. An eerily-familiar shape reared its horned head above the shrubbery and then began to approach, the flames that trailed down its back and rump flickering every which way but never harming the flora. Hooves hard as diamonds clopped down the path, slowly and clumsily at first, but then more surely as the Pokemon grew used to stretching these long, powerful legs. Margo did a double-take to the Rapidash standing beside Rick and looking warily but curiously at the approaching Pokemon.

It was no wonder Iris was curious. The Pokemon she was staring at was a near-perfect copy of herself; the only difference was that the impostor in front of her had beady black eyes and a wide, dopey grin. The highly-distinctive face of a Ditto.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:
    Name: Rick.
    Location: A beautiful garden of flowers at sundown. There is a Ditto in front of Rick and crew, transformed to match Iris.
    Items: Park Ball (x2), Super Ball (x2), Hyper Ball (x2), Energy Powder (x2), Revival Herb (x1).
    Encounters Remaining: 0/5
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Meowstic/Male/??? Nature
    Meditite/Male/??? Nature
    Archeops/???/??? Nature
    Scizor/Male/Serious Nature
    Ditto/G/???/??? Nature.
    Pokemon Captured: Scizor/Male/Serious Nature.
    Character Count: 1,262/25,000

Pokemon Stats
    Spoiler:
    Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/73%
    Moves: Ally Switch, Attract, Baton Pass, Bide, Body Slam, Captivate, Charm, Confide, Curse, Double Kick, Double-Edge, Double Team, Drill Run, Echoed Voice, Endure, Façade, Flamethrower, Giga Impact, Heat Wave, Hidden Power Electric, High Horsepower, Horn Drill, Hyper Beam, Hypnosis, Incinerate, Iron Tail, Low Kick, Mimic, Morning Sun, Natural Gift, Overheat, Pay Day, Protect, Rage, Reflect, Rest, Return, Round, Secret Power, Skull Bash, Sleep Talk, Smart Strike, Snore, Solar Beam, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swift, Thrash, Throat Chop, Toxic, Wild Charge, Will-O-Wisp.

Zephir/Leafeon/M/Leaf Guard/Mild/57%
    EMs: Attract, Bullet Seed, Captivate, Celebrate, Confide, Fake Tears, Grass Knot, Growth, Heal Bell, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Mimic, Natural Gift, Protect, Reflect, Rest, Roar, Secret Power, Strength, Substitute, Tickle, Wish, Worry Seed, X-Scissor, Yawn.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,473 (0 Banked)

As one of the Metagross' claws touched the green thread, and after a brief, blinding flash, we were warped into a huge grassy field. It actually looked pretty natural, without anything out of the norm compared to Earth. I heard Margo mumbling in admiration for the scene. Verdant plains, clear sky, and the Sun shining bright. It also happened to be my favorite kind of place. Iris just looked around, then lowered her head to start grazing. "Yeah, she also finds it amazing... but for different reasons..." - I muttered. Her sudden drop also led to Zephir rolling down her neck and into the grass while he was distracted. "Right, you better stay on my shoulder, 'cause it's gonna be a pain to find you in the middle of all this plants." - I told him while I grabbed and put him on my shoulder. There were no pokémon on sight, pretty much like every other area we had been. There were footprints of quite a few pokémon at least, even though many of them didn't really make sense for the type of biome we were in. Then after a while, a fire erupted from amongst the vegetation, which... after certain past events, it has been a motive of awareness to me. "Alright, that one wasn't my fault! It ignited about 50 meters away from us." - I said to the ranger while pointing at the flames. Although after a more attentive look, it actually started looking a bit more familiar, especially since it didn't seem to be catching on any of the vegetation around it. In fact it got to a point where I even looked back to see if Iris was still in the same spot. "Huh, now that is interesting." - I muttered. "Girl, come here for a second, please." - I called to Iris, which quickly raised her head. "What are the odds of finding one of your own in a place like this?" - I said to her.

Up to that point, I actually had a grin on my face. I thought this was probably gonna be fun... that was until the Rapidash - or what it looked like one - raised its head above the grass... then my enthusiasm ran away. "Oh, no... that's stuff of nightmares right there." - I commented while covering my face with a hand. The copy was actually pretty good, but those tiny eyes coupled with a dopey mouth always turn an otherwise perfect transformation into an absolute mess. It simply doesn't look right...
    Iris was atentively staring at the Ditto, with her ears pointed at it, but she didn't move a muscle. Which is a kind of behavior she usually doesn't show. Normally she starts acting aggressively when things start getting into a certain distance. "In case you're wondering: no, it's not your parent, it's a Ditto. Unless you really think I'd call you Iris if you had eyes like those" - I told her as I gestured towards the doppelgänger. "It's unbelievable that even Dittos from Ultra Space still can't copy a face decently..." - I added with a head shake. And I wasn't even getting into the clumsy walk part. It looked like a Ponyta that had just been born 5 minutes ago... which, to be fair, was probably around the time it transformed, so at least it had an excuse on that department...

Iris rolled an eye towards me, and I gave her a side glance, too. "Don't look at me. If you wanna play with yourself while Ultra Space doesn't have enough of us, be my guest... though I honestly think you'd prefer to measure strengths with a real one rather than a loathsome copy." - I told her. She ended up deciding to go ahead to face off the Ditto. "Oh, just one little thing. If you could do all that fancy stuff without relying on fire, 'cause there's no point in that in the first place, I'd appreciate it." - I said, as she turned back to me for a bit. "This might be Ultra Space, but I'd like not having to deal with another wildfire like the one we had on our first run." - I added. She turned to the Ditto again, adopting a fighting stance and pawing the ground. She also started making a few head swings, which were irrelevant in this situation... "Umm... also a reminder that it's a Ditto, not an actual Rapidash. So it doesn't know horse. You can skip those challenging poses." - I said. Zephir by now had dropped down from my shoulder and layed down on the soil to do one of his specialties... napping... A few seconds later, Iris bolted towards the Ditto in a sudden burst of speed, then reared up to jab the opponent with her front hooves in quick succession.

(Word count: 811)
    (Character count: 4344)

HP: 73%
    Moves

Quick Attack → Double Kick

57%
    Last edited by Rick; 09-19-18 at 07:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

When Rick ordered Iris to hold her fire back, Margo gave silent thanks. The Rapidash had shown an immense amount of power against Scizor; unleashing that in a setting so full of flammable flora would most likely be an absolute disaster. Hopefully it would set a good example for Ditto, too - the transformed Ditto would have all of Iris’s firepower, but it didn’t share the tiredness that would be tugging at Iris after a long chain of fights.

That tiredness was barely evident as Iris charged forward, mane blazing and hooves trailing with white light. Ditto stepped forward, nickering curiously, wondering if this was some sort of game - only to whinny in shock as Iris turned and slammed both of her back hooves into Ditto’s muzzle.

Ditto whinnied with pain, stepping backward and shooting Iris the most accusatory glare it could manage with its blank smile. Like Rick had predicted, the Ditto hadn’t understood Iris’s warning signals. It didn’t seem to have been expecting a fight, at least not without a preamble.

The unprompted attack seemed to be prompt enough for Ditto to fight back, however. It was quickly gaining understanding of its new body’s capabilities, and it knew that besides the fire swirling on and through its form, its main strength was in its powerful legs. The kicks the Ditto delivered weren’t quite the same as Iris’s, however - rather than using its hind hooves, Ditto reared back and slammed its flailing front hooves against Iris, smacking those hooves against Iris’s whole body and battering her to her knees. A brief gap between kicks allowed Iris to duck away, but she was definitely bruised. Ditto’s grin looked a tad more lucid now, as it had gained its just vengeance for Iris’s cruel assault.

Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/60% HP/Defense -1. Used Quick Attack -> Double Kick.

Ditto (Transform: Rapidash)/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/93% HP. Used High Horsepower.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:
    Location: A beautiful garden of flowers at sundown. There is a Ditto in front of Rick and crew, transformed to match Iris.
    Items: Park Ball (x2), Super Ball (x2), Hyper Ball (x2), Energy Powder (x2), Revival Herb (x1).
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Meowstic/Male/??? Nature
    Meditite/Male/??? Nature
    Archeops/???/??? Nature
    Ditto/G/???/??? Nature.
    Character Count: 5,601/25,000

Pokemon Stats
    Spoiler:
    Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/61%
    Moves: Ally Switch, Attract, Baton Pass, Bide, Body Slam, Captivate, Charm, Confide, Curse, Double Kick, Double-Edge, Double Team, Drill Run, Echoed Voice, Endure, Façade, Flamethrower, Giga Impact, Heat Wave, Hidden Power Electric, High Horsepower, Horn Drill, Hyper Beam, Hypnosis, Incinerate, Iron Tail, Low Kick, Mimic, Morning Sun, Natural Gift, Overheat, Pay Day, Protect, Rage, Reflect, Rest, Return, Round, Secret Power, Skull Bash, Sleep Talk, Smart Strike, Snore, Solar Beam, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swift, Thrash, Throat Chop, Toxic, Wild Charge, Will-O-Wisp.

EMs: Attract, Bullet Seed, Captivate, Celebrate, Confide, Fake Tears, Grass Knot, Growth, Heal Bell, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Mimic, Natural Gift, Protect, Reflect, Rest, Roar, Secret Power, Strength, Substitute, Tickle, Wish, Worry Seed, X-Scissor, Yawn.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,473 (0 Banked)

After giving her freedom to do whatever she wanted, and as Iris started approaching her opponnet, the Ditto didn't have much of a reaction. She actually reached to it pretty quickly, so I guess it would have an excuse for not dodging aside? In any way, the Ditto could have done something that didn't involve walking towards her. "Wait, what?" - I said as I raised my brows. "What the hell are you doing?" - I added while stretching an arm towards it. It should be common knowledge that if something is charging at you, don't just sit there waiting for it. It did nicker to her, but it didn't matter. Iris was already on top of it and landing those feet on its nose. I bet he didn't even know when to nicker, and even then, Iris would probably ignore it anyway. The only correct sound the Ditto made for the occasion was whinning in pain after getting struck. "What did I say? He doesn't know horse." - I commented as I facepalmed. "What is he gonna do next, lick his chops? Hope not, 'cause that's submission."

Well, the only progress taken from this is that now it looked like the Ditto seemed to understand this wasn't a game and Iris wasn't playing. At least by now he knew how to use those feet. I'd be surprised if he hadn't, considering he just saw them in action. Hopefully things would get a bit more interesting as time goes by. The Ditto reared up and started slamming the front hooves on Iris, effectively forcing her to her knees due to the constant impacts. She eventually managed to back away in an interval between kicks, and remained in a low stance instead of getting straight up immediately. At first I thought she had had enough already. Which seemed odd, 'cause it's not like her to just give up so easily, especially against her own species. Even though it wasn't literally her own species, but still...
    But then I saw her making slight tweaks to her posture and slowly lowering her head, pointing her horn towards the Ditto while it was, once again, just standing there and staring at her. "Huh... you sneaky little girl" - I muttered. Then, taking her low stance, she lunged at her opponent with an impulse of her legs, although she was being nice enough to lower the horn down a bit more, so that she would connect with her poll rather than straight up impale it.

(Word count: 420)
    (Character count: 2289)

HP: 60%
    Moves

Skull Bash

57%
    Last edited by Rick; 09-30-18 at 08:14 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

“Not a lot of Pokemon will jump right into a fight.” Margo tried to keep her voice mild as she watched Iris and the Ditto clashing, but Rick’s contempt raised Margo’s hackles just a bit. She understood, to an extent, Trainers losing touch with how wild Pokemon usually behaved, but she was pretty sure that Ditto was the rule rather than the exception. At least Rick was pretty responsible, if a bit brash. “It wasn’t really expecting that.” She paused, processing Rick’s last statement. “Wait, wouldn’t they show their teeth when they lick their chops? How’s that submissive?” From everything Margo had heard, everything relating to “showing teeth” was decisively aggressive.

Iris and Ditto, despite being the equines in question, were not particularly intrigued by this discussion on Rapidash behavior. Iris had tucked her head in; Margo wasn’t sure if that meant “I’m lowering my horn to charge you; watch out” or “I’m making myself smaller; don’t hurt me”, and neither was Ditto. What they did know was that Iris wasn’t here to play games, and they were going to do their best to keep the pace. They lunged, jamming their shoulder against Iris’s in an attempt to throw her off her balance.

However, Iris’s hooves remained planted, and she tilted her head before slamming it into Ditto’s gut. Ditto let out a shrill whinny of alarm and backed up, shaking their head in confusion and pain. They didn’t like this physical violence, not at all.

Margo could swear that there was something thoughtful behind the Ditto’s eyes now. They were pretty aware of all of Iris’s capabilities, now - including the less obvious ones. They raised their head, and the faintest trace of blue light swirled at the tip of their horn. The light quickly spread to their beady eyes, which they immediately fixed on Iris’s. The Rapidash couldn’t seem to break eye contact; Ditto’s Hypnosis attack was slowly but surely taking effect.

Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/56% HP. Used Skull Bash.
    Ditto (Transform: Rapidash)/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/83% HP. Used Body Slam; using Hypnosis.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Meowstic/Male/??? Nature
    Meditite/Male/??? Nature
    Archeops/???/??? Nature
    Ditto/G/???/??? Nature.
    Character Count: 7,886/25,000

Pokemon Stats
    Spoiler:
    Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/56%

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,473 (0 Banked)

The Ditto still tried to disrupt Iris's move as it decided to not take many chanced with her, but as it went to push her she was already braced and ready to slam her foe on its belly, making it back away instantly. Since things weren't going very well for it in a head to head confrontation, the Ditto moved on to the most unnatural skills of the species. Even though its Hypnosis was a bit different than when Iris uses it, because... well, the thing barely has any eyes... the method and effect were still the same: just stare at the opponent - which is something the Ditto had already shown to be good at - and hope that the opponent fixates and doesn't break eye contact. Now, let's see what she could possibly do in such situation, because I teached her a few: Hidden Power burst? Not bad. Swift? Pretty good, let those stars aim for themselves, no focus required. But no, that would be too easy wouldn't it? She responded with... another Hypnosis! "You seem to be having fuuun aren't you?" - I muttered with a weary expression, then sat down on the ground next to Zephir.

So Iris's eyes started glowing with that faint, bluish tone that was also cloaking Ditto's body, and for the next 10 seconds or so, we were in a stallmate where none of the pokémon moved a muscle, trying to see which one would fall asleep first, and well... I wasn't gonna wait another 10. Whoever would fell for the hypnosis first would still be able to fight anyways, even if at a more "irracional" way, beause I taught her how to Sleep Talk. And in that case there would be no guarantees there would be no fire going on despite me having establish that clause beforehand. "Oh no, we're not playing this game, I'm sorry!" - I shouted as I got back up, took out the water bottle the ranger gave me since... I don't remember which portal, and walked to Iris's side while I took out the lid. She was so focused doing her thing that didn't even notice me. But I was already counting on that. "You're thirsty?" - I asked before spilling water on her face. Now that quickened her. She shook off her head, then looked at me in surprise. "Oh! I'm sorry, I thought you had your mouth open. It was totally by accident..." - I said with a smirk on my face. Well, she didn't take too long at getting her revenge. As I went to take a gulp, she brought her horn bellow the bottom and accidently lifted it up, which led to the same result. "Yyeeks!! Why?" - I yelled. She turned her head away, though she still kept a little grin and an eye at me. "Ugh, fine! Vegence is served cold isn't it?" - I said as I put the bottle back into the pocket (for environmental reasons, because it was empty after all this). "Listen, umm..." - I continued. "Are you done already? I've been watching from over there, and I'm not feeling it." - I paused for a bit before pointing back. "Zephir has already fell asleep before you guys did."

(Word count: 543)
    (Character count: 2888)

HP: 56%
    Moves

Hypnosis (Interrupted)
    (She kinda used Soak, too)

57%
    Last edited by Rick; 10-02-18 at 06:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

Uh-oh. It seemed that the match of duplicates was reaching its logical conclusion - Ditto and Iris were squaring off with mirrored Hypnosis attacks. Unfortunately for Iris, Ditto had gotten a head start. By the time Iris got the idea to mesmerize Ditto, Iris’s own willpower had already begun eroding. Ditto’s ears twitched slightly as Rick sauntered up to Iris, but Iris herself didn’t budge, her attention thoroughly grabbed by Ditto’s glowing eyes.

Being splashed in the face with a bottle of water, on the other hand, definitely shook Iris out of her trance. She shook the water off and stared Rick down, her expression one of pure exasperation as she watched her Trainer take a sip. With a sudden, playful jab, she tipped the bottle up, splashing Rick all over. Margo couldn’t help but snort at the sight; Rick’s intervention had been clever, but she also didn’t blame Iris for retaliating.

Sensing her Trainer’s desire to leave, and apparently satisfied with the damage she’d inflicted on Ditto, Iris began to turn away toward Margo, Roswell, and the snoozing Zephir. Sure, Ditto had tagged her, but she’d definitely manage to school it in the ways of being a Rapidash. Besides, even after the medicine she’d been given, she was starting to get tired.

Ditto, however, was not happy about this. Its smile was almost pained as it cantered forward, trying to cut Iris off from the rest of the party. It wasn’t hostile, however - far from it. It smiled more deeply as it butted its shoulder against Iris’s and pawed at the ground. Margo realized that there was one important part of being a Rapidash that Ditto hadn’t learned yet. “If I didn’t know any better,” Margo said, watching Iris flick her ears impatiently at the wheedling Ditto, “I’d think that that Ditto wants to have a race.”

Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/56% HP. Used Hypnosis, "Soak".
    Ditto (Transform: Rapidash)/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/83% HP. Used Hypnosis; is currently being very clingy.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Meowstic/Male/??? Nature
    Meditite/Male/??? Nature
    Archeops/???/??? Nature
    Ditto/G/???/??? Nature.
    Character Count: 10,772/25,000

Pokemon Stats
    Spoiler:

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,473 (0 Banked)

After looking back at Zephir and drawing circles with a hoof in the soil with a thoughtful look, Iris eventually accepted to leave. She gave the Ditto a compliment, and then we walked back towards the Margo and Zephir. While we were heading back though, I started counting footsteps on my head, and at some point I started rolling my eyes, because it didn't sound right. "That's a lot of cloping right there..." - I muttered before turning back, then saw the Ditto following behind. While Iris didn't exactly stop to look back, she did have an ear pointed towards it at all time. She's already suspicious when something gets near her, let alone something sticking right on her tail. Well, the Ditto also didn't stay behind for too long. It eventually went in front of Iris to block her path and started bumping her, which made her give it a frown expression. "Oh, great..." - I said while heading back towards the two pokémon. "What now? You're not conceiving any eggs." - I told the Ditto with my arms crossed. When Margo suggested the latter may've been interested in a race, I sighed. "Arent you tired?" - I asked. She turned back before looking at me. "Ugh, racing against herself, how low did we drop?" - I muttered. "Fine, go ahead! Make it quick." - I added.

Iris walked a few steps before nodding towards the Ditto. "But at least share the fun. 'Cause I'm not sitting here doing nothing while you guys horse around." - I said. She looked back at me again, then backsteped to my side. "Good!" So I hoped on her back, and she trotted to Ditto's side. With another nod to it, she went up to a canter. And for the next few seconds, they were just side by side. Not even at a speed that you would consider "racing", which made me raise an eye brow. This looked more like a lesson than anything else. An unnecessary one for the matter, 'cause the Ditto looked like it already knew how to gallop decently enough. I eventually leaned down towards Iris' right side to look at her, while patting on her neck. "Psst..." She rolled an eye and ear towards me. "I thought we were racing." - I told her. She did raise her pace, but still not by much. "Oh, I get it... you grazed so much, now I'm too much weight for the lady." - I said to her in a teasing manner. Now that made her snort and shake her head. She straightened her neck for a more streamline shape and started accelerating quickly as her mane started flaring up. "Now that is racing! Keept that up." - I yelled while leaning close to her neck.

(Word count: 466)
    (Character count: 2500)

HP: 56%
    Moves

Flame Charge (No target)

57%

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    3,065 (0 Banked)

Rick’s remark about eggs made Margo snort - it was crass, sure, but still pretty funny. She shook her head and hopped onto Roswell’s back - Zephir, who seemed to prefer more steady locomotion over the pony express, perched up there as well. She already knew that even Roswell would be unable to keep up with a pair of Rapidash running at top speed, but the Metagross would be able to follow their trail and make sure they didn’t go through the wormhole without her or otherwise get lost in this strange wilderness.

And what a race it was! Iris, partly for the sheer joy of running and partly out of a desire to shake this strange, needy Ditto, surged forward, hooves gouging furrows in the dirt. Ditto whinnied happily as it gave chase. At first, its gait was just a little bit inefficient, with just the slightest delay, but it never ceased to be a quick learner. Before long, it was catching up with Iris, whose home-species advantage was all but negated by her prior tiredness and the weight of a whole human on her back.

A goad and a burst of fire broke the tie pretty quickly. As Iris cut loose, something new quickly became visible on the horizon. It looked like a forest at first, but it quickly became apparent that this path led to a massive, nonsensical thicket of massive green vines, with huge yellow flowers and leaves the size of a human head. Iris slowed in her confusion; Ditto, having taken a good few seconds to figure out and replicate Iris’s trick, caught up as Iris is coming to a stop in front of the wall of flora.

Margo found them not long after. Roswell lands, claws sinking into the earth, and Zephir jumps gracefully from their back to Rick’s. “Well, this is something,” the Ranger mutters, having difficulty mustering up any real surprise to this new flavor of strangeness. She looks at Roswell, whose gaze is fixated on the maze of vines. “I’m guessing we have to go through that to reach the portal, huh?” She turns to Ditto, eyes narrowed. “I wonder if you might know something about helping us get back to Ultra Space. Don’t suppose you’d be interested in showing us the way?”

Ditto tilted its head thoughtfully, still smirking. Then, abruptly, its body began to shrink, and the fires of its mane and tail were snuffed. As it changed, a few patches of pink became visible, but the shifts weren’t terribly drastic. Within a moment, Ditto’s mimicry shifted targets. On borrowed Leafeon legs, it leaped onto one of the vines, its tail waving playfully at Margo and Rick as if waiting to be persuaded.

Iris/Rapidash/F/Flame Body/Hardy/56% HP. Used Flame Charge.
    Ditto (Transform: Leafeon)/G/??? Ability/??? Nature/83% HP. Used Flame Charge, Transform.

Trainer Stats
    Spoiler:
    Location: The entrance to a strange maze of vines at sundown. There is a Ditto in front of Rick and crew, transformed to match Leafeon.
    Pokemon Encountered:
    Meowstic/Male/??? Nature
    Meditite/Male/??? Nature
    Archeops/???/??? Nature
    Ditto/G/???/??? Nature.
    Character Count: 13,271/25,000

Pokemon Stats
    Spoiler:

Post Thanks / Like
    PokeBucks
    1,473 (0 Banked)

After a kinda underwhelming start, the run was actually going pretty great. Up in the horizon, it also seemed like we were gona have a change of course. "Oh ho, cross-country coming ahead to spice things up! Don't cheat and jump over it." - I said to Iris, to which she whinnied in accordance. But as we started getting closer though, I started noticing the proportions were ridiculously off... and that the forest wasn't that far away afterall. "Err... what?" - I said with a frowned expression. At this point Iris was already slowing down, coming into a halt in front of an oversized garden of some sort. I looked up towards the top of the enormous flowers and kept staring at them for a while. "Hmm... and here I thought this was the most realistic area compared to Earth. But they still managed to mess this one up." - I said with arms crossed. The Ditto catched up with us moments later, with Margo and the rest of the pokémon following behind. "You're too slow." - I said to the Ditto.

After grasping all the scenery, the ranger decided to ask assistence from the Ditto for guidance through the forest - if we can call it that. This being its home, it should know it much better than us. It shifted to a more appropriate forme copying Zephir, and leaped atop one of the vines. Now, while Iris remained still back when she first saw an imitation of herself, Zephir in contrast had the opposite reaction and leaped on the same vine beside the Ditto. I raised an eyebrow. He kept staring at the Ditto for quite a few seconds, inspecting really up close... before slapping it in the head and running off into the flora, after waving his perked up tail at it. "Not sure if he was just challenging to play Tag... or if he actually slapped it because of that awfull face." - I muttered, scratching my head. "And what... are you doing?" - I said to Iris after realizing she was munching on one of the flower's stalk. "Cut it out! Who the hell knows the composition of those things?" - I told her. "Anyways, let's see if we don't lose track of those two. 'Cause then it's anther thing we have to find."

(Word count: 389)
    (Character count: 2100)

HP: 56%|57%
    Moves

«None»